Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: Wake up call for Haryana Administration – Protest Rally 13th Nov 2011

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:27 am

How was the meeting with DC yesterday ? Can anyone update
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Minutes of Meeting with DC after Protest on 13-Nov-2011.

Hi All,

Here is the Update of the Meeting held with DC at his office.

* He said let’s start new inning as he is new to Faridabad and First time we are meeting with him.
* He said whatever happen in past will not be repeated.

Development Discussion (HUDA’s SDO Mr Rajeev Sharma Replied on the Below Points, Tentative Schedule)
1. DNIT(Detailed Notice for Inviting Tender)) preparation and Approval time =1 Month ( Mid of Dec’11)
2. E-Tendering for 30KM Mater Road will Start = 15th Dec’11 ~ 15-Jan’12)
3. Tendering Listing and Award= 3 Months Time ( Till 15th Apr’12)
4. Start Of Master Road Work = After April'12 i.e May'12
5. Provision of Sewerage and Other Service are to be done along with Master Roads. But Still Budget for these services are under Preparation.

Note : All above schedule will move forward, if Master Roads Budget gets clearance from Haryana Govt.

Completion of Work = Minimum 3 Year for 30KM
For remaining Road Parallel Working to be done ..but no time frame.

6. Bridges on Agra Canal : Till Date proposal for only One Bridge Sec74 -75) is ready (Rs 15Cr) and that too pending at UP irrigation Dept.
7. Kalindi Kunj Bye pass road proposal is in DTP minds only..even not prepared any papers on that.
DC asked DTP (Sanjeev Mann) to give all details of these issues and then DC will take up this issue along with Bridges on Agra Canal with Higher authority of UP Govt.
8. Temp Roads..again there is no solution either from DC or DTP side, they said they will discuss with B&R-PWD to carry out patch work in that area.

Most Important :
Increased EDC Roll Back :
Briefed him the Enhanced EDC by HUDA with retrospective effective i.e. from calendar year 2005 and charging interest on increased EDC from 2009.

DC Reply : He can’t do anything in the Increased EDC and even can’t take this issue with Higher Authority.

Then DC suggested that why not Greater Faridabad members make group of more than 100 ~ 200 peoples and visit to HUDA-Chief and Finance Commissioner (S.S Dhillon) at Chindigarh and even can meet Mr Chhattar Singh (Principal Secretary) and request those high authority to Roll back the increased EDC or waive off Interest part.

So, all in all, still there is no commitment from DC or HUDA office. Therefore we need to decide what we can do for the development of Gr. Faridabad.

Will you be ready to visit Chandigarh to take up Enhanced EDC issue with Haryana Govt’s Higher authority??

But this visit will be Self Funded, because at GFWA we don;t have any funds after protest activity and can’t sponsor this visit.

Conclusion : DC or HUDA administrator are IAS officers, so they are there to follow Govt. orders. Now you need to decide, whether you want to wait for next 3 ~4 years to get that development or not??
Above tentaive schedule is only verbal statements which we are listening since last two years...there is no commitment in B&W.

This is a Wake Call, not for Haryana Administration, while it is for us..

Rest, all Forum Members are intelligent and you peoples know how to safegaurd your rights and money..
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks Ajay for the updates

We are back on promises, I suggest lets wait for a month, Incase we dont see tendering process started by mid Dec.. We do another full fledged protest, and choke the highway. The message hopefully is reaching the brass sitting in Chandigarh as well, and the persistant demonstrations/protests from our community, will make authorities realize that we are serious and not ready to be fooled by administartion for long.

A visit of 100-200 members to Chandigarh shall involve lot of logistical/technical/operational aspects, Which can definitely be worked upon, if there are no other options, lets go for it.

Forum members please share ur thoughts as well... Though meetings officials is crucial, but we cant keep playing "meeting meeting" with authorities forever.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Dear Ajay JI,

Thanks for the Minutes of Meeting.

I am in for going to Chandigarh .. No issues.

On meeting .. I think it was more or less same and expected only..... So still we are on the right track as we are pushing them ... this will be like this only.. and we need to keep pushing them..... and keep asking questions to see progress...

Actually i was more upset with the Court attitude towards us...

I think we should go to Chandigarh... but need to be more in numbers... only handful of 100 or 200 will not do.. need even more and there too media attention is required.... so slowly this issue will catch attention to mass and hence more fruitful.

if not rolled back ..... atleast will get some relief and also commitments from them.....

Others please suggest.....

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Thanks Ajay, I am ready to spare one working day and go to Chandigarh to meet HUDA CA and Mr. Dhillion rather than sitting idle for another next 3 year in dream of development, provided at least 200-300 forum people are ready to go...
(We can plan to hire a bus collectively by doing some contribution if forum people are interested and agreed)

We can ask them to roll back EDC and appoint a Nodal officer under direct reporting to CM Mr. Hooda or Principal Secretary Haryana govt, who should do monthly review meeting and set deadline for execution of chunk of works in definite time frame as per project plan...

You are right these are duty bound I.A.S officer, in last 6 month 3 HUDA administrator has been changed, how we can expect Haryana government is focused on Greater Faridabad quick development and committed to time bound delivery...
If suppose tomorrow this DC got transfer after few months, new DC will again give some sweet goli to keep patience...
Next time my personal opinion is to jolt and do massive protest in front of policy making people whether it is local MLA, legislative Haryana Ministers from Faridabad, M.P Faridabad office in Delhi ,I feel until there is direction set from politician to do something, nothing is going to change so soon.

we will only get "Tarikh pe Tarikh" from local administration...
sendtomanish

Postby kghosh72 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Dear All,

Lets do it. Visit to chandigarh i mean. Let us not keep any stone un-turned in our fight for justice.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Seadog » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:53 pm

I do not get a good feeling after reading the MOM's
Lip service seems to have re-started. These bureaucrats have neither the power, nor the spunk and nor the will to do anything. They will bide their time and go away.
Looks like Chandigarh holds the key!
Let us plan a contingent to present our memoranda to Hooda or the Principal Secretary or both

K.S.Majithia
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Dear Core Team,
First of all, I owuld like to thanks to Jayant, Ajay, Vineet, Seema and other core team members for their efforts to conduct this movement. The team effort was full of dedication, honesty and sincerity.

I am agree with core members that we should wait for a month and then we should decide the further course of the action. Now I think it is more a political issue rather than administrative issue. Because in Faridabad, all the agencies are running with shortage of the allocated budget. Becasue the current govt priorities are other than Faridabad, therefore I should suggest to make it a political issue by involving the politicians. I know few of the persons who are from political background and can support our movement even I can arrange a meeting with Faridabad MP (Mr. MP Bhadana) but we have to assure them the collective support to them in terms voting. All the core members and assocaited members should be on same line means bulk voting in favor of them.

Meeting with HUDA administrator or Principal sec. may not be sucessful thought, they are aware that we can't spare our time again and again to meet them in Chandigarh.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:05 pm

So many meetings with various DCs and DTPs have brought no result because these governemnet officials get transferred so quickly. I agree with Manish Gupta that the next protest should be in front of our MP or MLA. These DCs and DTPs have wasted so much of our time and vanished. These are not permenent persons and only MP and MLA are permanent persons atleast for their elected term of 5 years. And they are our elected representatives who are supposed to take our problems and issues to the Top.We have burnt our fingers by meeting these hopeless government officials. Let us decide and stop meeting these DCs/DTPs and Administrators. Instead we should meet our local MLA and involve him in our matter for speedy solution. Since it is a matter of votes of 50000 families, he is bound to take interest in our case.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi
Greetings

Firstly, wish to congratulate all the Core Members, Participants, Contributors and 100s of supporters who could not attend the protest march..!!
Without the support of all, this great achievement could not have been a possibility..
An excellent arrangement, great coverage and attention generated through the protest.

We have an excellent team here and all need to be commended for the same..

We are surely better off than we were without the protest and show of strength.

The minutes of meeting very clearly charter the path forward.
1] Time period for external infrastructure, sewerage, connectivity,bridges etc 3+yrs
2] Working with local administration to get the best of what is possible from them. Highlighting corruption, inconsistencies to the DC.
3] Case in the court should continue with more focus.
4] Continuous hammering through RTIs, Media coverage, More Vigorous protests (to graduate from Gandhigiri earlier- to Jokers and burning effigies- to the next stage!!!)
5] Keep Highlighting irrational demands/practices of builders to administration/DTCP.

Most would agree that the number of people in protest, media coverage, attention in different forums was the highest ever .. We need to build up on these strengths and plan the next big protest at Chandigarh before the next hearing.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby pankajar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Guys,

i don't think we should goto chandigarh to meet hooda and there Bandars, let plan one more protest and bang them. trust me hooda ka baap bhe aayega humse baat karne jab vote bank or goodwill par ban aayegi. Nanga karana padega sabko in front of media and public. sirf meeting se kuch nahi hoga, ye ab sab jante hain kyoki hum kabse yahi kar rahe hain.

rest its up to everyone.

Thanks
Pankaj Arora :devil2:
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi
Greetings

You are probably right.. next hearing date has to be preceded with a big bang..
DC has made his position very clear.. OUR CM HOLDS ALL THE DEPARTMENTS that matter to the development.. http://haryana.gov.in/Administration/minister.asp
BlessU

Postby ravie_in2 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:05 pm

pankajar wrote:Guys,

i don't think we should goto chandigarh to meet hooda and there Bandars, let plan one more protest and bang them. trust me hooda ka baap bhe aayega humse baat karne jab vote bank or goodwill par ban aayegi. Nanga karana padega sabko in front of media and public. sirf meeting se kuch nahi hoga, ye ab sab jante hain kyoki hum kabse yahi kar rahe hain.

rest its up to everyone.

Thanks
Pankaj Arora :devil2:
BlessU wrote:Hi
Greetings

You are probably right.. next hearing date has to be preceded with a big bang..
DC has made his position very clear.. OUR CM HOLDS ALL THE DEPARTMENTS that matter to the development.. http://haryana.gov.in/Administration/minister.asp

but abhi chandigarh jane ka koi faiyada nahe he dost bcoz hooda abhi ratia election me busy he or 30 th se pahele vaha se kahe nahe jayega . han ager ratia (fatehabad ) ja ker hum aapne prob. bateye ager nahe maneta he to hum congress ke against protest kere to sayad kuch ho sakta he bcoz hooda janeta he HISSAR election ko
ravie_in2

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Quite Right Mr. Pankaj,

On 13/11/11 also the ADC came to us when you refused to go to him for talks. We need to increase impact with a more powerful protest. Before that we should go to our MLA or MP and submit to him our demands and know his reaction. I am sure he will have to reply something positive to us when he get to know our vote bank size. He is the elected representative of Faridabad and let him also be made accountable to our woes.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi All,
even i echo the same as said by Pankaj, Ravinder...i think time has come that we shud try to turn this into poltical issue...
- we shud plan one more protest right infront of current MLA and MP with clear message that dont come to beg vote next time unless u show work in GF
- To put more pressure on MLA, MP we should try bringing different groups working togather beccoz half of us are abroad, other 80% wud not have voter id card from Faridabad region...for this purpose to show bigger voter bank, we may think of bringing
1) Farmers - I believe even farmers are NOT against GF devlopment. they just want right compensation (not justyifying their demand)
2) Small & Medium industry association from GF region, how about new industrial area which was supposed to come next to GF new sectors some where..
3) Biggest opposition party in Faridabad (heard some BJP upcoming leader name in Faridabad seems to getting more publicity now days). Issue we shud highlight that Haryana Govt has collected XXXX.. amount on the name of EDC for which there is no accountability..who knows it might have gone to Hooda pocket or routed to some other city as some one was saying Rohtak...

just few ideas..rest leave to core team to decide future action and support them for every action...
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events & Meets