Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Letter received for enhanced EDC for Piyush Heights

Postby pramodraina » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Dear Rohan,

I know the possession is delayed.

What I meant to convey is that since we have nothing from the court as yet and delaying/not paying the edc may allow the builder to unnecessary add some additional problems for us.

-Pramod
pramodraina

Postby cokeru » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 am

can any body suggest what should be our next step for the extra EDC payment,as they will charge the interest if not paid the payment on time.

regards

Sumeet Kakru
cokeru

Postby webmaster » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Sumeet,

Please follow the discussions in the GFWA section and you can take your decision.

gfwa-members-zone.html

Please note, you need to be a GFWA member by paying a membership fees of Rs.500
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby pramodraina » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Jayanta,

Do we have some extra information on:-
gfwa-members-zone.html

which we are not sharing with the entire forum. Since this was a general issue discussed with the forum members, why to keep the replies limited to GFWA members only.

In that case we should have not started this thread if the replies/decisions were to be published in GFWA member link only.

I am just raising a concern here...nothing against GFWA.

-Pramod
pramodraina

Postby arundeep2005 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:05 am

Hi All

Do we have any update on EDC payment being asked by Piyush Group, are we paying enhanced EDC to them.

Please help me as I am not sure exactly what should be the next course of action and I have been getting number of calls from Piyush Group to pay this increased EDC amount which is approximately two lakhs.

Arundeep
A-916 Piyush Heights
arundeep2005@gmail.com
arundeep2005

Postby rohan.raj4u » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 am

Hi Arundeep,

There is no issues in paying the EDC, even if we are waiting for the decision of court. If you are getting the call just tell them to send you the details of the Enhanced EDC, tell them to show the calculation on each sqft. and also if the previous EDC paid to authority, then show us the receipt, and third thing is the letter from authority where last date of submission of EDC mentioned and a definite interest asked by authority in case of payment not received in a given date.
I think we have no problem at all in paying the enhanced EDC once they proof that their EDC calculation is correct and logical.
I am also chasing them in the mail to send me the details of the EDC calculation but still not got any reply.

Regards,
Rohan Raj.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arundeep2005 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks for your response Rohan, will check out necessary details with them as advised by you.
arundeep2005

Postby anubhavsahni » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi Puneet,
I agree to Ajay yadav when he says that we need to communicate with Piyush Group through registered letters.
I have made numerous mail communications to Kiran gangwar, but the issue is that they don't have the decency to response on mails. The reason may be that a mail trail can be a proof of their non-compliance of their commitments.

thanks, Anubhav, D112,

puneetgarg wrote:Hi all flat owners in piyush heights,

i am also a flat owner in the same project, till date i dont received the demand letter for increased EDC but today or tomarrow i will also receive it. As discussed in the forum, that we should send a letter through registered post, i think we have one more option, we can ask our queries through mail by mailing our quries in pre decised format at the mail ID of Mr. Ashok Bansal (bansal@piyushgroup.com), Ms. Kiran Gangwar (kiran@piyushgroup.com) & mail ID of customer care. By that we can use this mail as a proof if required any where.

with good luck & support

puneet garg
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arundeep2005 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 am

Hi All

Do we have any update on the hearing took place on November 1st 2011 in Punjab and Haryana High court regarding EDC hike.

Thanks
Arundeep
arundeep2005

Postby anubhavsahni » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Dear Fellow Sufferers of Piyush Heights,
I am sure you will all agree that we are being taken for a ride from all corners. We are being compelled to pay for unreasonable demand, and to add insult to injury, they are charging us heavy interest on a wrong demand.
Asking Piyush Group individually, or requesting them is not going to help since this is a case of deliberate cheating, and mental & financial torture to all investors.
We all should get together and go to Piyush Office and Demand explanation for all the delays and unjust demands, unless we do that, this will go on the way it is going on.
Please join me in this crusade by replying YES to this mail. Upon receiving the response will we decide the time and date of going to the Piyush Office.

Thanks,
Anubhav
D112, 9540062102
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dube_s » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Yes . I am ready to Join.

Regards
S Dube M 214
dube_s
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamleshmaurya » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi pls update on EDC payment. I am planning to visit their office today at 2 pm today . Any one else who wants to discuss about EDC may join. Nov is about to close and as per discussion with Pundir any further delay will lead to interest. So pls come forward for meeting at 2 pm today.
Thx
Kamlesh Maurya
M-9958100460
kamleshmaurya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arundeep2005 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi Kamlesh

Did not read your post on time regarding meeting, please make me aware of future plans on this and I will definitely join you guys.

Arundeep
arundeep2005

Postby kamleshmaurya » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:14 am

Hi
I have been to Piyush Office on 26/11/11 and visited site also on 27/11/11. They are asking icreased EDC with interest. They are not ready to share any detail also. They are not ready to give writtenn paper for returning of EDC if it will be get cancelled due to any reason ( may be court or HUDA). They are simply saying that it will be adjusted in next due payment.
As for site development development/possesion is concren, it may be start during Dec. It has been told by site staff.
I am planning to visit thier office agian with fellow 4-5 member. It will be 11 am , 29/11/11.
Any one from group may join us for tommorow meeting . Believe me , group meeting with builder will make lots of difference., so come forward for tommorow meeting.
Thx
Kamlesh Maurya
M-9958100460
kamleshmaurya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anubhavsahni » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am

Hi Kamlesh,
Count me in. I have your no., will contact u this evening to ensure that we reach together at Piyush Office at 11AM tomorrow. Thanks.
Others, specially owners of Podium apartment, pl come forward and let's talk tomorrow about the podium too.

Rgds,
Anubhav,
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights