Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: Wake up call for Haryana Administration – Protest Rally 13th Nov 2011

Postby abhimad » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Rone peetne se kuchch nahi hoga... Gundo ke saath gundo jaisa vyavhar karna padega... Following suggestion may be considered...

Two new mantras to become rich have come to light lately.

Take lot of money from various sources including Public Secter Banks/ Institutions and threaten to declare insolvency, if pressd for payment. . Ask GOvt to help. They are always there to defend in the name of various development schemes.

Take loans from Public Sector banks and defaut on payments. Then RBI and all other banks will use their judiciary/fiduciary/ illusory expertise to prevent making the information PUblic. So others defend you. You do not have to worry.

That's how richness is created.
Our money, their expertise to fleece.

Well so much for our simplicity.... Gives me an idea....why pay the emi to the banks when the possession is not handed over.. neither there is any development .. imagine about thousands of bank loan holders not paying the ... will not the banks join us in putting the pressure on govt and builders... beat negativity with negativity.... pl offer comments
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhasin_1982 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi Friends,

I think we should go together to Faridabad . Lets plan one more MORCHA against HUDA.
Don't seat this is the time we have do something . I request to all the members to come together share there views and make a plan " taki in saalo ka dimag thikane lagaya ja sake". Lets involved media and for this we have to increase of our strength.

"Jo karo ge apne liye or apne paiso ke liye karoge utho or karo"

Thanks

shubhohere wrote:Same Country, same recruitment board (UPSC), still huge differences in mentality between Haryana and Uttar Pradesh. I wonder how they are so different even when two Babus from same state (say, for example tamilnadu) work in totally different way in UP and Haryana, irrespective of different political color.

Haryana is a cash-rich state, UP not. Although UP has several people who are quite richer. UP has more no of scandals too. Still, when UP government decides to develop a colony / a city, first it comes with a master-plan, then go for land deal, then making basic infrastructure like roads, drains, sanitation, etc and then it sells – partly direct sale, partly selling to builders.

In case of Haryana, first it decides to make a colony/city of a particular area, that too even after tip-off from the builders’ community. Then they are asking the private builders to buy land / start work therein. Accordingly builders floating advertisements and investors started investing. Then after some time / few years (depending on the responses received by the builder community) then think of making sector roads, sanitary line, etc. In case, if any land-deal requires, that starts at this point. Already they have started taking various taxes (inc EDC, etc) but that was unplanned. Suddenly they send a revised rate. They (in Haryana) make roads, etc with tax-payers' money and after that they impose toll-tax too, to maintain the roads. Still, you see the condition of roads in Faridabad, Gurgaon (if anybody knows about Hissar/ Panipat / Ballabhgarh / etc kindly add here) – it’s worst!

abhimad wrote:Rone peetne se kuchch nahi hoga... Gundo ke saath gundo jaisa vyavhar karna padega... Following suggestion may be considered...

Two new mantras to become rich have come to light lately.

Take lot of money from various sources including Public Secter Banks/ Institutions and threaten to declare insolvency, if pressd for payment. . Ask GOvt to help. They are always there to defend in the name of various development schemes.

Take loans from Public Sector banks and defaut on payments. Then RBI and all other banks will use their judiciary/fiduciary/ illusory expertise to prevent making the information PUblic. So others defend you. You do not have to worry.

That's how richness is created.
Our money, their expertise to fleece.

Well so much for our simplicity.... Gives me an idea....why pay the emi to the banks when the possession is not handed over.. neither there is any development .. imagine about thousands of bank loan holders not paying the ... will not the banks join us in putting the pressure on govt and builders... beat negativity with negativity.... pl offer comments
bhasin_1982

Postby shubhohere » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Yes, we should…
I am ready for joining in another protest…. But I think we should give some time to DC for a favorable response, though we can prepare ourselves for the next movement, in case if there is not much visibility in this front…

I have also asked few of my close to attend next court hearing at Chandigarh…
shubhohere

Postby siddharth67 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:36 pm

I think on 4th / 5th Dec we have property show at Pragati Maidan. It is the place for builders and there will be lots of media there too. Many of Gr. Faridabad builders also joining there. We can show the HUDA / HOODA help there too. Why not take this as another opportunity to show our concern in the form of banners/ posters. We can try to bring in ZEE tv there. I have developed some connection.
siddharth67
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Great idea !!!!### We can expose HUDA and Hooda.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby atul7sri » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Yes I also agree with this idea. But time is very short how things will be planned?
atul7sri
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 am

Looks interesting..may hit builders and Govt on right spot...

negative side that GF will get negative publicity
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 am

Dear Jayant / Ajay / other core team member,
Thats is superb idea given someone of the users that we should carryout the silent protest at Pragati Maidan at the property Expo against Builders / HUDA / Haryana Govt.

During our last protest, we decided to do fortnightly protest but it is not happening becasue of our tight schedules. But I beleive that it is great platform to show the actual pictures to the NCR buyer. So many political parties are making hue and cry in Noida regioon but nobody is even looking at GF area.

We can carryout the silent protest by wearing black uniform and banners. Stand inside the expo only for one Day i.e. coming Sunday and let me tell you that results would be amazing.

As GFWA is forum and can lead the from the front becasue the idea given by the one of the user is very very good.

Ashok Kumar
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bverma_25 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 am

Hi Friends ,

I think it's a great Idea . We should proceed.
There is always complain from Delhi / Noida Residents that GFWA is not planning protest /meeting in Delhi . So , it's great time for those people who are from delhi/Noida/Gurgaon to make a great success. As , transportation will not be a problem also.
I will join & sure that it will creat a big impact .

Br//
Brijesh Verma
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:23 pm

The idea is very good, but it’s very difficult to organize any kind of protest in Delhi. One need to take prior permission to organize any kind of protest and in case of Pragati Maidan, it must be from both Ministry as well DP. The admission into Pragati Maidan is Reserved and when we enter as a visitor, we have to abide by its’ guidelines.

But, we can explore further regarding this.
shubhohere

Postby shubhohere » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Another issue that we need to be focused our purpose. Whether we will be protesting only for Faridabad or will be protesting for all misshapen in this industry(real-estate), so for a Regulatory body. In case of later, we can also ask other Organizations/RWAs from Noida, Gurgaon, etc.
shubhohere

Postby vineet » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi All,

Are we talking about economic times reality expo?

http://www.biztradeshows.com/trade-even ... delhi.html

If so, I think its not for us as general public or home buyers will not visit here. Please see visitor profile in the attached link for reference.

If its some other exhibition, someone please suggest a link to see the details.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:23 pm

dheerajjain wrote:I believe personally that both future residents and builders are interested in development of Greater Faridabad whereas farmers are anti-development and their greed for more and more money is fuelled by votebank politics of politicians like Rahul Gandhi.

Apart from GFWA which has filed case for rolling back increased EDC, there is an ongoing case filed in High Court by NFDA (New Faridabad Developers Association) for accelerating development of Greater Faridabad.Hearing for that case comes on 25th Nov, 2011. I know that we are having serious differences with builders. But, on issue of development, there should be a unity between builders and future residents.

So, personally, I urge GFWA members to provide full support to builders association in their fight against Haryana Govt., HUDA etc. for speedy development of Greater Faridabad.

Hi
Greetings

May I kindly request if any information pertinent to the EDC case filed by the NEW FARIDABAD DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION available with anybody??

Please update for the benefit of all, outcome of hearing on 25th of Nov, in the case filled by the developers??

Cheers
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Repeat Post

Hi
Greetings

May I kindly request if any information pertinent to the EDC case filed by the NEW FARIDABAD DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION available with anybody??

Please update for the benefit of all, outcome of hearing on 25th of Nov, in the case filled by the developers?? Any idea of next date, key points discussed etc etc..???

Cheers
BlessU

Postby shubhohere » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Now, Haryana cabinet cleared budget for Metro...
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/badar ... d/887954/1

And the more fruitful, if we are in such good works... the more we shall see in future...
shubhohere

PreviousNext

Return to Events & Meets