Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Share your views and experience.

Online portal For Public Grievances and other public tools to fight against corruption and injustice

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Please consider these publicly available tools also. These tools are in addition to legal action that we are planning.

1. RTI: It is a cheap tool and present us with facts. India's real estate industry is highly regulated by Govt. and almost all documents of builders are with Govt. authorities. File RTIs for getting these documents. RTI replies are admissible in courts

2. Written Complaints : Written complaints to various authorities like DTCP, Delhi Police, Economic Offence Wing, Faridabad Police will greatly help. They can't ignore written complaints of so many people and be forced to file FIRs

3. Legal Association: Association gives us combined power. Our unity gets legal endorsement.

Please feel free to add
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PORTAL FOR PUBLIC GRIEVANCES

Postby abhimad » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Dont know if this is true!!!!

Government of India has an online Grievance forum http://www.pgportal.gov.in

Can you imagine this is happening in INDIA ?

The govt. wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like
1) Railways
2) Posts
3) Telecom(incl.Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)&Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
4) Urban Development(Delhi Development Authority (DDA),Land & Development Office (L&DO),Central Public Works Department (CPWD), etc)
5) Petroleum & Natural Gas
6) Civil Aviation(Air India,Airports Authority of India, etc)
7) Shipping,Road Transport & Highways
8) Tourism
9) Public Sector Banks
Allahabad BankAndhra BankBank of BarodaBank of IndiaBank of MaharashtraCanara BankCentral Bank of IndiaCorporation BankDena BankIndian BankIndian Overseas BankIndustrial Development Bank of India LtdNational Bank for Agriculture and Rural DevelopmentOriental Bank of CommercePunjab & Sind BankPunjab National BankSmall Industries Development Bank of IndiaState Bank of Bikaner & JaipurState Bank of HyderabadState Bank of IndiaState Bank of IndoreState Bank of MysoreState Bank of PatialaState Bank of TravancoreSyndicate BankUCO BankUnion Bank of IndiaUnited Bank of IndiaVijaya Bank
10) Public Sector Insurance Companies
GIC of IndiaLife Insurance Corporation of IndiaNational Insurance Company Ltd.The New India Assurance Company Ltd.The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.United India Insurance Company Ltd.
11) National Saving Scheme ofMinistry of Finance
12) Employees' Provident Fund Organization
13) Regional Passport Authorities
Regional Passport Office, AhemadabadRegional Passport Office, AmritsarRegional Passport Office, BangaloreRegional Passport Office, BareillyRegional Passport Office, BhopalRegional Passport Office, BhubaneswarRegional Passport Office, ChandigarhRegional Passport Office, ChennaiRegional Passport Office, CochinRegional Passport Office, CoimbatoreRegional Passport Office, DehradunRegional Passport Office, DelhiRegional Passport Office, GhaziabadRegional Passport Office, GoaRegional Passport Office, GuwahatiRegional Passport Office, HyderabadRegional Passport Office, JaipurRegional Passport Office, JalandharRegional Passport Office, JammuRegional Passport Office, KolkataRegional Passport Office, KozhikodeRegional Passport Office, LucknowRegional Passport Office, MaduraiRegional Passport Office, MalappuramRegional Passport Office, MumbaiRegional Passport Office, NagpurRegional Passport Office, PatnaRegional Passport Office, PuneRegional Passport Office, RaipurRegional Passport Office, RanchiRegional Passport Office, ShimlaRegional Passport Office, SrinagarRegional Passport Office, SuratRegional Passport Office, ThaneRegional Passport Office, TrichyRegional Passport Office, TrivandrumRegional Passport Office, Visakhapatnam
14) Central Government Health Scheme
15) Central Board of Secondary Education
16) Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
17) National Institute of Open Schooling
18) Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
19) Central Universities
20) ESI Hospitals and Dispensaries directly controlled byESI CorporationunderMinistry of Labour
Many of us say that these things don't work in India .
Couple of months back, the Faridabad Municipal Corporation laid new roads in his area and the residents were very happy about it. But 2 weeks later, BSNL dug up the newly laid roads to install new cables which annoyed all the residents. A resident used the above listed grievance forum to highlight his concern. To his surprise, BSNL and Municipal Corporation of Faridabad were served a show cause notice and the guy received a copy of the notice in one week. Government has asked the MC and BSNL about the goof up as it's clear that both the government departments were not in sync at all.

So use this grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility.
This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the 'System' in India .

Pass it on if you feel it will do good
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Are you ready for Next Protest...

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello,

In addition to my previous communication where i advise memebrs to approach Rahul Gandhi,

I also suggest if Someone who has full knowledge of our problem and he/she can put them on paper,
then it make sense to put our problem on infrastructure with Huda on site :

http://pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx

Make sure that we fill :

*Grievance Pertains to state Government Departments.
Select State Government of Haryana.

Please share the Grievance number on forum and i will join actively to handle huda for unresolve point if they fail to resolve problem within defined time frame.

Regards,
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:23 pm

As i say in my previous post there we need media attention, one such help can be obtained through Zee Helpline.

Zee Helpline is a Zee News initiative to mitigate the grievances of the common man by taking up their complaints and helping to get them resolved expeditiously & transparently. This is also an effort on our part to aid the authorities to become more responsive to the public through the adoption of Citizen Charter.

Zee News invites the public to report to us about instances of corruption faced by them, apathy in the system, faulty or cumbersome delivery procedure, red tapism and nepotism of the authorities. Complaints can be sent to us by calling, mailing or registering online.

Zee Helpline: Haq Ka Sawal
Zee News
FC-19, Sector 16-A,
Noida - 201301, India
Phone Numbers: 0120- 2511182, 0120- 2515232
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello,

I beleive protest should go on but these are the additional measure which we can do to make our case strong.

If someone can post on forum the problems which we want to be resolved by Huda then every member of forum who is not well known to area can understand the details and post on grienvance cell of Government.

I had previous experience with Govt. Agency in Delhi through grievance cell and beleive me things work may be not on first trial but subsequently when reported to higher authority they work.

As i mention there is one cell :

http://pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx

there is one more dedicated cell of HAryana Government i.e.

http://harsamadhan.gov.in/citizen/grievance.php?TabID=L

Someone Please give a detail of problem on forum to enable us to post the thing effectively.

and i urgue every member to post their problem on these forum and subsequently track by sending reminder online to huda with no alternate but to work for our problem as after anna government is also very seriour on public grievance tracking and their resoltion to save its image.

Regards,
Rajesh
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi
Greetings

Haryana govt site also supports a citizen grievance page

http://harsamadhan.gov.in/

A single draft may be compiled for all the members and each person can post on this site and other consumer grievance sites as well..

More no of complaints would potentially generate a larger reference base for use in future litigation's as proof, if required..

Potentially the main grievance in the purview is against HUDA

I am determined to offer all possible support for the next protest..Lets shake them elections are not far away!!!!

Cheers
BlessU

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Yes this is what,

a draft is a need of time which mention what we need from Huda.

This need to be posted on forum which can be taken as reference.

Then we can post.

Regards,
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Dear All,

I have just posted a grievance on harsamadhan. The details are given below.

Your Grievance is Registered vide Registration no. ADFBD/E/2011/00006 On 06-12-2011
Lodge Another Grievance
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi
Greetings

Can we get some information for drafting the grievance please? or

May I request you to share your format for filling grievance?

A rough draft which I wish to share is produced for further improvisation/suggestions.

Would it be a good idea to send this common draft to DC/CM/Huda/Builder/Central Govt department/Other Grievance forums??

Cheers

Grievance Against HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority)

Dear Sir

Humbly submitted, that I have been aggrieved due to non development of Roads, Sewerage, Master Roads, Sector Roads and basic amenities in the Neharpar, Faridabad.

That I had applied in good faith with BPTP/KLJ/SRS etc (builder) in 2005/6/etc for a Plot/Flat/Appartment. That I have made all my payments as demanded by the builder towards the EDC and IDC (charges towards External Development and Internal Development to be provided by HUDA)

That the said Builder has been allotted a licence by DTCP to provide residential housing to citizens in sector___of Neharpar.

No development of infrastructure has been done, by HUDA (Housing and Urban Development Authority) to provide habitation and connectivity in Neharpar Faridabad. As per RTI Filed HUDA has collected Rs______Crores and has spent Rs___________ on the development of this area causing me to suffer.

I am also being asked by my (BPTP/KLJ/SRS etc) builder to pay an extra sum @Rs____psy/psf against my allotment towards enhanced EDC/IDC by HUDA. This increase is unjustified and is due to non development of Neharpar by HUDA which has led to increase in demand for EDC/IDC.

That I request the EDC/IDC be reduced and any interest on increased EDC/IDC be waived off. The builder should be instructed accordingly for not to ask for increased EDC/IDC and interest thereon.

That all relevant infrastructures be provided enabling me to provide shelter and dignity to my family for which I have been waiting for 7 years (appx).

This Appeal is being made to protect the “Right to Life" under Article 21 of the Indian Constitution and relevant UN laid International Covenant on Economic Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) to which our country is a signatory

Awaiting anxiously for your favourable response.

Cheers
BlessU

Re: Online portal For Public Grievances and other public tools to fight against corruption and injustice

Postby webmaster » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi All,

Please use this topic to discuss all public grievances tools/portals and further discussions.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to Expert Opinions