Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Are you ready for Next Protest...

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:09 pm

If this request can be published in newspapers with the heading " An Appeal to Sh. Rahul Gandhi ", It will definitely deliver the result.It will cause a bigger effect on our CM. Because in today's politics every congress CM is afraid of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi only. They are not afraid of anybody else.
As Rahul Gandhi has always been praising the land policies of Haryana Government. Therefore this dacoit land ( Neharpar ) existing in the same Haryana will give a good shock to him which in turn will be enough for us to get all the things moving.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:17 pm

It make sense prefereably in Delhi English Newpaper which make impact on Media.

In addition if a press-conference can be called to brief media with some representation of forum to address our issue with something in that that make sudden highlight.

If it can happen be sure it will shake builder, Huda, CM everyone.

effective protest is what is the need of moment and we are not begger but we demand for what we pay long back and what is pending on Huda and builder side from long.
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:23 pm

As i say in my previous post there we need media attention, one such help can be obtained through Zee Helpline.

Zee Helpline is a Zee News initiative to mitigate the grievances of the common man by taking up their complaints and helping to get them resolved expeditiously & transparently. This is also an effort on our part to aid the authorities to become more responsive to the public through the adoption of Citizen Charter.

Zee News invites the public to report to us about instances of corruption faced by them, apathy in the system, faulty or cumbersome delivery procedure, red tapism and nepotism of the authorities. Complaints can be sent to us by calling, mailing or registering online.

Zee Helpline: Haq Ka Sawal
Zee News
FC-19, Sector 16-A,
Noida - 201301, India
Phone Numbers: 0120- 2511182, 0120- 2515232
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ravi_Shekhar » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:29 pm

OK with different suggestions to get the issue highlighted through different channels but we are digressing from the agenda of next protest...

Ceratinly we need another protest to keep our issues alive apart from suggestions like ZEE helpline / media briefing etc...

On next protest, my view point...

- My opinion, based on our strength on 13th Nov, would be to keep it on Weekends as strength is very critical for any sort of protest and last time our number was not substantial to make huge impact. I am afraid that on weekday we may not be able to put up a good no.

- Secondly, I believe this time we should plan for a protest in front of local MLA / MP as these people are the key decision makers. (HUDA officials will do only what they will be asked by political group.) For this, we will have to fix an appointment with them in advance otehrwise their availability is in itself a big problem. Issue would be that if we ask for an appointment, can we be allowed to reach their in huge no...not having answer for this...

Rest I am OK with the final decision of the group...

Regards,
Ravi Shekhar
Ravi_Shekhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:35 pm

At the moment Rahul Gandhi is interested only in UP...
Haryana Policies are best only until he has to give speech in UP or any other NON congress ruling state...

but no harm in giving try to any suggestion..
btw I have just posted my grievance in pgportal.gov.in based on whatever I know...if some one is really gud in writing a lot of stuff can be put there..it has limitation of 4000 characters..
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello,

I beleive protest should go on but these are the additional measure which we can do to make our case strong.

If someone can post on forum the problems which we want to be resolved by Huda then every member of forum who is not well known to area can understand the details and post on grienvance cell of Government.

I had previous experience with Govt. Agency in Delhi through grievance cell and beleive me things work may be not on first trial but subsequently when reported to higher authority they work.

As i mention there is one cell :

http://pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx

there is one more dedicated cell of HAryana Government i.e.

http://harsamadhan.gov.in/citizen/grievance.php?TabID=L

Someone Please give a detail of problem on forum to enable us to post the thing effectively.

and i urgue every member to post their problem on these forum and subsequently track by sending reminder online to huda with no alternate but to work for our problem as after anna government is also very seriour on public grievance tracking and their resoltion to save its image.

Regards,
Rajesh
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi
Greetings

Haryana govt site also supports a citizen grievance page

http://harsamadhan.gov.in/

A single draft may be compiled for all the members and each person can post on this site and other consumer grievance sites as well..

More no of complaints would potentially generate a larger reference base for use in future litigation's as proof, if required..

Potentially the main grievance in the purview is against HUDA

I am determined to offer all possible support for the next protest..Lets shake them elections are not far away!!!!

Cheers
BlessU

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Yes this is what,

a draft is a need of time which mention what we need from Huda.

This need to be posted on forum which can be taken as reference.

Then we can post.

Regards,
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Dear All,

I have just posted a grievance on harsamadhan. The details are given below.

Your Grievance is Registered vide Registration no. ADFBD/E/2011/00006 On 06-12-2011
Lodge Another Grievance
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Are you ready for next Protest against Faridabad Administration?

Postby webmaster » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi All,
I also strongly believe that we should plan the next protest rally on a working day extract the maximum mileage. If the 13th Nov protest would have been a working day, the impact could have been much more.

It is ironical that we are willing to participate in fighting against injustice, but as per our convenience and on weekends. I agree that weekend participation will attract maximum crowd, but might not be effective as protesting on a working day when the entire government and media machinery are functioning.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dearkundan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi

We can have protest on 25th Dec. It will be a holiday and demonstration will have maximum affect as most people spend time shopping and are on streets/markets. We can have demonstrat

Theme can be 'HOMELESS' - As was Jesus on 25th Dec, 1CE.

Regards
kundan
dearkundan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:27 am

Hi Ajay and All members,

The idea put forward by Ajay is really good and my take would be same, we should be doing this protest again and on some working day. Simple reason being, we will be able to chase HUDA officials duing week day work. If its a weekend as per our leisure time -- its leisure time for HUDA officials too and we might not be able to reach out to them.

On last protest I was not there, and but this time I am determined to join it on any day be it weekday or weekend.

This is about my money and I do care about my saving that I invested on dreams to live in my own house....so this is requuest to all people like me to come forward and join the meeting irrespective of date.

Lets help each of us to grow and fight the injustice and make ourself a better cittizen of country...

Thanks
Sanjeev Kumar
RPS Savana, T8-805
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 am

Dear All,

Already very valid points are said about the protest on weekdays or weekend.

Want to add one more point that DEC END is the year closing for all companies and we all are working in private sector companies. I am from Engineering Background and we are not even off on 25 dec because of year end dispatches.

Point is that it is not about willingness and availability of leaves that matters.However Year end is always tight and to generate max revenues and show max sales for the year so all depts are running like machines.

This is more or less common for all type of companies. And we need to show that our strength is growing day by day.

Although other point is also very valid that meeting Huda official or any body else is dificult on weekends.

I would be with the final decision any ways.

Jatin
RPS SAVANA
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Parmod » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:07 am

Dear All,
Now it is time to finalize the protest date , time and the assembly venue.
Dear Ajay ,Pankaj,Jayanta & other core team members are requested to fix the date & time and flash it. This is for the common cause to all of us & the date & time finalized by our respected core team members should be acceptable to all of us. No doubt- we have very hard working & supportive core team members & I believe we will win this fight against in-justice very soon.

But I want to submit my suggestion - that "The protest in peaceful manner as we did on 13th Nov'11 is not going to help us".
This time gathering should be minimum 1000-1200 nos. and NH-2 to be blocked OR if we are going to protest on working days then it should be DHARNA infront of HUDA Office & within very next month such Dharna with Minimum 400 people should be infront of CM Residence.

These peoples don't understand language of "Peaceful protest". To shake the Haryana Govt. we should protest in hard manner & each of us (GFWA Team) have to abide by the core team's decision. We have to start protest every fortnight OR even if need be- It has to be continued protest till all budgets get approved.

Lets take fast decisions & act fast to acheive what we want to.

Rgds
Parmod Malhotra
Parmod

Postby harvinder1980 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I am foreseeing a big road blocker for our next protest - 'Scarcity of Funds.' I see lot of members in this thread who are still the Junior members of the group as they have not contributed Rs 500 so far.

This is my humble request to every such member to please come forward and contribute so as to mke this movement successful. Details for contribution has also been shared by Ajay on this thread.

-Harvinder
:flag:
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development