Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS-Savana project status and possession

Postby chandra » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:17 am

Hi All,
I would also like join the group . I would alos like to submit registraion fees . Please tell us the procedure how to submit the fee and any form which need to be completed.

Chandar
chandra

Re: RPS-Savana project status and possession

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:39 am

We should go to the site only on this Saturday. The true picture of the progress can be had by visiting site and seeing the actual progress. I had been visiting Savana site every six months and finding very little progress in the last 2-3 visits. For effecting possession in this calendar year, RPS would be required to start work on Savana Towers on war footing. We can go,witness and judge for ourselves as seeing is believing.
The only problem coming these days is that RPS does not allow site visits by outsiders/Flat Owners. GFWA is therefore requested to obtain permission from RPS Management for site visit on Saturday Morning.

Gopal Vijay ( 9891911567 )
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana project status and possession

Postby vineet » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Dear All,

Its taking time to come in terms with the reality but the only option left in this case is to approach courts.

-Have we not tried for site visits earlier? We can only see the towers from road - we have been doing this for 4 years now. They won't allow to visit flats.

-Have we not visited their office earlier in groups? They keep the doors locked and allow only one person at a time -- just to listen to their sweat stories.

I have my flat in T3. have paid my last installment for internal plaster 27 months back and haven't recd any demand after this. How can a company which has not moved to next step in 27 months give a promise of 36 months completion(that too from the date of agreement)? The company has very clearly shown its intentions.

All our money is going to other projects and we are given promises of year end possession --- 2010, 2011, 2012, ....................? I hope some of you listen to Jagjit Singh Ghazals. There is a beautiful number 'Ik Brahmin ne kahaa hai ki yeh saal acchha hai" ... it ends with ... 'dil ke khush rakhne ko Gaalib yeh khayaal acchha hai'.

Believe me with just fraction of interest for the money collected, these guys can keep showing slow pace of construction throughout our life times. So don't believe in "construction is happening".

So in case you want to expedite the things, just file your court cases. Have faith in our country's judicial system. Police complaint for cheating is another option.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Yes, these guys can keep it going for another 5 years, some people are invested in this project from 2006 I believe, its 2012 already and the builder will have no problem stretching it to 2017 if no action is taken... they already have the money, they are earning interest, or investing in starting other projects, they don't care unless some pressure is put on them, like police case, or filing a case. They now cases take a long time, but a good lawyer can make them pay for the delay...hopefully... consumers must rise, maybe complaint to consumer forum, or similar agency. What a loser builder... take them outside the country to some developed country and show them what builders are and what a genuine builder can do, and does... they call themselves builders, they are a bunch of buffoons, small time lalas...
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:08 pm

It is high time that we lodge an FIR and put this lala (RPS builder)inside jail... then only things will start moving...
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News