Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Relaunch of BPTP Park Grandeura

Like and Share the story
Community forum and connect with residents of BPTP Park Grandeura, Sector 82 Faridabad

Relaunch of BPTP Park Grandeura

Postby yogesh » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm

hi all
a number of brokers are saying that bptp is launching luxury tower M in park grandeura .the BSP price will between 4000 to 4500 per sq feet . and possession will happen in 24 months . I am thinking that the market price is about 3000 per sq feet is it possible to sell at 4250(avg) per sq feet God knows .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: relaunch of parkgrandeura

Postby Sourabh » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:01 am

Hi Yogesh,
I am not sure what is the authenticity of this news. Property dealers are known from spreading rumors. I hold a flat in tower M and had made 95% of the payment. If you ask me, the biggest luxury will be to get the much awaited possession rather than any other external amenities. I had recently checked with the customer care for possession and as usual they had a standard response that they had applied for OC and are waiting for the same (Sick of hearing this response since last 1 year).
I would like to ask core team that is there a way to file RTI thorough online, I am out of India for some time and want to file an RTI to check if they have already applied for a OC or not.

Best regards
Sourabh
Sourabh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 pm

hi
Sourabh
it is confirm know that bptp is launching new tower in greandeura the area is about 3000 sq feet and the bsp is more than rs 4500 per sq feet . these are super luxury double height duplex see the Hindustan times of 26 Feb.
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sourabh » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi Yogesh,
I don’t have access to Hindustan times but does it specifically talks about M tower? I just checked with BPTP customer care related to possession and they mentioned that it would be initiated sometime in second quarter (Albeit this is their standard response). They may be constructing new tower but I doubt if this will be related to tower M as it is already in its final phase of construction, unless someone else from the forum confirms so.

Best regards
Sourabh Verma
Sourabh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 am

they are launching a new tower N it is already in old plan construction will start in coming month .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Relaunch of BPTP Park Grandeura

Postby yogesh » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:33 am

link http://www.bptp.com/bptp/The_Deck/introduction/29.jsp
bptp has launched TOWER N in grandeura here the link
the bsp is telling by dealers is about 5000 per sq feet
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Yogesh, By posting builder marketing and spreading property dealers word, it seems that you are also interested in artifically increasing prices of flats in under-developed Greater Faridabad which may not be good for buyers and real estate.

Govt. is already concerned over asset bubbles in Real Estate as is clear from Economic Survey 2012. Faridabad is also one of risk area.

http://www.business-standard.com/india/ ... es/467894/
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Dheeraj ji , i am only want to tell the forum members that the resale price in greater faridabad are very under-priced projects like Savana , spa village ,ferrous heights, Piyush Heights and many more are available in market at less than rs 2000 per sq feet .My means that builder will easily found people like us for there projects and sold them by multiple price . don't u think that resale prices in greater faridabad are very under priced when the price of project like mahindra Cloris are more than 7000 per sq feet in resale , mostly builders has closed there booking because there are no more buyers of good price in this area due to Govt neglect ion or non-development
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Yogesh Ji, I respect your views. I believe resale price is market driven 'real' price, not an 'arficial' price which builders & dealers try to create when launching new residential dwellings. Yes, Rs 2000/- looks less but look at infrastructure (very little connectivity, no basic facilities etc.) and on top of that, builder and Govt. issues who are delaying projects considerabely and levying new illegal demands on buyers. Govt. is imposing big burden of EDC on buyers without any development. So, BSP may be low but buyers have to shell out around Rs 10 lakhs on additional costs.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby piyush_goyal » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi Dheeraj jee

I agree with you on the fact, approx. 10 lacs as additional cost are going from Nehar par investors and that too without any clear picture from authority & builder.

What's your's opinion for Neharpar area development in next 2 years at the current pace ?

Thanks

Piyush
Thanks

Piyush Goyal
piyush_goyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to BPTP Park Grandeura