Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Are EDC funds being diverted from Faridabad to Rohtak?

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Hello Friends,

If you reside in Faridabad and/or are having links with RWAs, please inform them about GFWA and tell them to come together. Members make GFWA and it is everyone's responsibility to contribute. We will like Faridabad RWAs executives to be part of forum. I know that some executive members of Gurgaon RWAs are also part of our forum. Once communication channels are open, we can make joint strategy for taking up overall Faridabad development issues like Metro, connectivity to NOIDA etc.
Currently, GFWA is focussed on implementation of core issues for Greater Faridabad like construction of master/sector roads and other EDC services, land acquisition of remaining 21 kms, increased EDC rollback and to counter exploitation by hands of builders.

Regards
Dheeraj
GFWA Working Committee Member
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 am

Hello kumarashish, you have raised a good point. Please go ahead and file a RTI. Members, please do not wait for GFWA working committee members to file RTIs. If you think that we can get more information that can help GFWA, then don't wait, file RTI. I have also updated RTI guide at:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=115&p=8205#p8205
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:38 am

one of BPTP Princess Park customer received copy of OC from BPTP customer care which can be find here:
http://www.indiaspaces.com/down/1374_Oc ... ficate.pdf

Point# 19 in this doc goes like this:
That you shall deposit the due amount of Enhanced EDC within a period of 6 months from issuance of this occupation certificate, as per the undertaking submitted view your letter dated 22.11.2011
What I infer from this is that HUDA expects builders to deposit Enhanced EDC within 6 months ONLY after issuing the OC?

Does any one have other thoughts on this? Same can be also used while discussing enhanced EDC matter with Builder probably
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:49 am

Currently, department is not pushing for enhanced EDC collection from builders. If builders give undertaking like that is what BPTP did as is clear from occupation certificate that they will submit enhanced EDC after 6 months, then that is good. This occupation certificate exposes builders dual game. While they are pushing buyers to immediately deposit enhanced EDC within 15 days of receiving demand from them and charging interests as high as 24%, they are giving undertaking to Govt. that they will submit after 6 months.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

New railway projects for Haryana State - Rohtak to Hisar

Postby saurabh » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 am

saurabh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: HUDA spends EDC money collected from other districts in Rohtak

Postby rajveer.singh » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 am

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/index.php?edi ... 106&ch=cph
पूर्व मंत्री ने लगाया फरीदाबाद की उपेक्षा का आरोप
पलवल त्न पूर्व मंत्री सुभाष कत्याल ने सरकार पर फरीदाबाद लोकसभा क्षेत्र की उपेक्षा का आरोप लगाया है। उन्होंने कहा है कि इसके बावजूद स्थानीय सांसद अवतार सिंह भड़ाना लोकसभा में चुप रहते हैं। वे जनता के बीच भी नहीं जाते हैं। सांसद के इस व्यवहार के कारण संसदीय क्षेत्र को अपना हक नहीं मिल रहा है। कत्याल ने लोकसभा चुनाव के साथ-साथ विधानसभा के मध्यावधि चुनाव की भी आशंका जताई है। वे इनेलो की 18 मार्च को प्रस्तावित परिवर्तन रैली को लेकर लोकसभा क्षेत्र में जनसंपर्क अभियान चला रहे हैं।

कत्याल के अनुसार अभियान के दौरान लोगों का भरपूर समर्थन मिल रहा है। उनके साथ इंप्रूवमेंट ट्रस्ट पलवल के पूर्व चेयरमैन संजीव मंगला भी मौजूद थे।
rajveer.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AmitSudan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 am

Dears,

We should really do something about this. How can one politician play with the money and with the emotions of the residents who have elected them to serve them. They can't just sit and enjoy the benefits which is provided by the government. If they have collected the money from the people of Faridabad they should spent that money for the people of Faridabad only not with the people of Rohtak because Chief Minister belongs to that place.

We should definitely talk to our MLA and MP and ask them what they have done since than, we have elected them as our representative. There are so many problem in Faridabad and Greater Faridabad. I think the politicians of Faridabad are useless. That is the reason nothing has happened in this area from the last five-six years and our politicians are not willing to work for the people of Faridabad.

1. Transport Facility - As of now the Transport facility of Faridabad is pathetic. You cannot go anywhere with your family unless you have your own conveyance.
2.Roads - The roads of entire Faridabad is in very bad shape. No one is bothering about the problem of the people are facing every day. There are some areas there does not have any road from the last four years. Specially the area opposite Modern Delhi Public School. That place really stinks but no one really bothered.
3.Electricity - Only God knows when we will get the uninterrupted electricity. These guys are just sleeping.
4. Street Lights - You cannot travel in the night because there is no light on the streets.
5. Cleanliness - What MCF do we really have to think about this?

I think unless and until people of this area does not wake up these guys will not do anything. We should target all the responsible people of this area one by one. So at least they should realize what the people of Faridabad are expecting from them. We should also ensure whatever commitment they give it has to be in writing. So the people of Faridabad can question them if they do not perform as per the expectation of the people of Faridabad.

Regards,
Amit Sudan :flag:
AmitSudan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 am

Hello Mr. Amit Sudan, can you please take initiatives in this regard? GFWA will fully support you.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Puneet » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 am

Dear Amit,

I fully agree with Mr.Dheeraj, writing and essay is very easy, Please start communicating with MLA and MPS
GFWA will support you.
Puneet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AmitSudan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Dear Mr. Dheeraj,

I would love to take this initiative but at this point of time i cannot
spare any time because i am already involved in some other initiative which
is very important for 80 families. Who have put their hard earned money in
one of the project in Faridabad. We have started this initiative one year
back and it will take another two years to get the satisfactory results.

Since you are associated with GFWA you can understand every initiative
takes at least 1-3 years to reach to its conclusion. But I can assure you
whenever i can spare any time I will definitely do something for this area. I
strongly believe the collective efforts can do things much faster.

Regards,
Amit Sudan
AmitSudan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 am

According to new policy announced by DTCP on EDC, development in Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex can continue despite non collection of EDC. Will excess of Faridabad EDC be used for developmet there? Why Govt. is partial towards Gurgaon?
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development