Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

BPTP Parkland Pride is Neharpar pride ?

Postby yogesh » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Friends today I visited sector 77 to see that Gawar Construction has started work or not, I am sorry to say that master work has not started in a good speed . There is only one bulldozer who is leveling the master road. Can’t say that bulldozer is from Gawar Construction.

But one thing which I noticed is that BPTP has completed (almost) the service road of master road dividing sector 78 and 77 and also on 75 meter outer master road side . KLJ construction is also in full swing, BPTP has also started construction of Parkland Pride Floors ( g faridabad costly project ) minimum fifty plots first lanter is going to be done . BPTP Park Floors 1 and 2 is also looking so great my means that sector 77 is also looking satisfactory BPTP Elite floors in P ,T was also looking like ready to move THE RESORT group housing is also looking marvelous when i go towards sector 84 i see that HUDA has demolished workers jhuggies (i think ) on 45 meter dividing sector road of 85 - 82 near park elite floors N block . Construction of EWS flats in Grandeura , Princes Park and Pranayam is on full swing . Shree Ram school and Aravali school was looking ahead of schedule.
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Parkland Pride is Neharpar pride ?

Postby Divine » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Yes yogesh jee you are correct,i also got the same inputs from one of my friends who visited this area..
Also if somebody tell under the new master road plan,the road in front of U block plotted devolepment is going to intersect the road coming via existing bptp bridge..?
Divine

reson of delay i think?

Postby yogesh » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm

bptp has taken project loans from different banks and mostly (70%) plots are in the pockets of banks that is the main reason of delay in my view . now where company has paid the loan amount they are offering possession and looting the poor investors in the name of stp and electric sub station . they are saying that area accuracy is 40 % but huda allowed 55 % they are not showing the maps which consider that area accuracy is 40 % the project loan against plots in parkland is a main reason of delay
link that show http://www.indiaspaces.com/Editorialdet ... ?tipsid=24
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to BPTP Faridabad