Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Share your views and experience.

Approval of unauthorised colonies injustice to approved Colonies

Postby BlessU » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi
Greetings

its high time that unauthorised colonies mushrooming all across Fardiabad be highlighted and sutiable PIL and RTIs be launched. Right under the nose of DTCP and Huda administrators unauthorised developers are distributing plots at 4-6000per sq yards.. To get vote bank govt is now regularising these colonies whereas LICENCED and AUTHORISED Colonies are suffering due to No or Poor development..

Check this

Ravi S.Singh
Tribune News Service

Faridabad, January 23
The state government is contemplating regularisation of 66 unapproved colonies in Faridabad and a favourable decision on them was likely by March end. The government will notify its decision through a gazette notification.
The Municipal Corporation Faridabad (MCF) has sent the case of the eligible colonies to the state government.
As per the Cabinet’s decision only those colonies, which came into existence before June 30, 2009, will be considered.
The other condition is that there must be at least 50 per cent constructions on the total land in the colony concerned. The portions in the colony falling under the overhead high-tension wires, and those belonging to the Defence and Forest Departments will be excluded from the proposed notification.
Also, the areas under the process of acquisition by the government will be left out. The MCF shortlisted the colonies after conducting their physical survey with the help of a private agency.
Breakup of the colonies selected for consideration is: 30 are in the Old Faridabad-zone of the MCF, 26 in the Ballabgarh-zone and 10 in the NIT-zone.
The colonies in the Old Faridabad-zone include Ajronda extended Abadi, the Bharat Colony, Anangur Dairy, Bhoor Colony-extension, Baselwa Colony-extension, Budena extended Abadi, Mewla Maharajpur-extension, Numberdar Colony, Om Enclave, Power House Colony and Rao Sultan Singh Colony. Ankhir village-Extension, Dabua Colony-extension-II, Gazipur Colony, Nangla Enclave Part-II and Navada-extension are some of the colonies in the NIT-zone. The colonies in Ballabgarh-zone include the Krishna Colony, a number of habitations falling in the Adarsh Nagar area, Bhagat Singh Colony, Navlu Colony and the Sanjay Colony. Official sources say the total number of approved colonies in the jurisdiction of the MCF will have become 141 after the government okayed the case of the new bunch of unauthorised ones.

if this continues, then I think most who are invested in 75-89 sectors and builders in these areas can forget any sizeable appreciation or any development as government/MCG representatives would be logically more inclined in development of unauthorised but "inhabited areas". Leading to lack of focus towards habitation and development of "licenced" and "approved" colonies

Hope various builders and homebuyers associations give this line of thought some immediate reaction.

Cheers
BlessU

Re: Approval of unauthorised colonies injustice to approved Colonies

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 pm

@BlessU: I have created new topic for this discussion

You have put forward a very strong argument that is good for real estate developers and future residents/investors for Sectors 75 to 89.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 am

Hi
Greetings

Honestly Mr Jain, I am so obliged with the respect for the ideas that this forum has.. I heartiest congratulations to the forum once again for the most receptive and progressive attitude exhibited by them..

All have to collectively resolve to give their families a better future and report every instance of a new unauthorised colony with proof under legal cover to DTCP and DC and post a copy to all leading newspapers whenever you come across one. Maintain proper records and if required move court/lokayukt.

I am doubtful, if some of the budget collected as edc from Neharpar is used elsewhere.

Mates would like to quote a great thinker "There is noting more powerful than an idea whose time has come"

Cheers
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi
Greetings

All residents of Faridabad whether part of GFWA or not can post their grievances on the MCF (Municipal Corporation of Faridabad) Website.
They key issue is the mushrooming of unauthorised colonies due to which valuable resources IDC and EDC paid to govt by subscribers of APPROVED, LEGAL and as per MASTER PLAN sectors get diverted by politicians to lure vote banks in unauthorised colonies.

It is therefore urged that all such complaints pertaining to UNAUTHORISED COLONIES be posted here and a follow up on complaints managed

http://www.mcfbd.org/LodgeGrievance.aspx

Raise issues pertaining to Unauthorised Colonies, Roads, Water Problem, etc..

Hopefully, the system will take its course.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks BlessU,dont know how to find MCF IT support guys for below when I tried to lodge complaint;) ;)

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The transaction log for database 'mcfbd' is full. To find out why space in the log cannot be reused, see the log_reuse_wait_desc column in sys.databases

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The transaction log for database 'mcfbd' is full. To find out why space in the log cannot be reused, see the log_reuse_wait_desc column in sys.databases

Source Error:

Line 182: cmdSubject.Parameters.Add("@Remarks1", mRemarks1)
Line 183:
Line 184: cmdSubject.ExecuteNonQuery()
Line 185: cmdSubject.Dispose()
Line 186: ' End If
sendtomanish

Postby BlessU » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi
Greetings

Pls check my last line :ohyeah: (Hopefully, the system will take its course/works)
It is indeed an opportunity to highlight to the administration and may be put up on the agenda..
Small corporations like JABALPUR have more proactive systems http://www.jmcjabalpur.org/index.jsp

In this particular case, it would be possible to email directly to big daddy @ tcphry@gmail.com if you have any information on any unauthorised colony, construction. They have a full fledged enforcement wing and local office
Faridabad
DTP, Faridabad, HUDA Complex, Sec.12, Faridabad +91 129 2285609 (P),+91 129 2287814 (E)

We also have the beaming picture of Mr D. Suresh, IAS on the MCF website http://www.mcfbd.org/, who can be made aware of this problem

Otherwise give me the details, I will surely send inforamation of any illegal/unauthorised colony, without licence or approval to them.
GFWA should maintain however a proper record of such communications followed by RTI follow up on action taken by the DTCP local office.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby yadav_ajay » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 am

Dear Groovi and Manish,

About 4 ~ 5 months back, I register one Complaint about Roads conditions in my Colony Area.
I got Complaint no. and LoginID/PW also, after making online complaint.
And after few days of that complaint, I received one Phone Call from MCF office to verify and to know the problem/issues.

But after that there is no Phone call or action from MCF office, even I made second complaint on MCF web page. But no action.

At last, we (our Colony members) meet our local Ward representative and we have RCC Roads in our colony.

MCF web page is still showing my complaint pending.

So, I don't think they (MCF) persons are taking this seriously.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 am

My experience is even worse. It is more than 10 months that two of my complaints logged on MCF site are still showing a pending status. It is a useless site and making fool of us.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Ravi S Singh/TNS
Faridabad, March 7
In a review meeting related to illegal construction and encroaching of public land in Faridabad, Deputy Commissioner Rakesh Gupta directed the specially constituted committees to report to him every month on action taken by them on the twin issues.
The meeting held recently was attended by senior officials of various departments, including the Faridabad Municipal Corporation, HUDA, police, and SDMs of Faridabad and Ballabgarh.
The Deputy Commissioner had constituted 17 committees, each comprising of an official of the concerned department, police personnel of the area and a member from the district administration.
Addressing the meeting, Gupta ordered for immediate registration of FIRs against those indulging in illegal constructions and encroaching on public land. He told the officials to be vigilant on the issue.
He said unauthorised constructions and grabbing of public land were major crimes and the district administration would deal with the culprits strictly.
He said he would regularly convene a meeting to review the progress on the two issues. He directed the committees to submit to him every month a report of action taken by them in their areas.
Source:The Tribune
BlessU

Return to Expert Opinions