Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Order from DGTCP for enhanced EDC revision and refund of retrospective interest

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Contributor: Rajan Ji, Senior Member, GFWA Working Committee

Thanks a lot to Rajan Ji for his Chandigarh Visit and getting this order of Director General, Town and Country Planning, (DGTCP) Haryana dated 28.Mar.12 addressed to Senior Town Planner, Faridabad for refund of retrospective interest on Enhanced EDC to buyers from private colonizers in Faridabad. Also, letter states the revision of enhanced EDC charges.

Congratulations ! to all forum/GFWA members. :)

Please give your full support to GFWA activities and become GFWA member today
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Order from DGTCP for enhanced EDC revision and refund of retrospective interest

Postby anubhavsahni » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Dear Rajan ji,
Thank you and other members of GFWA so much for this extraordinary effort n result.
This is a great help to all of us.
Now let's all of us make full use of this weapon we have and shoot reminders for revision of EDC to our respective builders,
Cheers, Anubhav
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Order from DGTCP for enhanced EDC revision and refund of retrospective interest

Postby mehtadhiraj » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 pm

There is small suggestion from my side.
In case GFWA request DGTCP / or Audit Branch for fixing EDC charges per sq ft of each builder.

This is possible as the details like land allotted, licence granted and building plan approvals are already available with them and fixing per sq ft EDC charges for each builder is possible at their end.

In case this happens all anomalies / malpractices of builders in charging EDC may get resolved.

Dhiraj Mehta
mehtadhiraj
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rtiwari2k7 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi Dheeraj and all GFWA members,
I am agreed with the comments that DGTCP/Audit branch should calculate the EDC amount per square foot and send to each builder, this is the correct way to resolve the problem.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Rajeev Tiwari
rtiwari2k7
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby itsmuls » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Congratulations to Team GFWA for this path-breaking achievement.... keep it up.. keep going... All the Best.
Regards,
Muralidharan
itsmuls
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

mehtadhiraj wrote:There is small suggestion from my side.
In case GFWA request DGTCP / or Audit Branch for fixing EDC charges per sq ft of each builder.

This is possible as the details like land allotted, licence granted and building plan approvals are already available with them and fixing per sq ft EDC charges for each builder is possible at their end.

In case this happens all anomalies / malpractices of builders in charging EDC may get resolved.

Dhiraj Mehta

Hi
Greetings

thanks Rajan Ji for such a wonderful outcome..

I fully agree to Mehta Ji and the DTCP/STP office may be instrumental in helping in - Licence wise Refund activity with instructions to individual builders. If this activity is left to builders, neither will calculations be correct nor can one expect timely refunds..

Also it would be a good idea to stress on refunds and NOT adjustments against future demands as no project is being delivered on time.

Apart from writing to individual builders one may choose to write to the TCP Officers email id is Ms Sunita Sethi (dealing with Faridabad) dtp.hqss.tcp@gmail.com
also a copy be marked to STP Enforcement and director DTCP, stp.enforcement.tcp@gmail.com and tcphry@gmail.com

Apart from individual requests, it would be helpful if GFWA also sends a representation to all the builders and administration based on these orders for refund within reasonable time or else to pay interest for delays..

Cheers
BlessU

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:15 pm

I agree with all of the above. Members based in or near Faridabad can collectively visit Senior Town Planner Ms. Geeta Prakash for timely actions and strict instructions to builders. DGTCP has also issued instructions to Senior Town Planner, Faridabad. Please post on forum, collect members and visit STP office.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nibha28 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 am

Thank You Rajanji for this great step. Would have felt so helpless without support of GFWA? Request all to become members.
Agree fully with Mehtaji idea. The builder will only listen to govt notification(s).
I am in for taking this forward.

Thanks GFWA once again.
saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jatinderkumar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 pm

THANKS FOR THE GREAT AND SELFLESS EFFORT FOR THE CAUSE.But just a suggestion from my side have we got the clarification about sewage and electricity charges and if they are apart of EDC and if their is any basis for asking such a massive in the demand letter by builders and do they have the requisite permission to do so. I shall be pleased if this problem is also taken on priorty . Thanks once again.
jatinderkumar

Postby webmaster » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm

GFWA is in receipt of some of the notices sent by DGTCP to various private builders, developers and colonizers in Greater Faridabad to refund excessive EDC collected from customers.

These notices have been uploaded in the GFWA exclusive section for GFWA members.

greater-faridabad-welfare-association.html

GFWA members can download a copy of these notices for their respective builders and follow-up with them for getting refund/revision of paid EDC.
Non-GFWA members are requested to become member of GFWA by paying the membership fee of Rs.500, for more details please read this topic

gfwa-bank-account-details-for-contribution-t594.html
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:31 am

If the colonizer refuses to divulge the details for the calculation of EDC than the sole purpose of this Notification fails.Hence it is an eyewash
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 am

Dheeraj Ji,

Could please share interest waiver notice for license no 248, GH in sector 78.
Omaxe told me that they did not receive any notice/order from HUDA/TCP so far.

Best
SNS
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:41 pm

SNS, if I am correct, you are talking about this licence (Issued to S.N.Realtors (Omaxe)) for Sector 78

"554 LC-804A 2007 248 26/10/2007 SN Realtors GH 11.01 78 SN REALTORS FAR-78 RGH 25/10/2013"

For getting interest waiver notice, please visit either Chandigarh and get the same from DTP (HQ) or file a RTI to DTP (HQ) mentioning above licence details. Also, ask when did they send notice to Omaxe for the same.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 am

dheerajjain wrote:SNS, if I am correct, you are talking about this licence (Issued to S.N.Realtors (Omaxe)) for Sector 78
"554 LC-804A 2007 248 26/10/2007 SN Realtors GH 11.01 78 SN REALTORS FAR-78 RGH 25/10/2013"
For getting interest waiver notice, please visit either Chandigarh and get the same from DTP (HQ) or file a RTI to DTP .

I am contemplating to file RTI application tomorrow. I will be seeking copies of audited account statements, copy of letter asking builder to refund the excess EDC, approval plans (modification due to New Height).
Thanks for your response.

One more query, what is stamp duty we have to pay. Today TOI cited 4, 5, & 6% for female, joint, and male taking circle rate @ 2100 PSF. I was aware of 6,7,8 % respectively. Kindly correct me or update me.

Best
SNS
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development