Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe New Heights, Sector 78, Faridabad

EDC Charges for Omaxe New Heights- No Change for new customers as per Omaxe

Postby ashutoshkoul » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Dear All,

Last week i asked Omaxe customer care to send me rate for New Heights Faridabad (as a new customer) so that i can check what are EDC/IDC charges they are quotating this time. For my surprise they mentioned Rs. 168/Sqft rate for EDC/IDC. I was expecting some increase as they have asked everyone New Heights or Spa village to pay additional towards EDC. Rs.168/Sqft was rate which i paid in 2008 while booking Spa Village and new they have asked add. 141/sqft where as for New Heights they are asking 168. Can anyone from New Height let me know how much add. they are paying for EDC increment.
Shouldn't we check if they are only asking old customers for additional and asking new customer for old rates.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: EDC Charges for Omaxe New Heights- No Change for new customers as per Omaxe

Postby Vicky0909 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm

I also have been putting up mails to them & had requested to provide us with the relevant demand letter that they have received from the respective govt authority. But there was no reply. Today i spoke to Mr.Arun who informed that there is some issue and the EDC request sent to you is not to be considered. He also informed that this request was only sent through email & confirmed that because of the discrepancy the hard copies were not sent out.
The working is going on & the dates will also be revised.

I have a booking in Omaxe Spa Village.

Here I would also like to know from the buyers of Omaxe Spa Village, is there somebody who has collected the Ownership Copy & the copy of the relevant permission that the builder has gained on this project?
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm

But they should have emailed same to all buyers as many of us who are member of this portal might have already paid such amount and might be arranging for payment. At least he should have replied to our emails. Anyway it is good news for time being and hope by the time they come up with new amount and date we get some legal relief from court.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 pm

I had asked him to put a mail in reference to the renewal on the last date & asked him to let us know that the mail that has been sent to us needs to be discarded. But, no reply!
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I think we should email Arun (Omaxe) stating that since we have not received demand in hard copy and further to your assurance on phone that Omaxe is working on the revised EDC charges, we will not be paying EDC till further.

please correct me
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Dear All,
I have just received email confirmation from Customer Care (Omaxe). Same is copied below -

Dear Mr.Koul,

With reference to the under mentioned mail we regret for the inconvenience caused. At the outset we would like to mention that as there is an further increase in The EDC we shall be issuing revised letter for the same.

So we request you to kindly wait for the revised letter and accordingly the original hard copy would be couriered to you shortly.

Kindly cooperate.

Feel free to write to us on further assistance.

Thanks!
Regards
Accamma
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

I have also mailed Arun to send a confirmation on the same but have not received any reply from his end so far.

What is the update on the Roll- back of EDC?

Dear Mr.Koul,
Have you checked with them their Ownership Documents & the necessary permission letters that they have attained from the Govt Agencies?

Have u visited the site lately of OMAXE SPA VILLAGE? Any progress updates on the same....

Thanks for sharing that information from Omaxe!
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainamit22 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 am

Hello,

I am a new member to this forum and i must say this association is really doing a great job.

i have a flat at Omaxe New Heights and have got 4th demand (Casting of stilt roof) of ~6L which includes 100% of additional EDC/IDC @ 207 / sqft. So now the total EDC/IDC is 168 (original) + 207 (new) = Rs 375.

Please let me know if we should be paying the additional amount before the court hearing scheduled for 1st March.

Thanks - Amit
jainamit22

Postby jainamit22 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Hello,

Has anybody received new demand letter from Omaxe regarding additional EDC / IDC in the wake of waiver of interest? Previous demand was of 207/sq ft in addition to the original demand of 168/sq ft.

Thanks - Amit Jain
jainamit22

Postby newheightsbuyer » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:32 am

Hi Amit,

I also have a flat in Omaxe New Heights and have received a demand for enhanced EDC @207 / sqft in addition to the original 168 / sqft. Have you already made the payment? Do you have know if others have paid?

What do you mean by a new demand letter in the wake of waiver of interest? Have they revised the 207 / sqft they were demanding previously?

Thanks!
newheightsbuyer

Postby jainamit22 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 am

Hello,

I have not paid the enhanced EDC/IDC of 207/sqft and not sure about others.

Have you paid, if not when was the last date as per your demand letter?

As per latest info, the interest on enhanced EDC/IDC has been waived off. So wanted to know if anybody has received new demand letter with reduced enhanced EDC/IDC.

Thanks - Amit Jain
jainamit22

Postby newheightsbuyer » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 pm

I have also not paid yet and not sure what to do either. The last date as per my demand letter was 18th Feb.

I have recently received a new demand letter for payment on casting of first floor roof, but they have kept the enhanced EDC charges the same (@207/sqft) - due date for this is 21st March.

Have you received a demand letter for casting of first floor roof or lower EDC charges as you have mentioned?

Thanks!
newheightsbuyer

Postby jainamit22 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello,

I have not received 1st floor demand letter. I have couple of questions for you:

1) Did you pay the remaining amount as per last demand letter, ie Total amount (m inus) Enhanced EDC/IDC?
2) Did they mention any penalty on unpaid amount in the latest DL?
3) In which tower your flat is located (Bloomberg, Empire, Celesa)?

I think you should pay the total amount as per latest demand letter (minus) enhanced EDC/IDC.

Thanks - Amit Jain
jainamit22

Postby jainamit22 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Hello ONH people,

Today I have received next demand letter (casting of first floor roof). I called their CC to check how will they adjust interest waiver on enhanced EDC/IDC. I was shocked to hear their rely, they said it has been adjusted. They said Rs 1104/- has been reduced on account of interest waiver.

After spending about 10 mins in explaining the lady the whole case, she bluntly said she is not understanding anything and she would arrange a call back from someone from CRD team. I highly doubt if they would call back.

Can other Empire tower flat owners tell me if they have received similar demand? Also if anyone has info on construction status of other towers (bloomberg, Celesea) please let me know.

Thanks - Amit Jain
jainamit22

Return to Omaxe New Heights