Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

September 30 meeting with HUDA Administrator (Important)

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Dear All,

As decided in weekly conference call, we are going to meet HUDA administrator in his Faridabad office at Sector 12, Faridabad on Septemeber 30. We will also try to meet SE, HUDA.

I request participation from maximum people in this. We are also asking our respective builders to send a representative for this meeting as Sectors 75 to 89 development is in interest of both end users and builders.

Please contact your respective builder ASAP for arranging a representative.

We will reach there before 11 AM as administrator meets people between 11 AM - 1 PM.

Attached is the letter that we have decided to give to Administrator.

For any queries/clarifications, please feel free to contact any of executive member of association

Regards
Dheeraj
9716240184 (dheeraj.jain@gmail.com)
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: September 30 meeting with HUDA Administrator (Important)

Postby akhileshgupta » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Dear All
i am in hyderabad and solapur therefore unable to attend this meeting.
All the best for meeting with HUDA officials.
Thanks & Regards
Akhilesh Gupta
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby gaurgupta » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:55 am

Hi everyone,

I am ready to join for the meeting. Kindly let me know who all are coming so that we can co-ordinate amongst ourselves.

Regards,
Gaurav

Sanjeev, Jayanta, Dheeraj - I feels that at least we all four from the founder members should attend at least even if we have less participation.
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hellong » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 am

I will also try to come along with Sumit loona......Please let me know the complete address.
Thanks.
Nitin
hellong
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 am

I will also be there for the meeting.

Anyone who can be present are welcome to join us in Faridabad.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 am

HUDA office is very near to Mini Secretariat, Sector 12, Faridabad. It is around 13 kms from Badarpur Border.

Please note that we should reach before 11 AM. For car pooling, you can specify the location and mobile number.

Please find below google map for the same.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby retheesh » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Dear Dheeraj

i will join you for HUDA administation meeting on 30th at 11 AM, please update on any change in time and date.

Thanks
Retheesh Pillai
9818636334/7838151525
retheesh

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Dear forum members,

We have received very positive responce from the forum members for attending tomorrow meeting with HUDA officials.

Though the meeting is scheduled at 1100 hr at HUDA office however we prefer to meet at 0900 hr at Reliance Mart (Delhi-Matura Road, which is just after the newly constructed flyover at sarai) to prepare ourselve for the meeting and brain storming. We shall proceed to sector 12 at 1030hr for HUDA office. Those who wish to participate in the morning discussions are welcome.

The questions to be raised with HUDA officials are as follows:

a) Who do you make responsible for not completing the infrastructure? Why the infrasture could not be taken up in year 2005 when HUDA issued the licences to the Builder?
b) What actions HUDA propose on the builder for not fulling the promises made with the property owners?
c) What are their schedue to complete the entire infrastructure in Sector 75 to Sector 89?
d) Please confirm when did RPS and Piyush height deposited EDC amount as the RTI reply does not indicate the name of these Builders.
e) How the HUDA can help to accelarated the progress of work with Builders?

The above question which have come in my mind on the spot. You may have many such concern/issues which you need to discuss. Please update the above questions and add in the above list. We shall finalise the questions to be raised tomorrow moring 0900 hr meetings.

Further, please be aware that the registration papers for forming the society is handed over to the agent for making the file today.

Rohit: Your papers are not self attested. We may need you tomorrow to sign the papers. You may please bring one more photo.

Regards
Sanjeev Agarwal
099581-96520
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 pm

The questionnaire is modified after Vikram Bansal suggestion and added his queries as item f). The forum members may update their questions after point f)....

The questions to be raised with HUDA officials are as follows:

a) Who do you make responsible for not completing the infrastructure? Why the infrastructure could not be taken up in year 2005 when HUDA issued the licences to the Builder?
b) What actions HUDA propose on the builder for not fulfilling the promises made with the property owners?
c) What are their schedule to complete the entire infrastructure in Sector 75 to Sector 89?
d) Please confirm when did RPS and Piyush height deposited EDC amount as the RTI reply does not indicate the name of these Builders.
e) How the HUDA can help to accelerate the progress of work with Builders?
f) Does HUDA has a plan to revise the EDC charges from the builder's, if so, What would be the new charges? What is the current rate of EDC charges applicable to builders? Does EDC charges are location based?

Regards
Sanjeev Agarwal
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vkbans » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks Sanjeev, list looks quite comprehensive and covers the most points (c) or land acquisition issue related question being the most important point for every one). Apart from this, I will suggest to check with HUDA on EDC charges also as their is some ambiguity on that. What I understand that EDC should be same for all in that area and there were news that EDC was being revised now. We should check with HUDA "What is the latest EDC declared by HUDA in this area and if it is same for every one? If increased in EDC charges are accepted by HUDA then we should know on what basis EDC is increased when there is no external development by HUDA in that area in last 5 years."

Already enough money would have been earned through interest if it is not in personal hands.

regards,
Vikram
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:46 pm

All, requesting not to mix builder issues with development issues. HUDA has nothing to do with builders and collection of EDC. Licences and management of builders are done by D.T.C.P which is a separate organization. HUDA has been assigned responsibility for development and our one point agenda should be external infrastructure development of Sectors 75 to 89.

BTW, D.T.C.P. Faridabad officials sit at HUDA complex only. We can ask questions to him/her after having discussions with Administrator,HUDA

Regarding our issues with builders, why not 50-60 people collect at builders' office and sit on dharna. We have seen whenever we conduct a meeting with builders, only 5-6 people turn up.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby retheesh » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Right,
we need to discuss the construction status and possession date with builder, I stay in sector-29 faridabad, when ever get time I used to visit the construction site, last Sunday visited the site and entered in tower 8 (my flat is in t8), the construction is dead slow, I cannot even find any changes from my last month visit to this month.

I think we should sit on dharna, otherwise even after making road and sewerage our flat will be under construction.

Thanks for the time

Retheesh pillai
9818636334/7838151525
retheesh

Postby DineshB » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Dear All
i am in Jamshedpur and Kolkotta therefore unable to attend this meeting.
Thanks & Regards
Dinesh Balchandani
+91-9818800588.
DineshB

Postby DineshB » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Dear All
i am in Jamshedpur and Kolkotta therefore unable to attend this meeting.
Thanks & Regards
Dinesh Balchandani
+91-9818800588
DineshB

Postby webmaster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Dear All,

We had a successful meeting today with the Sh. D. Suresh, IAS, Administrator HUDA. Even if the answers received were ambiguous, we made them aware of our presence and concerns. Our members will write in details about our meeting today.

Many thanks to our 9 members who were present at the meeting today.

1. Jayanta Barua
2. Dheeraj Jain
3. Pankaj Bhasin
4. Sanjeev Agarwal
5. Gaurav Gupta
6. Retheesh Pillai
7. Rohit Singh
8. Nitin Gupta
9. Sumit Loona

Our members at the HUDA Office, Faridabad

Meeting-at-HUDA-Office.jpg

Farmers on agitation outside HUA Office Faridabad

Farmers-Protest.jpg
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Next

Return to Events & Meets