Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby Vicky0909 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi OSV Members,

Yesterday, I was around Kalkaji so decided of visiting there office to get the clarification over the issues that have been bothering us & are a cause of concern.

Minutes of Meeting:
1. In regards to the Enchanced EDC demand: they could not provide me with any relevant document, all he provided me with a Notification No:DGTCP/ACCTTS/2011/1282 Dt:03.08.2011 & asked me to fetch for self.
2. In regards to the facilities: He informed that the Omaxe New Heights is also a part of this project, only it has been given a new name. The original towers werer replaced with these new ones. So the facilities will be common for both the projects and will be shared.
3. In regards to the green area: He said that there are no alterations in the green area. It is the same as shown at the time of sale. He said if you have any concerns on this you can visit the site and meet Mr.Prem Dagar.
4. In case of the roll back/ waiver on EDC: He said we are also aware that there is some news on the waiver, but no official notification has been received so far. This is a govt issue & if it at all is released, it will be mandate for us also to roll back & adjust that amount.
5. In regards to the payment on EDC: He requested to fulfill the demand asap. Otherwise the iterest will be laible.

Friends this is for your information. Now what is the oppinion of all the fellow members...... Should the EDC be paid for now OR should we hold on????
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi all,

I have visited Omaxe office in Kalkaji today as planned by other members. Since I did not know who is coming or not, I could not meet any fellow OSV owner. We met their representative (Mr. Vivek) and had following points emerged out:

1. EDC/IDC - Omaxe has not received any notification from Govt. and hence the demand of EDC/IDC as of now remains same. He however said that if any reversal took place, it could either be adjusted in the next demand letter or can be paid back during possession. He told that we can wait for some more time till more clarity comes out (but did not speak anything on interest penalty for late payment).
2. Possession : at best it could be the year end, but that too their was lack of commitment. I guess it may be pushed in 2013.
3. Penalty for late offer of possession will be paid as per agreement letter and will be adjusted during the time of possession.

The meeting was actually not fruitful and the commitment/ clarity on any subject was not available as you can see from above points.
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby silentanku » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:27 am

Hello OSV members,

I am planing to buy a apartment in Omaxe Spa village (Castle). I am very new to this form and also don't have much information about this property. Can someone help me in this and provide more information.

Thanks in Advance,

silentanku
silentanku

Postby ashutoshkoul » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 am

Dear All,
I just want to know how is wavier on interest on EDC going to affect us who have paid EDC as per original demand and not the revised. I am having flat in Omaxe Spa and have paid all EDC (original one) by 11/01/2010. SO as per this there should not any levy of interest and does this mean that i will pay only revised EDC charges (if any) as per Court order.
Please provide your comments.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78 - Site Visit 6/4/2012

Postby ashutoshkoul » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Dear All,
I visited Spa village site yesterday and was trying to upload few photos which i was able to take (please suggest how to upload as size of file is more than 1MiB). But there was no one present in site office and on enquring security gaurd told me that site people are at old height as they are finishing that project. I was around 1 noon so there was lunch time but there was not enough labour at site. They have completed to some extend internal plastering and outer plastering from front side, rest is pending. Castle B was painted (white) till 2nd floor seems there have opening some sort of office as it was also closed with glass. Commercial space looked going with pace. Plastering of boundary wall opposite Castle D and rest was going on. They have also placed marble on few steps of staircase of 2nd floor.
BPTP bridge is also now operational and road is good as compared to village road. HUDA road marking / boards can be seen and big concrete pipes for drainage lying on road side.
Not sure when will possession start, looking at the number of labours seems mid next year.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:05 pm

There seems to be no big progress since I last visited on 10th March. :huh:
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby kanvit » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm

has any one calculated the revised EDC applicable for OSV? How do we know the demand raised by Omaxe is correct and he is not charging extra over the legitimate demand.

We need some one to calculate it as I am not able to figure out and do not know many 'numbers' for OSV used by other members while calculating the same for their respective projects.

regards
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Dear OSV Members,
What should be the plan of action as buyer. I am getting repeated demand letters for payment of enhanced EDC & IDC.
I have put enough energy in seeking clarifications and relevant documents but to my dismay Omaxe didn't present documentary evidence.
I have had asked for Original demand for EDC, enhanced EDC by HUDA, formula to calculate PSF rate, and amount deposited by omaxe to HUDA in response to the original demand.

Meanwhile, I have raised RTI query with HUDA, TCP and awaiting their response.
I have mentioned the licence no against which all the demands are raised/deposited.

I am seeking you opinion, should I hold the EDC payment.

Best
Sidh
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Dear All,
I am holding EDC payment and actually i got 2nd reminder from Omaxe but i asked them to submit supporting documents and also forwarded them the recent notification for reduction in EDC interest. I have asked them to submit revised EDC calculations and till that i would not be paying EDC.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:59 pm

I think time has come to unite and visit Omaxe office in a group. I am holding my payment since my queries on the methodology used for revised calculation is not being responded. I am planning to send them a reminder as well with attaching the notification soon.

GFWA has proposed a GB on 22nd April in DAV School Sector 14 Faridabad, we can meet during this meeting and discuss next course of action. Those living in Delhi NCR should make it to this meeting.

What do you say?

Regards
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby kms1975 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm

I agree with the suggestion . I think we should all meet and go together to Omaxe office. I would be there for the 22nd meeting
kms1975

Postby drajitpratap » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 pm

I support this idea. A noisy meeting with omaxe people is best option. I am coming for 22nd meeting.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:52 am

Guys I will join in too.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 am

I will join you all.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby fundu2k » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Thank you all for posting updates. I really appreciate that. Unfortunately sitting away from India, I can't be part of live protest at Omaxe office but really fed up with their unresponsive behaviour. The only info I get from them is in the form of Demand letter or reminders to pay. No one even picks up their NRI care number.

Please keep posting the updates and let me know If I can be of any help.

Regards,
Sandeep Gupta
fundu2k

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village