Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

EDC and IDC Charges

Like and Share the story
2 Bedroom with Study Tower

EDC and IDC Charges

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:00 am

Dear Savanna Members,

The EDC and IDC charges asked by RPS in January 2007 were based on the rate applicable on Sq. ft basis (salable area) at the time of issue of letter which were as under:

EDC Charges @ Rs. 125/- Per Sq.ft.
IDC Charges @ Rs. 16/- Per Sq. ft.

1. Is anyboday aware what was the authorities rate at the rate of allottment in the year 2007?
2. When did RPS deposited EDC to HUDA?
3. Who is using IDC money? We do not see any internal development within RPS.
4. Is the rate of IDC fixed by the government?

Jayanta:

As discussed, we need to file RTI immediately to know:

a) The approved layout plan of RPS
b) When and how much amount is deposited to DTCP towards EDC?
c) Copy of licence issued to RPS

Regards,
Sanjeev
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Re: EDC and IDC Charges

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:25 am

Some replies:

- IDC charges are not fixed by Govt. They are builder specific.
- IDC works are generally taken by builder when the first set of towers to be given for possession are in final stages.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 am

Hi All,
I would like to add two more point here. I had written to RPS on this but haven't got any reply.

1. My agreement (I am sure there would be other members too) is dated Oct’06 so we should have got possession of flats in Oct’09 (36 months from the date of agreement). During discussions with RPS, I was given to understand that as per clause 13, the possession of flats can be delayed by builder subject to ‘force majeure circumstances’ as mentioned is clause 13 and clause 50 of the buyer seller agreement. Force majeure circumstance in this case has been mentioned by Mr. Vishal as delay in building plan sanction. I understand that the building plan was sanctioned in Oct’07 but it was filed with the concerned authorities only in Jan’07 (as told by Vishal in RPS) which means the intend to deceive the buyers was there when agreement of 36 months possession was offered in Oct’06. No way a buyer can have control when builder files his papers. We might ask office of DTCP within what time the building plans get sanctioned after filing all the papers since it’s a big flaw where buyers can be deceived by years as developers do enter into sale agreement with the buyers before even filing the plans.

2. Can builder hide information and actual sanctioned plan from the buyers? The waterbodies and lawns/meditation hall etc shown in brochures at initial stages was all fraud. Nothing exists in revised maps and sanctioned map is even worse(RPS does not give copy of this.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Please refer to this link. Force majeure can not be used in this case. Please read first paragraph carefully.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_majeure
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:54 am

Dear Members,

1. As Dheeraj clarified that IDC charges are builders specific, i agree. RPS is charging 16/- Sq ft. What others builders are charging? This money is given towards internal development within the plot which i don't see any development. RPS is working in those front where the returns are coming from construction link plan investor. If they develop any infrastructure, no installment will be due however if they complete the internal plaster it will be due.

2. As the Neharpar development is mostly dependent upon the major road projects which are planned by centre or state. Some of the projects which i know will directly or indirectly influence Sector 75 to 89 are as under:

- Kalindi Bypass/ Kalindi - Faridabad Connectivity -

- Ghaziabad - Noida - Faridabad Project

- Eastern Express way connecting Palwal - Ghaziabad - Kondli, This express crosses faridabad

- Yamuna Expressway

- Ganga Expressway

- Faridabad Bypass

Those who are aquinted with the alignment of these proposed highways may mark on the google map and publish on the forum.

3. The formation of assciation will complete soon. Jayanta and Dheeraj - Your signature is needed on the association paper. please co-ordinate.

4. How many people we could connect through phone call? I have worked on Ghaziabad area which worked well. I am meeting with my region people on Sunday at 12 noon at Sipra Mall, indrapuram. Those who have access to the place may join.

Rohit, Gaurav and Reetesh: Please update how u r getting the responce.

Regards
Sanjeev
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby alok_gupta » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 am

Dear All,

1. EDC (External Development Charges) and IDC (Infrastructure Development charges) are collected by HUDA for providing roads, sewage, water, street lighting etc.

2. RPS Penaly Issue: Why did RPS sell flats before getting all approvals? Now they cannot avoid penalty by saying that approvals were delayed.

Regards,

Alok
Mobile: 9313939604
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Dear All/Sanjeev,

Regarding status of all the projects you have mentioned, you can please check RTI section under Knowledge Central.
Regarding signatures, my signature is not required. Signatures of Secretary Gaurav Gupta and President Jayanta are required after my talk with Mr. Yadav.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RTI file

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 am

Dear Jayanta,

Do you have update on below items with respect to RTI file?

a) The approved layout plan of RPS
b) When and how much amount is deposited to DTCP towards EDC?
c) Copy of licence issued to RPS

Regards,
Sanjeev Agarwal
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello Sanjeev/Jayanta/All,

In this case, please drop 2 RTIs with same content as some of information is in Faridabad (like Master Plan) and some of information is exclusively in Chandigarh (like EDC/IDC charges). RTIs have to be addressed to :

1. Senior Town Planner, HUDA Complex, Sector 12, Faridabad with postal order/draft of Rs 50/- in name of Senior Town Planner

2. Chief Town Planner, Haryana, Sector 18, Chandigarh postal order/draft of Rs 50/- in name of Chief Town Planner

For any queries, please call me at 9716240184 :-)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Bayberry (2+1 BHK)