Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Visit to Chandigarh by GFWA on 3rd May for EDC and Development Issues

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 am

Dear All Members,

There is Plan to visit Chandigarh in order to meet Shri SS Dhillon (Principal Secretrary and Financial Commissioner to Govt., Haryana,Town & Country Planning Department, Urban Estates Department) and Shri T C Gupta (Director General, Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana) on 3rd May. Meetings agenda will be to post grievances against builders for not refunding retrospective interest on enhanced EDC in spite of Govt. orders, get audit reports for EDC and discuss about development issues for Greater Faridabad.

Coincidently, the next hearing in the hon'ble High court at Chandigarh for complete rollback of enhanced EDC and development filed by GFWA happens to be on the same day (3rd May).

The strategy will be once we have a big gathering and divide into groups for meeting Shri T.C.Gupta, Shri S.S.Dhillon and attending High Court proceedings in Chandigarh

Kindly send your confirmation by replying to this post.

Regards
GFWA Working Committee
wc@gfwa.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Visit to Chandigarh by GFWA on 3rd May for EDC and Development Issues

Postby kghosh72 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 am

Dear All,

I will make the time to go to chandigarh. I confirm my participation.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Visit to Chandigarh on dt 03.05.2012

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks Mr Ghosh for being the first volunteer to visit Chandigarh.

I request a big no comes up this time.

Lets keep counting.

Regards
Umesh
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vermamm » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:33 am

Count me in, do let e know the Venue of starting & Time a day in advance.
vermamm

Postby ashoka2002inin » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am

Me and my wife will join u for this CHD visit. Please share the details time and venue.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby auditsk » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:37 pm

GFWA

I would like to go to Chandigarh with u, pl let me know the time and venue of catching the bus. I am residing in Rohini, Delhi, I would like to catch the bus from GT Road ,By pass.

S K Gulati
auditsk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 pm

There are hardly have 5-6 nominations so far from 2700 plus registered members in forum... There are several meetings planned for 3rd, and based on current nominations, it would be difficult to cover agenda. Friends your support is very much crucial in order to continue this fight, Please dont look for others and come forward, We need to have consistent presence of strength, be it in Chandigarh.

Would request atleast 2-3 members from each project to come forward, Timely nominations will help the team in planning logistics.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pknagpal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

For BPTP parklands- ready for Chd. on 3/5. Will reach there personally or if going in a joint veh. from fbd/delhi
will accompany so as to have lengthy dialogues with fellows for a fresh onhand knowledge .
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Sir please tell all what will be the mode of travelling to &fro from CHD, if you go for a common vehicle i think lots of invester will join you in common goal, we all can contribute something if all agree.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jain » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:26 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Dear All Members,

There is Plan to visit Chandigarh in order to meet Shri SS Dhillon (Principal Secretrary and Financial Commissioner to Govt., Haryana,Town & Country Planning Department, Urban Estates Department) and Shri T C Gupta (Director General, Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana) on 3rd May. Meetings agenda will be to post grievances against builders for not refunding retrospective interest on enhanced EDC in spite of Govt. orders, get audit reports for EDC and discuss about development issues for Greater Faridabad.

Coincidently, the next hearing in the hon'ble High court at Chandigarh for complete rollback of enhanced EDC and development filed by GFWA happens to be on the same day (3rd May).

The strategy will be once we have a big gathering and divide into groups for meeting Shri T.C.Gupta, Shri S.S.Dhillon and attending High Court proceedings in Chandigarh

Regards
GFWA Working Committee
wc@gfwa.in

Dear

Dheeraj

I will join you for Omaxe and for SRS
jain

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Dr. Naveen and All, yes, travel arrangments will be made by GFWA free of cost. Please rush your nominations so that GFWA can make appropriate transport arrangements
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dpjindal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Dear Dheeraj Jain

I will join on 03/05 for Sai Park Sector-87. Let me know the departure plan and coming back

D P Jindal

dheerajjain wrote:Dear All Members,

Regards
GFWA Working Committee
wc@gfwa.in
dpjindal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Today I visited the sector 75-76 to see the progress of Master Road. Earth filling is in progress but due to High Power Electric pole(stand) is coming in the way. If the same is not shifted than the earth work on road will be useless. Those who visiting Chandigarh must enquire about the approval of budget and estimate for providing water supply in Greater Faridabad and prompt action by HUDA for shifting of electric stand(pole).
RSHYAMGARG

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue May 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Sir Please count me in for visit to Chandigarh, on 03/05, Please tell the timings and venue to assemble
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pal0723 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Dear All,

Best wishes to all GFWA working committe members visiting Chandigarh on 03/05/2012.

I will not be able to visit on that day.

regards

Anindya Pal
pal0723
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Events & Meets