Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Meeting with RPS Group on 19-Oct-2010

Postby webmaster » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Dear Savana members,

I think its time now to meet RPS Group again to get some concrete answers regarding the progress of the project. If we keep waiting for RPS Group to send updates or let them continue the construction at their own pace and entrust them to be able to complete the project putting in their best efforts and to their fullest capability, we are grossly mistaken. I am sure anyone enquiring about the progress of the Savana project gets very vague and unsatisfactory answers; they have now started shifting blame to the contractors for delaying the construction.

Some of the members have expressed interest in holding a meeting with the RPS Management in continuation with our last group meeting with RPS Group. If members are interested, please express your willingness to meet RPS Group and suggest a suitable date and time. Please remember that we will have to visit on a weekday as the management will not be available on weekends. Also they will not agree on meeting a large group of people if we decide to inform them beforehand about our visit request.

Please note that I am not trying to instigate the members against RPS Group or lead a movement against them. We have invested our hard earned money with them and each one of us have right to question them and get answers. Everyone should be able to spare some time in order to protect their investment.

In our previous meeting, we had the experience of Mr. Sanjay Singh to help us, I am sure he would be willing to spare some time again to come to the next meeting.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Meeting with RPS Group

Postby Azfar » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Dear Jayanta,
I think it is very relevant to meet with RPS Management. The Savana project got all the governmetal clearances in October 2007. We have waited patiently for 36 months, fullfilling our side of the commitment and investing a huge sum over this time period.
If RPS feels that they cannot give a completion date unless they get the completion schedule from contractors, it is just bullshitting us.
I am ready to meet with the Management of RPS ( as and when required ). They have passed the buck of External Development to HUDA. But possession and development of the project is the builder's responsibility and the builder should be in a position to give speific answers instead of wishy washy replies.
Regards,
Azfar.
Azfar

Postby ssinha18 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Dear Jayanta,
Pl fix a date and time, I will join in.
As I declared to RPS group that this forum is to help them out in delivering
the project on an early date, I expect them to cooperate. Apart from Rajesh
Jain we should try to meet Mr. Shailendra Nangia also along with any active
director of RPS. Please call Rajesh Jain and ask him to coordinate. I will
barge in case of any lackadaisical approach from him.
Thanks,
Sanjay Sinha
ssinha18
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 am

I wrote a mail regarding this some time back. After our last meeting with RPS as forum we didn't continue that.
It would be great if any member who attended last meeting can intitiate that.

But before doing all this we should have group of members who are resposibly doing things on shared basis.
Jayant i would suggest to have more members in newly formed association. I believe we can better organize things this if we have a planning and execution body which the association can be. Tell us how can we join association.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Meeting with RPS Group on 19-Oct-2010

Postby webmaster » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 pm

I have called Mr. Rajesh Jain of RPS Group to schedule a meeting on 19-Oct-2010. He said that he should be available and has requested an agenda to be sent to him in advance so that they can prepare for the meeting. I also asked him to also invite their board members to the meeting, he declined saying that they are not available for the regular queries of customers. He wanted to know what specific queries we had which are unanswered which we want the members of the board to answer; he said all responses provided by the customer service people are from the company. Someone will have to call him again and reiterate the importance of having a board member in the meeting.

Please post here who are willing to come for the meeting. The venue will be RPS Group Office in Okhla and time will be around 11AM.

Also it would be great if someone can draft the agenda with the important points to discuss.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vinodaman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:36 am

Dear Jayanta,

I am also a member of RPS Savana family. I am following My Faridaba.in for quite some time and I am really impressed and convey my thanks to all the forum members particularly you and Dheeraj for the splendid efforts and initiatives taken for the benefit of all new neharpar residents .

It is regretted that due to scheduled outstation official tour, I may not be personally available for the meeting on 19th October, still I am suggesting some of the agenda points which can be further deliberated with the RPS management when you meet them on 19th October 2010 :

1) Why RPS could not complete the building construction works within the agreed time schedule of 36 months? Any reasons which were beyond the control of RPS and could be treated as force majeure conditions?

2) Why other construction activities like road, park, swimming pool, club and other amenities which were agreed by them and were in their master plan has not even been started?

3) What is the next plan/time frame for completing the entire works of construction?

4) Whether RPS will start giving possession to the flat owner on progressive basis as and when a particular tower got completed or whether they will offer possession only after completion of works in all towers ?

5) In case of progressive/phase wise possession, what is the likely date of offering possession tower nos.

6) Whether RPS will make arrangement for electricity, water and sewerage by their own resources (even though it is chargeable) to start living in the flat in view of the HUDA inability to provide them in near future.

7) What is the standard time frame between completion of works and offer date of possession?

8) We have learnt that two primary schools are coming in the demarcated lawn are near Bluebeech and Bayberry Tower . Whether RPS will return the PLC amount taken from the flat owners which were meant for Park facing flats.

9) Since the scheduled period for completion of works (36 months from October 2007) has already been expired now, whether RPS management is thinking to reimburse the penalty amount towards delay in completion/delay in offering possession of flats?

Regards

Vinod Kumar
Technip KT India LTd
(M) 9958573463
vinodaman

Postby webmaster » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks Vinod for putting down the agenda. However looking at the cold response, it seems that not many are interested and I am not sure if the meeting will take place.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Azfar » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi all.
I will be attending the meeting. By the way, I have received a call from one real estate agent offering flats in Naharpar area. On checking with him about the completion status of Savana, he told me that there is no way that RPS can offer possession for any flats before the end of 2011.
The way construction is progressing..it could easily be a longer wait period. I agree that the response is very subdued for a meeting with RPS. Wonder why..when its our hard earned money going down the Nahar ?
Regards and looking forward to meeting a few of us on 19th.
Azfar.
Azfar

Postby ajay2023 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 am

will try to come....
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS meeting dated 19th October

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 am

Dear Savana Members,

Below are the list of questions for which clarification from RPS management is needed. Jayanta - Let us take suggestions from all the members and include their concern as well and issue to RPS latest by 15th October.

Agenda:

1) RPS had promised to complete the building construction works within 36 months from the date of signing the buyer’s agreement? Please explain.

2) The internal development activities like road works, water supply, sewerage system, electricity provision, security systems, parks, swimming pool, club and other amenities have not started. Please explain.

3) When does RPS intend to complete the building works and internal development? We require schedule for completion.

4) RPS has proposed to provide possession to the flat owners on progressive basis as and when a particular tower is complete. How will this work without internal infrastructure?

5) When and which tower shall be given first possession? We are aware that HUDA is not ready to provide external infrastructure.

6) We paid EDC and IDC charges way back in year 2007. Please show us the receipt depositing to the EDC to concerned authorities. How the IDC is utilized?

7) What is the standard time frame between completion of works and offer date of possession?

8) We realize that the land allocated for park between Bluebeech and Bayberry Tower is changed to two primary schools. Why such changes are initiated after approval of plan?

9) Incase of implementing such plans, when RPS will return the PLC amount taken from the flat owners which were meant for Park facing flats.

10) Since the scheduled period for completion of works (36 months from date of buyers agreement) has already expired. Thus penalty is to reimburse on a monthly basis by RPS. For the period already lost, an interest is due to RPS which should be regularized immediately. Our cash flow was planned according to possession. We have lost the opportunity however our liability towards rent and EMI remains. The penalty shall help us to meet the part requirement of EMI.

11) Most of the agreements are dated in Oct’06 thus possession of flats is due in Oct’09. In one of the discussions with your office, reference to clause 13 “ the possession of flats can be delayed by builder subject to ‘force majeure circumstances’ and clause 50 of the buyer seller agreement” was given which is not applicable to the current circumstances.

Regards,
Sanjeev Agarwal
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi,
I am interested in attending this meeting.
Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby bhasinpanks » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:48 pm

I will attend as well.
Regards
bhasinpanks
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 pm

I have a few more recommendations which can be included in the agenda,

1. In our last meeting with RPS Group officials Rajesh Jain and Shailendra Nangia on 3rd June 2010, we had suggested allowing of Savana site visits atleast once in a month to check the construction status. Every developer in the area and NCR allows site visits and there is no reason why RPS Group should not allow the same. Internal site visits are a right to every customer and we are willing to take any approval from the authorities or sign an undertaking understanding the risk involved with the ongoing construction inside the project. We want a definite date when site visits will be allowed inside RPS Savana project.

2. In the last meeting, it was also decided to have monthly or atleast quarterly meeting with RPS Group officials and customers. We want a nomination from RPS Group to act as a SPOC and work along with us to convene these monthly meetings.

If anyone has any thing to add or rephrased in the agenda, please feel free to do so and post on the forum.

We are expecting maximum participation on 19th Oct 11AM, so please plan your schedule accordingly.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vineet » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi,

I confirm to join this meeting on 19th.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Wonderful response. Can any member compile the list of attendeess as on date and publish on forum?
Let us update the list and send along with Agenda to RPS.

sanjeev agarwal
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Next

Return to SAVANA News