Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

News feed, media related information on Greater Faridabad News and Development

Re: CNN IBN Citizen Journalist Show - Exposing fraud by builders in Greater Faridabad

Postby Nibha28 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 pm

well done Seema and GFWA. Justed posted my comment on CJ show.

Saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: CNN IBN Citizen Journalist Show - Exposing fraud by builders in Greater Faridabad

Postby rgoel24 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm

dear mayur

clear your point of view!!!
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

It is NOT just RPS or BPTP, delay game is being played out by every developer in Greater Faridabad. Piyush Group put huge banners on its project site saying 'Possession Starts 2010' in 2010 and 2 years have passed till now. Still, there is NO possession. With regards to development, I appreciate that it is now being done by HUDA but why there is delay of 7 years and why there is an increase in EDC (External Development Charges) when previous original EDC of Rs 1500 crores were lying with them. Also, why there is NO action against developers who collected crores of rupees of EDC in 2007 from buyers but did not deposit to Govt. and siphoned off this development money to other projects.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby OzoneparkGroup » Sun May 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi Seema,

Congrats for getting such a platform to knock government doors.

Each and every small step taken by GFWA counts!

Mr. Dhillon's remarks are expectedly disgusting, government is sounding helpless for reasons we all know.They will never bring any regulatory body for the industry that gives them easy way to rotate the black money.

Rgds,
OzoneparkGroup

Postby mikesab » Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm

rgoel24 wrote:dear mayur

clear your point of view!!!

My POV is in my reply to the gentleman who wanted to project Faridabad as a failed city. I simply said that he could not pull down all of Faridabad just because of the wrong doings of a stupid novice builder like RPS.

I hope I cleared my POV.
mikesab

Postby mikesab » Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 pm

dheerajjain wrote:It is NOT just RPS or BPTP, delay game is being played out by every developer in Greater Faridabad. Piyush Group put huge banners on its project site saying 'Possession Starts 2010' in 2010 and 2 years have passed till now. Still, there is NO possession. With regards to development, I appreciate that it is now being done by HUDA but why there is delay of 7 years and why there is an increase in EDC (External Development Charges) when previous original EDC of Rs 1500 crores were lying with them. Also, why there is NO action against developers who collected crores of rupees of EDC in 2007 from buyers but did not deposit to Govt. and siphoned off this development money to other projects.

Brother, most of the projects that were launched during the depressive times of real estate industry have similar fate which is not limited to Greater Faridabad.

I would request you to not dwell in the past. HUDA had been doing astonishing work right now in the area which will force builders to deliver because the reason of the absence of external infrastructure will not be valid anymore. I am not basing my argument on the online news, forum posts etc. I am a local here in Faridabad and shifting soon to Omaxe Heights.

The time for the investors and end users to cry is over now. 2013 will be the year when most of the projects in the area will get delivered in the presence of proper infrastructure (excluding RPS Savanna and Pal Greens and other recently launched projects).
mikesab

Postby atul7sri » Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi,

commendable job done....

regards,
Atul
atul7sri
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sardana.ayush » Sun May 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi,

Excellent work done my Seema..My heartiest congrats to you..Vineet and we are planning to visit RPS office next week may be on Saturday..Let's unite together once again and visit RPS offfice to maximise the impact of what has been started by Seema..

BR
Ayush
sardana.ayush
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 am

:clap: :thumb: :hap2: Good work by seema ji. saw her in action on the 22nd meet at FBD. Real praises for the giant killer personality. can we also make a point in alikewise manner thru any media openings.i wonder..... but we all should.
sanjiv saigal,mayur vihar-3,delhi[KLJ Platinum floors]
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 am

@Sanjiv/All

As a CJ for the show, I was fully supported by the working committee and several other GFWA members for compilations and various shoots, So it was all a team effort and thanks to everyone for support and contribution.

The channel has done its part of job and and could only help raise publicity at a nationwide level, It cannot solve our problem, This is our problem and we need to continuously think of way forward and various possible options, Be it -

-Regular Protest Marches
-Sending a brief or the clipping to all other media houses, highlighting issue. There are several members from media houses in our forum, Please come forward and help highlight Our problem.
-Continue to bombard authorities with complaints faced, They are fast asleep, and hope for replies are limited, but these filed complaints acts as proofs while you need to take legal route.
-Seeking feedback on possible options through various experts. Considering these are all similar cases from different builders under same authorities, Why cant these be treated as one with formal guidelines for all. If these are required to be individual cases, Why not have fast track courts for settling such similar issues.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ramchandanimeetu » Mon May 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi Seema,

Great job done Seema. You have exposed the reality of middle class people dreams and how we are cheated by builders and lose our hard earned money.

Thanks a lot !
ramchandanimeetu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Dear Seema Madam,

Gr8 Development. Kudos to the initiative undertaken by you.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Would request everyone to keep posting on the CNN IBN page

http://cj.ibnlive.in.com/fullvideo/cnnibn/255076

This is our one moment to show that its a burning issue with everyone.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Tue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Watch complete interview with Mr Dhillon and his take on revised notification letters for various builders, common malpractises by builders, Administration Helpless in handling cases, Infrastructure development and others

Video
YouTube
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 am

We only have about 50 comments on the CNN IBN page. Please put your comments, share the link in your yahoo, google, facebook groups and ask people to comment on it. This might be our opportunity to show our strength in our unity and that thousands of people are suffering.

Would request everyone to keep posting on the CNN IBN page

http://cj.ibnlive.in.com/fullvideo/cnnibn/255076
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Media Corner