Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Neharpar Sector 77 taking new shape

Postby yogesh » Thu May 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Hi all

Yesterday i visit Greater Faridabad, Neharpar area. The most important think that i notice that working in sector 77 is on good speed , 24 meter sector dividing road construction is on full swing near park floors , and dividing of sector 77 -78 the electric polls are on place . i also go to KLJ greens the work is also on good speed KLJ customer care Representative told me that bptp is building the whole sector dividing road (24 meter)and klj pays its share to them . the whole work will be completed by July 2012 ( without black carpet ) there are also roomers that KLJ is increasing its BSP to more rs 2800 per sq feet for new luxury towers in klj greens . G faridabad most costly floors ( P pride ) work will also start soon .the 12 meter service road is also completed from two side ( 77 - 78) and along with green belt to 75 meter sector road the construction of another service road is also on full swing along sector 77-72 dividing master road (half already constructed) . master road work is also in satisfactory condition . the mud work is almost complete on 75 meter sector 77 road . the mud work on sector 75- 76 30 meter dividing road is completed till SLF Anushree apartments or palm residency . one thing i noted that these things will help us only when minimum two more bridges will connect greater faridabad from bypass road .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: sector 77 taking new shapes

Postby kghosh72 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Thank You Mr. Yogesh for this update. This has given us hope that we will get our flats sooner than later.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu May 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks, Yogesh for updates ! It is good to note builders also piching in for development works at their own cost.

As you rightly pointed that bridges connecting Greater Faridabad are very important now.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Thu May 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Good to note that names like KLJ are becoming active in development. KLJ is a very big and strong group financially. It is a new player in housing infrastructure and lesser known here. KLJ can set good example here by not compromising anywhere in quality of construction, in green area and good quality roads. But looks strange that such strong groups are also lagging on delivery front.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Neharpar Sector 77 taking new shape

Postby mnhasan » Thu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm

KLJ STARTED BOOKING FROM MID OF 2006.IT IS MORE THAN SIX YEARS PROJECTS ARE IN MID WAY.THEY WERE COMMITTED TO GIVE POSSESSION WITHIN 36 MONTHS THAT WAS TOTALLY FALSE. AS PER THEIR NEW COMMITMENTS AND AS PER AGGREEMENT THEY ARE LIABLE TO PAY PENALTY WHICH IS AROUND 6000/PER MONTH FOR 2 BHK BUT WILL GIVE AT THE TIME OF POSSESSION.HOPE FOR THE BEST.SUCH TYPE OF WRONG COMMITMENTS SEND A WRONG MASSAGE WHICH IS NOT IN THE INTEREST OF GROWING COMPANY LIKE KLJ WHO IS FIRST TIME PLAYER IN REAL ESTATE.

BEST WISHES FOR INVESTORS AND FOR KLJ TOO.

M N HASAN
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi Yogesh,

Can you please share the License No. of this KLJ Project in sector 77? Havn't seen much details about this project in sector 77.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Thu May 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Pankaj ji
u can check all projects license no in this forum klj projects are licensed in another group name as bptp and puri has registered there projects in the name countrywide promoters ltd KLJ is a big group it delivers two malls in Delhi and partner with bptp in a gurgoan mall but new in real estate thanks i think this helps u .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Thu May 10, 2012 8:31 pm

dheeraj ji they have to build this road because they have to sold there projects if u see the layout plan of sector 77 almost area is coming in plotted development PA and PB blocks contains more than 600 plots of parkland pride low rise floors PE block also contains 350 plots people who were paid 95 % amount to bptp and company fails to handover possession and deleted plots are re allotted in this block . there are three upcoming projects in sector 77 the main good thing of this sector is 18 meter greenbelt both side of 75 meter master road the road is coming up in only 30 meter and remaining 45 meter is also going for greenery .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm

KLJ's license is in the name of Cadillac Buildwell
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby mikesab » Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 pm

No builder will make roads for free. Its quiet evident that the responsibility would have been given to BPTP by DTCP. Now that KLJ also has its share of land in the area, it is sharing costs with BPTP. :) :)
mikesab

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 am

Great to hear development I'n sector 77 which was absolutely neglected so far. Hope KLJ delivers by this year end.

Anybody aware of the rate increase by KLJ - which is lowest among all builders....?
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pal0723 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:23 am

Dear all ,

Thanks for the update on Sector 77 development. Can anyone focus on quality of construction of KLJ group?

regards

Anindya Pal
pal0723
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nmittal » Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 am

Hi YogeshJi

Greatly appreciate your updates on this sector. I own a unit in Park Floors here.

Could you please share the layout plan of Sector 77 and also any updates on Park Floors.

Wondering what are the 3 upcoming projects here besides Parkland Pride, Park Floors and 3 Projects of KLJ?

Regards
Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

KLJ upcoming project is LA VISTA and one other project and bptp is also coming up with a project like park floors there are two proposed mall on 75 meter master road . i cant share this layout plan because of some reasons u can request to bptp costumer care to provide parkland pride layout plan they can send u a soft copy of pp layout plan u can see that sector 77 contains more than 6 big parks and some small park as parkland pride is based on cluster living concept there is also provision of land for petrol pump 33 kv sub station and sewer treatment plant
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit29sept » Fri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Hello friends,

As you all might be knowing that BPTP is alloting park elite floors to the customers in sector 77, faridabad and same is the case with me.It think its PE block, any friend who have an idea of that area can really suggest me that whether I should go for that or should quit by taking interest.

Suggestions are really welcomed, do feel free to share with me your views.

Thanks friends in advance.
amit29sept

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development