Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

wake up all

Postby vasuarjit » Fri May 11, 2012 4:24 pm

I regullarly check all mails and observed that most of the investors are playing a mind game :bleh: . They post only their opinion ask suggesations but dont want to come forward. I Feel that they think that GFWA is the responsible for indivisuals justice. while GFWA fighting for common issues which is concern for everyone i.e. infrastucture, developement, illigal demand etc,
jung jitne ke liye ladne ki zaroorat hoti hai na ki tamashbin banne ki. Its a wake up alarm for everyone that join hands together , fight together, give strengthen to another, Keep courage urself and pamper to other.

If every investor make a group and keep in touch with each other , make a plan and execute them sure builders will keep their knee bend in front of all investors.Hum lootane ke liye taiyaar hain isliye builder lootne me lage hue hai.
" If you are not willing to fight, no one can help you. If you are determined to fight , no one can stop you."

Lets unit, meet with everyone , we will win absolutely.
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Neharpar Sector 77 taking new shape

Postby amit29sept » Fri May 11, 2012 5:24 pm

I do agree what vasuarjit is saying, but we must make plan and than can for availability of every member . After that we can sit together and take decisions on how to step forward.

Do let us know if you have any plans on which we can step ahead.

vasuarjit wrote:I regullarly check all mails and observed that most of the investors are playing a mind game :bleh: . They post only their opinion ask suggesations but dont want to come forward. I Feel that they think that GFWA is the responsible for indivisuals justice. while GFWA fighting for common issues which is concern for everyone i.e. infrastucture, developement, illigal demand etc,
jung jitne ke liye ladne ki zaroorat hoti hai na ki tamashbin banne ki. Its a wake up alarm for everyone that join hands together , fight together, give strengthen to another, Keep courage urself and pamper to other.

If every investor make a group and keep in touch with each other , make a plan and execute them sure builders will keep their knee bend in front of all investors.Hum lootane ke liye taiyaar hain isliye builder lootne me lage hue hai.
" If you are not willing to fight, no one can help you. If you are determined to fight , no one can stop you."

Lets unit, meet with everyone , we will win absolutely.
amit29sept

Re: wake up all

Postby amit29sept » Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi friends its really a time to come forward, we all have to come out from our comfort zones else these builders are really going to screw our happiness as they always think of money.

I do have an idea that we must make a database of all members who have any kind of issues in Neharpar area/faridabad.

As today we all are very much present on facebook, twitter and may be many other social media networks.
We can start from there and atleast make a group of 100 people to put all our problems in front of government.

By goverment I mean to say Haryana goverment. AsI belong to Rohtak, and used to visit Mr.Bharat Bhushan Batra(MLA, Rohtak) pages on facebook. He actually used to post a lot regarding what the present government is doing in whole state.

And all these posts are originally posted by Mr.Deepinder Singh Hooda(MP, Rohtak) who is a son of our CM, Mr.Bhupinder Singh Hooda. On his facebook page his email id and contact number is also given which we might use .
We must use the same channel in order to put this problem in front of all who directly or indirectly is linked to their profiles. Hence we an make it a big using this way, otherwise as we all know Media is also corrupt and they will not be doing anything.

Might be goverment dont want to help us but if we are going to frame our problems on the big canvas than I am preety sure that we'll be able to find the solution of our problem. :flag:

vasuarjit wrote:I regullarly check all mails and observed that most of the investors are playing a mind game :bleh: . They post only their opinion ask suggesations but dont want to come forward. I Feel that they think that GFWA is the responsible for indivisuals justice. while GFWA fighting for common issues which is concern for everyone i.e. infrastucture, developement, illigal demand etc,

Lets unite, meet with everyone , we will win absolutely.
amit29sept

Postby yogesh » Fri May 11, 2012 6:05 pm

u can decide it . first u have to make minimum two or three site visit on regular basis in one month that's help u to make the decision . ask bptp for colony layout plan ,if interest on ur paid amount is equal to the premium u can get from market u can go for settlement check the premium from brokers . site visit will help u to make mind as u know that 20 lacs me kya aatta hai ? the decision is Ur s after all money is Ur s :thumb:
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 pm

I have visited KLJ Greens as one of my friends had to take decision on buying . The overall construction quality is good and the work seems to be going on at good pace but only in three towers of A1, A2 and A3. KLJ was certainly the cheapest project in Neharpar in terms of rates for fresh booking but with the roads development starting first in this area, KLJ is also planning for a steep increase in rates.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit29sept » Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks Yogesh,

I just posted here so that people can come up with their views and that will really help me to make up a decision.
Might be some friends who are sailing in same boat can update me with this as you are right I also dont think that interest on the paid amount is going to be too much also 20 lakh me aaj hi kuch nahi aata, 3 saal baad kyaaata hoga. kyuki aaj unit dege to bhi maan ke chalo 2-3 yrs lenge.

But the point is that there must not be any other issues in future, as now we cant believe in this builder.

yogesh wrote:u can decide it . first u have to make minimum two or three site visit on regular basis in one month that's help u to make the decision . ask bptp for colony layout plan ,if interest on ur paid amount is equal to the premium u can get from market u can go for settlement check the premium from brokers . site visit will help u to make mind as u know that 20 lacs me kya aatta hai ? the decision is Ur s after all money is Ur s :thumb:
amit29sept

Postby vasuarjit » Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello All
Greetings
As we all know India is paper tiger country & everyone know to pass "GEEDAD BHAVKI" to common people. But they dont know the power of common people. Common people has more patient rather than the person who are living with golden spoon. But they don't know that "CHHEDOGE TO HUM CHHODENGE NAHI". All builder's are trying to threat to all investors in many ways. They know that we cant get together at one place.
I think GFWA arrange an urgent meeting & keep assure that all registered member join it. Because "EK BHI MEMBER CHHOT GAYA TO SAMJHO SURAKSHA CHAKRA TOOT GAYA."

From every project, at least 15-20 members are become ready to march their respective builder on particular day as all decide & discuss over the matter. Presence of power can affect he builder "TABHI UNKE TOTE UDENGE" varna "HUM APNI DHAPLE APNA RAAG BAJATE RAHENGE".Our awaken will build pressure on the builder and then their yawing will transform into alertness to fulfill the customer's requirement.
We should aware that builder cannot change/modified, whatever they promised at the time of booking. It Court verdict.
Once we meet all & plan for our further step. Participation should be must, then We can, We will.......

regards
vasudev :flag:
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:32 am

Any idea - when the possession of BPTP sector 77 floors handover will start as this would further ensure development of sector 77.

Do post your views?
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby guptaji78 » Sun May 13, 2012 4:40 pm

amit29sept wrote:Hello friends,

As you all might be knowing that BPTP is alloting park elite floors to the customers in sector 77, faridabad and same is the case with me.It think its PE block, any friend who have an idea of that area can really suggest me that whether I should go for that or should quit by taking interest.

Suggestions are really welcomed, do feel free to share with me your views.

Thanks friends in advance.

Quitting will not be a right decision. Wait for some time, you will find it good investment.
guptaji78

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Sun May 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Anybody aware of any other development sector 77?
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Thu May 17, 2012 5:30 am

gopalvijay wrote:I have visited KLJ Greens as one of my friends had to take decision on buying . The overall construction quality is good and the work seems to be going on at good pace but only in three towers of A1, A2 and A3. KLJ was certainly the cheapest project in Neharpar in terms of rates for fresh booking but with the roads development starting first in this area, KLJ is also planning for a steep increase in rates.

Hi Yogesh/Gopal/Others..can u advice the current status of A1/A2/A3 in KLJ Greens and when builder is committing to start offering possession in Greens...

thanks...
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby apoorv.prakash » Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Dear Friend

Today i have seen a new on Danik Jagran where govt has declaired Development of Police Lines,Police schools ,hospital in sector 76,77,78 of neharpar..In this regards HUDA has got request to provide 100acres of land.This means this sector is going to be major spot light in coming days.

You can visit Jagran new paper dates 29th may'12 for more details
apoorv.prakash

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:35 pm

KLJ has increased rates of Phase-I to Rs2800/- and Phase -II to Rs2400/-

Will it effect resale market?

Pls share your views?

Thanx
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Thu May 31, 2012 1:33 pm

this step will not move the market , resale market moves only on development klj greens is going to connect with 24 meter wide sector road this action will defiantly increase the resale price development of 24 meter road is now started from klj side tower a1 , this sector road will connect whole sector greens will connect with bptp park floors 1 in a good condition the master roads work is also on full swing in this area u can expect about 2500 by DEC 2012 if possession will start in this project
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Palm Residency views ?

Postby panacea6565 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Guys,

How you see the SLF Anushree apartments( or palm residency) project on sec75-76 60mtr dividing road.
the work has started on this and current re-sale qoutes are around 2500-2700.
I am looking forward to buy a 2bhk in this, but I need your views and recommendation on this
location seems good(in coming days) and builder is new except some societies in dwarka till date
panacea6565

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development