Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana Construction Updates and Possession, Resale prices discussion

Postby nitgood07 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 am

Dear All,

Any one has any construction update on RPS Savana project? I have not heard any recent update or topic of discussion on Savana project.

If you have any latest information please share.

I have not received demand letter for over a year now.

Nitin

RPS Savana Construction Updates and progress, Resale prices discussion
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Any update on Savana progress

Postby sameer23 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:13 am

I visited Savana Site a week back, progress very slow, few labour is seen, maybe we should get together and raise the issue with management. From talks with a guy on site, I think they are not too keen to finish it before 2012 as they think the govt facilities will not be ready before then, but they claim they will provide Dec 2011 possession, which is wishful thinking... they dont appear to be keen to move faster, cant understand why...
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Any update on RPS Savana progress?

Postby webmaster » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 pm

There is not much progress on RPS Savana because as Sameer mentioned, they are not keen on finishing the contrustion anytime soon, even for the 6 towers in advanced stage, I do not see them to be ready for possession in the next 1 year from now.

The reason is, out of 2000 units/customers, only about 10-15 customers tried to agressively followup with the RPS management for the slow contruction, but without any positive result. We were always pushed back. The rest of the people are happy to wait and watch and it does not matter if the contruction takes another 2-3 years.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby akhileshgupta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Dear Jayant
You are right. We must try for a group meeting with RPS Management to discuss the reason of slow progress, infrastructure developments and possession plan. All are requested to please liaise with M/s RPS and visit to RPS office.
Regards
AKGupta
+91 9810927293
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Demand Letter received from Omaxe for increased EDC Charges

Postby akhileshgupta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Email sent to RPS
Dear Sir
I have booked flat BB Tower 8. 907 in October 2006. Five years are almost completing. last demand letter (90%) was issued in Feb 2009. What happened after that? The work progress is almost ZERO. My office is in Faridabad and I am staying in Shahdara wasting 3hrs daily travel time, house rent and lot of stress and fatigue. Please inform me when are you giving possession to me. I have sent email to you a number of times but not getting any response. Please reply this time.
Regards
AKGupta
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby manish2011 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Got a demand recently for balance installment for my booking in RPS Savana. Bank has refused to release payment as per tripartite agreement, RPS was supposed to finish in 3 years.
Anyone else in same situation? kindly advise

Manish
manish2011
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhileshgupta » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Dear All
I wrote an email to M/s RPS regarding progress status and possession dates.. the reply is as below:

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your booking in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’. As regards construction activities, work is in progress on all towers.

As regards possession, we plan to start offering the same in a phased manner after the Units and the surroundings are made inhabitable hopefully by end of this year and the schedule of Possession will be informed/ posted on our website at least one month beforehand.

Should you require any further details, you may contact us at our corporate office. You may also contact us telephonically at 011-40543200.

Thanks

RPS Infrastructure Limited
1117 – 1120, 11th Floor, Tower – B,
DLF Towers Jasola District Center,
New Delhi – 110025
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm

manish2011 wrote:Got a demand recently for balance installment for my booking in RPS Savana. Bank has refused to release payment as per tripartite agreement, RPS was supposed to finish in 3 years.

Manish

Hi Manish,

Can you share for which Tower and stage have you received the demand ?

Also do you have any email or document in which the bank has denied to release the payment due to delayed construction? Have you shared this with RPS ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby nitgood07 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:42 am

Got a demand recently for balance installment for my booking in RPS Savana. Bank has refused to release payment as per tripartite agreement, RPS was supposed to finish in 3 years.

Manish

Manish - I also see my Bank (LIC Housing Finance) have reduced my total senctioned amount to what they have disbursed so far. May be this could be the reason, I haven't enquired with them yet.
I guess same reason.

Which one is your bank?
and now what other option do we have to pay rest of amount :(

Nitin
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutags » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 am

Hi ,
Well like you all i have also invested in Bluebeach 5 in RPS Savana.
Well today i have received a notice from them regarding increased EDC charges. I think we should ask them for the gov.t notification .Take that notification and accordinlgy take action against them. Since there is a delay from there end they have to pay penalty charges anyways .Why not asjust from there? No date on posession till now ? No letter either from them ? I think they need to be taken to court .After all its everyones hard earned monies.

Will try and vist the place on Saturday and see what the progress is .
ashutags

Postby nitgood07 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Hello fellows,

Any recent news on RPS savana project. I have couple of question if someone can reply.

1. how is development going, I am sorry I can not check it by going there because of my locality.
2. Did any one got a confirmation on revised EDC refund/adjustment? Is sending an email/not post to them regarding refund sufficient?
3. In some forum I read about RPS filing bankruptcy, is it some where true, if yes then what will be impact on us getting our home or money back?
4. Flat owners were planning to do a site visit and meet management, did that happen, what was the outcome of that.

I am sorry If I am putting too many questions, but I have no other place to get my answers but this forum and you my dear fellows.

Thanks,
Nitin
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello, any updates on RPS Savana project, I am presently abroad and would like to know whats the development if any one can update, thanks
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:07 pm

I had a word with Jia of RPS and they seeems verymuch upbeat in give possession of one tower by Dec 2012 and by June 2012 they are claiming that They will give possession of 6 towers by June end 2012.

Regading license expired issue they are claiming this this issue has been sorted out.

Is there any way we can find it out whether the license issues has been sorted out or not? attached please find the communication i had with RPS.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:08 pm

I had a word with Jia of RPS and they seeems verymuch upbeat in give possession of one tower by Dec 2012 and by June 2012 they are claiming that They will give possession of 6 towers by June end 2012.

Regading license expired issue they are claiming this this issue has been sorted out.

Is there any way we can find it out whether the license issues has been sorted out or not? attached please find the communication i had with RPS.

Regards,

Amitav
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Per updated licences list till September 2012, the licence stands expired in 2008.
mikesab

Next

Return to SAVANA News