Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Unite against builders of Neharpar

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Unite against builders of Neharpar

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

We should unite together and approach consumer forum for common complaints against all builders ,in Neharpar area.
This is the only forum which can unite us together, and we should go to appropriate forum against these cheaters.

Consumer court is the only hope left against these Builders. We can protest against HUDA on streets and go to courts against specific public interest isuues.

I think you should unite all members together, irrespective of builder to bring these frauds to consumer court for Meeting.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Unite against builders of Neharpar

Postby ratanbirkalra » Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Going by their past record the promise by RPS management of Dec 13 also can not be taken on face value . We can now onwards trust them and their promises at our own peril.
There is always a new date for handing over possession but not for payt/EDC demanded by RPS.
Unfortunately, with each passing day we are in danger of loosing amount already paid to them .
May be solution lies in approaching consumer court at earliest and also in taking to media the fact that RPS is the one who unfortunately takes first spot in blatantly , without any fear of law ,letting down their investors, some of whom have taken loans and paying EMIs without IT benefit and some of whom have now waiting for over last half a decade have turned senior citizens.
Consumer court is one source that can provide us some relief, let us get together at earliest and chart further course of action. May I once again request Ms Seema Joshi to take lead and fix date for first meeting.
Ratan Bir Kalra
RPS Savana
ratanbirkalra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Unite against builders of Neharpar

Postby sameer23 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:11 am

I have a lawyer friend, they have asked to read the copy of the agreement with RPS, before they file a case in consumer court, can someone provide a copy to them, possibly the earlier agreement done in 2007, maybe courier it in delhi, I am presently overseas so I cannot, please let me know.
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development