Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit March 2012

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 am

I have posted a couple of articles against RPS conduct:

http://www.articlesbase.com/ask-an-expe ... 08234.html

http://www.flatdealsindia.com/blog/rps- ... n-clients/

Let's all start spreading the word online and writing to Rajya Sabha members like Mani Shanker Aiyar, who will be more than happy to take an active interest in these issues. Good luck guys.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby sameer23 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:51 am

Hello, it is my belief, that nothing will happen in RPS Savana without legal action, even if it is consumer court action. I have talked to a lawyer friend, who has contacts with senior and reputed lawyers, and they have asked for the copy of an agreement with RPS. I am presently abroad, outside India, and do not have access to my agreement. As I wrote before, is anyone willing to make a copy of their original agreement with RPS, which has the terms and conditions etc, and maybe post it to the lawyer in Delhi. We can then get initial feedback from good lawyer free of cost, and if it seems justified, we can file a case. The consumer court, they say, gives decisions quicker than civil courts. Please contact me by email mitsa20@hotmail.com to discuss further and if you can post a copy.
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed May 16, 2012 4:17 pm

naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Wed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Has anyone so far approached the consumer court... If yes... Please provide guidance ...templates for lodging the complaint etc.

Rgds
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ratanbirkalra » Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 am

Regarding moving forward on RPS Savana related issues, including approaching consumer court and consulting a lawyer, following is suggested:

(a) Fix a date for meeting RPS Savana investors; meeting once in2-3 months has become a necessity
(b) have a agenda and stick to it
(c) discuss pros and cons of approaching consumer court and what kind of relief one can get
(d) common approach to consumer court

Ms Seema Joshi/ Vineet ji is requested to take lead and fix meeting on saturday(post 1400hrs) or on sunday.

Regards
Ratan Bir Kalra
ratanbirkalra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu May 17, 2012 11:52 am

@All : There was a meeting organized with RPS management on 12th May, This was announced in forum and seven members attended this meeting, From RPS side this was joined by VP Mr Kakkar & Rajesh jain.

There has been some top level management changes, and RPS seem to be hopeful for delivery of atleast a few towers by this year end.

Me & Vineet are part of group that has filed consumer case last year. So I presume, it would be better is someone who is yet to file case, takes a lead here and arrange talks and regular follow up meeting's with RPS.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu May 17, 2012 12:09 pm

@abhimad

You can refer thread : National consumer commission case against RPS Group for pointers on various areas which we have highlighted in our case.
post8227.html?hilit=national%20commission#p8227

Mediation center & EOW Complaints
updates-on-complaint-filed-against-rps-group-to-economic-offence-wing-eow-t376.html
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit - 13th May'12

Postby vineet » Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi All,

Seven of us had a meeting with RPS office last Saturday(12th May). To me, it appears 1st fruitful meeting in last 4 years - At least RPS group is firmly holding on to its commitment for Dec'12 partial possession deadline. In the past, they always talked about -'May be 2-3 months extension'.

Mr Kakkar has told us that he will be calling us for a site visit on 12th July (i.e. after 2 months) and we can see the changes ourselves. May god bring this true.

To check on the claims made by RPS, I also visited site on 13th May. First time in last 4 years it looked like a construction site. Standing near tower T5, I could see 25-30 people working on different towers so I hope the labor count has increased now(as there will be other people too working inside towers). During my previous visits, sometimes I had seen only the security guards and no labor.

I won't ask you to stop exploring legal options and other pressure tactics but there is some light at the end of tunnel now so please don't lose hopes.

As Seema mentioned below, I am part of the group fighting consumer case since last year so would request people to come forward and take lead in follow ups so that our dream homes are in our possession fast.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm

This may be only an eye wash , hence legal options are the only way that real change can be seen.After all he has cheated us for 6 years and he might be thinking to continue further.

Even after getting Possesion in Dec12, i think we should continue with legal option for compensation for the precious time wasted and mental agony that the investors had to face for so long,
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

site visit on 20th may 2012

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Mon May 21, 2012 8:33 pm

HI All savana members

Yesterday i did visit to RPS Savana site. I am having flat in T-8. I asked them about project update, their answer is same for last one year.just like flooring complete, doors going on. I observed during project visit , nothing was happening there. I doubt about there project delivery commitment.
I ask them about EDC money return. they don't have any update. I contacted at jasola office , same response i.e no update RPS have.
I think we should go to rps site office and should have dharna there on next sunday for EDC return and to have update on project progress.

Regards,
Navneet Goyal
+919810996650
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravraj.in » Mon May 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi,

Wanted to provide an update to the RPS Sawana owners, what I saw and heard on my visit to Nehar Par and RPS Sawana. Following are the things I can share:
1. The Site office which existed on the entry of RPS Site is no more there, the sample flat and the office has been destroyed by the K.R. Mangalam School guys, they are building the school there, no place for dharna now!
2. I could also get inside the tower from the back side and roam inside the towers, unofficially.
- What I found that the build quality was not good. I could scratch the wall with my nails and all the cement was coming out, also with a small wood piece I could easily make a good whole in the wall .. no cement!
- The quality of wood used for the door frames was very poor, very light, hollow, had cracks and were not even straight.
- No labour - the guard said there is hardly any labour inside, most of them have gone back to their "gaaon" and will come only after summer. those who left here moved to another nearby project as RPS is not paying well.
- most of the roads in Nehar par area (except the roads near to RPS) have been built up well. I think thaty has been done by BPTP
- the guard said, it will take atleast 1.5 yrs for it to finish

I could see many other projects all over the Nehar Par area which to me looked like ready for possession. I never saw these projects in last 3 years there. So.. RPS is the slowest.

Rest I leave for you to speculate and calculate.

Gaurav
gauravraj.in

Postby mikesab » Mon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm

gauravraj.in wrote:Hi,

Wanted to provide an update to the RPS Sawana owners, what I saw and heard on my visit to Nehar Par and RPS Sawana. Following are the things I can share:
1. The Site office which existed on the entry of RPS Site is no more there, the sample flat and the office has been destroyed by the K.R. Mangalam School guys, they are building the school there, no place for dharna now!
2. I could also get inside the tower from the back side and roam inside the towers, unofficially.
- What I found that the build quality was not good. I could scratch the wall with my nails and all the cement was coming out, also with a small wood piece I could easily make a good whole in the wall .. no cement!
- The quality of wood used for the door frames was very poor, very light, hollow, had cracks and were not even straight.
- No labour - the guard said there is hardly any labour inside, most of them have gone back to their "gaaon" and will come only after summer. those who left here moved to another nearby project as RPS is not paying well.
- most of the roads in Nehar par area (except the roads near to RPS) have been built up well. I think thaty has been done by BPTP
- the guard said, it will take atleast 1.5 yrs for it to finish

I could see many other projects all over the Nehar Par area which to me looked like ready for possession. I never saw these projects in last 3 years there. So.. RPS is the slowest.

Rest I leave for you to speculate and calculate.

Gaurav

Please be a little patient friend. I have been to RPS site many a times and also a couple of days ago. I have also seen the quality. Its inferior to most of the other projects. RPS has been known for their poor quality. There was an instance in one of their other project when I could pierce a nail in the wall using the pressure of my thumb.

All the builders - big, small any use poor quality wood for doors and frames so nothing new here.

You should not judge a project by the words of guards, they have no credibility. They don't even know the names of towers properly. I have seen laborers working on site.

Internal roads are ok where BPTP has major land bank but the MAster Roads work is underway by HUDA and should finish in 1.5 years, so you should wait till that time.

RPS is slow because their money got stuck in Oxy Park. Now with metro coming in, they are expected to sell oxy park quickly and fasten the Savanna work. :) :)
mikesab

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 pm

I think RPS name is synonymous with Frodster hence its Oxy Park will never be sold because all know what is the fate of Savvan project of RPS.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Tue May 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Mayur,

When did you visit the site and which towers did you visit?

I have been visiting quite often in last 4 years and my last two visits were 22nd April and 13th May. I saw a lot of changes during my visit on 13th May and honesty speaking it looked like a construction site in last 4 years (at least between towers T1-T10 which RPS claims will be handed over in 1st phase.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News