Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby drajitpratap » Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Im for any day of mid week. EDC calculation is biggest issue with omaxe.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jags.singh » Mon May 14, 2012 12:53 pm

We can add one more point about sector road, as per my my udnerstanding sector road will be built by builders.
So when is OMAXE going to build the same?
jags.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Dear All,
Do we have revised EDC calculation as per latest notification, as we need this before we going to Omaxe. They are now not taking payments for internal plastering unless we pay EDC. It is just start of their tricks to get money out of us we need to finalise date ASAP, I am thinking of visiting their office this saturday.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jags.singh » Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 am

shivsidh wrote:
kanvit wrote:Hi All,

I have listed down following confirmation for meeting with Omaxe in group

KMS1975
drajitpratap
shivsidh
ashutoshkoul
sachdevarajesh1
jainrajesh1
vicky0909

Can we have more persons from OSV joining hands... pls come forward in large number...

Hi Kanvit,
Thank you for sharing.
My suggestion: We should meet MD Rohtash Goyal or person in reasonably higher capacity, if they do not pay heed we should get help from Media. Can we not have placards.

Issues to be raised during meeting:
1. Fresh calculation of EDC
2. Clarity on IDC (major grey area)
3. Why shoud we (buyers) pay for penalty to Omaxe on the account of delay in EDC payment to HUDA.
4. So far Omaxe have got one notice and no fresh notice, so called enhanced EDC is nothing but penalty payment charged by builders.
5. Handover.
6. Maintenance charges: Once project is handed over, we need to form our own RWA and why should we pay Rs 2.5/ :O SF for maintenance to Omaxe. Their job to it build GH and handover to RWA. This should be taken care while signing handover agreement. We all should stay connected and go in a group to negotiate the terms of refrence for possession.

Please list any other issue which I have missed.
I will bring copy of RTI response on EDC, FAR, Payment and Penalties. :clap:

Hi Sidh,

Would you like to purpose any date for meeting with OMAXE officials? I think there are more than 10 memebers who can join this meeting.

Regards,
Jagbir Singh
+919958003342
jags.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Thu May 17, 2012 10:28 am

Guys I went to omaxe office yesterday and day before.
Had a meeting with CMD Mr Rohtas Goel's Personal Staff, Sales team head, CRD Head.
Crux of meeting:
Omaxe is charging interest on EDC levied by HUDA from buyers but refused to put on record.

I have better clarity on the issue after my discussions with Omaxe and GFWA's Umesh Ji. I am thankful to Anubhav for sharing his number with me.
1. EDC which we paid at the time of buying was decided by Huda on adhoc basis as there was no formal policy from year 2005-2011.
2. Enhanced EDC is nothing but the EDC part of new guidelines.

Government is asking EDC twice, actually asked builders to pay the difference betwenn adhoc (what builder has termed as original EDC) and the EDC as per policy notification of 2011 with interest amount which will be reduced due to new notification of DGTCP dated 28/03/2012.

As per omaxe, they will charge rs 369 onwards for the new customers and those who bought in 2010 will have to pay 333. In my views this should be decreased by more than 80 Rs or so.

As per Omaxe's Letter of Intent (LOI),
EDC: per acre 94.94 lakhs
IDC: 13364450 for whole project

Calculation:
FAR: 4840*9*1.75= 76230 per acre
EDC /Square Feet: 94.94/76230= 125
IDC: 13364450/(4840*9*11.02)= 28
Total: 153
We have paid Rs 168.

Enhance EDC is 115 per square feet:
We should be paying another 100 /SF with interest but this will also come down with new order of DGTCP.

Conclusion: Guys do not pay EEDC. Collectively we hold and individual we will fall prey to Builder.
Builder is desperate for EDC amount.

NOTE: Whenever we have possession letters in hand, we will have to approach collectively for the maintenance issue. Omaxe has created a new company to whom they are handing out maintenance contracts at 2.5/SF where as this should be .75-1 Rs/SF. We do not want their company, out RWA will manage our society or contract to the same company at 1 Rs /SF. This is future issue but keep it in mind.

Best
Do share your thoughts and future course of action I have wasted full two days and this weekend will not be available, please go ahead and share the outcome of meeting.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Thu May 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Thanx for this valuable information, Mr Shivsidh.
I am new for this type of calculations. How YOU have calculated FAR.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri May 18, 2012 1:11 am

One acre= 4840 yards
one yard= 9 feet
FAR approved by HUDA: 1.75
Total= 4840*9*1.75
EDC per acre/ FAR= per square feet EDC
In case of IDC, FAR is not important
total money demanded/4840*9*11.02
11.02 is total project area
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Dear All,
I was not able to visit Omaxe as was out of station due to official emergency. I suggest that we should atleast have meeting among ourselves first to shortlist issues which we need to get sorted with Omaxe in addition to EDC. Many of you might have also got demand for property related payments like plastering etc. which Omaxe is refusing to accept till EDC is paid (i experienced same last week) but i am holding EDC payment. SO it is hightime we have meeting ourselves may be this saturday if agreeable then we can finalise date for meeting Omaxe. if we are 5 to 10 people we can meet at any coffee shop at central location.
Please suggest ASAP.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Mon May 21, 2012 12:35 pm

I am also for meeting before going to omaxe office. Only problem is, saturday is most hectic for me.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78 - Licence

Postby ashutoshkoul » Tue May 22, 2012 10:38 am

Dear All,
Can we please have some day and time for meeting.
There is also one thing which if any one can clarify is that OSV and New Heights are having same licence number. SO Omaxe (SN Realators) are submitting EDC on account of same licence. So will there be any different calculation taking into account of area of OSV and NH and are we going to pay for the EDC calculated and distributed proportionally between OSV and NH.
Second issue is Club and other facilities charges.
Since NH and OSV are on same plot with common boundary why should pay the club fee (etc) when that is going to be used by NH or are they providing NH separate facilities. Shouldn't that charges be equally distributed between OSV and NH.
Please provide your inputs and i also request NH people to join us for meeting with Omaxe.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitsaini » Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 am

Hello Members,
I really appreciate your efforts(forum), keep it up :hap2:
I'm a novice player in this real state front & planning to buy a 3 BHK property in Omaxe Spa Village as my 1st house but after a long pursue (approx. 3 months) with the company executives they are not clearly saying anything, The sales guy always says "the company has not revealed the new prices". I'm totally confused with this :huh: , that's where i need some help from you senior guys,
It would be very helpful for me if any member can tell me what exactly happening in this case & is it safe deal for a new buyer like me. I visited the site and liked it very much. Also the issue of increased EDC is applicable in my case or not.

Thanks For your time,

-vinit saini
vinitsaini

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 am

[quote="vinitsaini"]
It would be very helpful for me if any member can tell me what exactly happening in this case & is it safe deal for a new buyer like me. I visited the site and liked it very much. Also the issue of increased EDC is applicable in my case or not.

Hi Vinit,

Here's what you must do:

1. Try and buy a resale unit at old rates (2350/sft). I doubt if you will get it, but you can still try.
2. Wait for the company to raise prices to 2800/sft and then look for a resale unit. At this time some sellers will book profits and you can expect to get something 10-15% cheaper than the new rates.

Good luck.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby vinitsaini » Mon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Thanks Sunil,

I'll be definitely interested in buying resale unit.
please keep in touch for the same.

-vinit
vinitsaini

Postby sunilusa » Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 pm

I am in US and have no idea about the current market rate for this project. I need to find out the current price. From emails, I came to know that prices have started going up because of Master road and sector roads work started.

Thanks
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Thu May 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Mr Shivsidh,
How you came to know that enhanced EDC is 115Rs/ S feet. The Omexe peoples are saying that it is 165. Do you have authentic detail of enhanced EDC per acer. If possible please let me know asap.
Thanks,
Dr Ajit
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village