Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All RTI related information

RTI for Property/Building/Project Layout Plan and General Queries

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:41 pm

I have composed draft of RTI to be sent to DTCP, Chandigarh for getting layout plan and general queries. Please review it and let me know of chnages if required. Please find attached.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RTI for Layout Plan and General Queries

Postby anuj_bansal » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

Do you think seperate RTI's should be filed for RPS Savana and Piyush? If not please include RPS Savana as well.

I think one more question should be added under Section 5
Is it mandatory for the builder to notify the buyers for any change in the layout plan?

Also please add this question as well.
Can builder sell any land that falls under common area within Group Housing Society without informing the buyers?

I am asking these questions because our builders have told us that buyers have no right whatsoever in case the layout is changed.

Regards
Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello Anuj,

Thanks for your comments. I have incorporated your question, "Is it mandatory for the builder to notify the residents' for any change in the layout plan?"

Some of questions in above RTI are specific to builder involved. As Piyush is spread only in 17 acres, requirement of having school may not hold true here. Whereas in RPS, scenario may be different. For RPS RTI, Jayanta can provide you update as he is working on that.

But, if you look at questions from 6 to 9, they are general questions and we will get answers that will be applicable for both.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Dheeraj, should we mention that master layout required from DTCP be in the original scale, i.e. size and preferable sent through email?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Jayanta,

They will provide you in original scale. Regarding e-mail, I regret to say that in India, our Govt. departments work on paper only. They don't use e-mails.

Please find attached final RTI that I will be sending. (Address and Contact Details, I have hidden)

Dheeraj
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 pm

RTI application has to be sent to:

Chief Town Planner, Haryana
Town and Country Planning,
Aayojna Bhawan, Madhya Marg,
Sector 18, Chandigarh - 160018

DD/Postal Order of Rs 50/- should be in favor of Chief Town Planner, Haryana payable at Chandigarh
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 am

I have sent 2 identical RTI applications to both Senior Town Planner, Faridabad and Chief Town Planner, Haryana for faster response but double the money ;-)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Hello Everyone

Please review the RTI application for RPS Savana, If you have any suggestions, Kindly share across by EOD 01 November 2010.

Dheeraj : Since you have a lot of expertise in RTI's. kindly suggest if we need to divide this into separate RTI's or this long list of questions can go in single RTI.

Date: 31-Oct-10
Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP),
Sector 18, Chandigarh

Sir,

Subject: Request for Information under RTI Act, 2005

I request you to please provide information for points below:

1. When did RPS submitted Building plan for Savana Project in Neharpar Sector 88 to DTCP for approval ?

2. When was this plan approved?

3. Has this plan ever been amended since its initial submission?

4. If answer to above is YES,
a. Who sought these amendments? Builder or DTCP, Haryana or some other agency.
b. What were the reasons?

5. Is it mandatory for the builder to notify the residents' for any change in the layout plan?

6. Is Haryana Apartments Act 1983 applicable to Savana Township ?

7. Please provide initial layout plan and approved date.

8. Please provide latest layout plan for RPS Savana Group Housing project in Sector 88, Faridabad.
a. What is the approved date for the latest plan?
b. If the layout sanctioned by RPS is different from the layout that is used for commercial/marketing ( layout listed in RPS website, model present in site office and model in registered office, What are the actions that can be taken against the builder by DTCP, Haryana?
c. In case DTCP is not the concerned authority, Please provide name of the authority to be contacted in this regard.

9. Please provide copy of builder license for RPS Savana.

10. Is DTCP supposed to receive any updates on construction from builder at regular intervals

a. Does DTCP receive any updates at regular interval for Savana township from RPS authorities ?
b. If yes, what is the frequency of such update ?
c. When was the last communication received ?
d. What is the current status of construction ?
e. When is the township completion expected ?
f. Is there any action DTCP can take if builder is not doing timely construction?
g. Whom should the allotees complaint if the builder is not providing any construction update?

11. What is the definition of common area based on DTCP guidelines

12. Can builder sell any land that falls under common area within Group Housing Society?

13. If answer to Point 12 is NO
a. What are the actions that can be taken against builder by DTCP, Haryana?
b. What is the procedure for lodging complaints?
c. How residents’ interests are protected if sale transaction(s) has been already executed by builder?

14. Beside towers what are the additional construction structures (Schools/Hospitals/Crèche etc ) that are required to be part of township of 49 acres township. Please provide a list of all structures that are mandated.
Please answer following questions in this regard -

a. Is the area occupied by the parking lot/school/dispensary/swimming pool and other amenities considered as common/open/green area?
b. Is the requirement of having primary school and dispensary for this Group Housing society mandatory?
c. Were these structures school and dispensary part of original plan submitted by the builder, or these were included at a later stage?
d. Can these structures be used as commercial means by the builder, or would these units belong to Resident association post possession?
e. What are the regulations in term of minimum size is the hospital/dispensary for a township of 2200 flats ?
f. What are the regulations for size of school in the Group Housing society?
g. Can the builder sell the land that is embarked for school (like to some 100% private chain of schools)?
h. The amenities present in a township (Schools/Hospital) would these belong exclusive to the residents of Savana or can these be used by outsiders and other townships constructed by Savana. In case DTCP is not the authority in this regard, Please confirm who will govern the rules in this regard?

15. IS RPS Savana a Gated secured township?, If Yes, Would the Savana Resident Association would have authority to deny access to trespassers ?

16. Is there any Theme Park included in Savana layout map ?

17. What is the minimum percentage of area that has to be left open by builder in group housing society?

18. What are minimum basic amenities that have to be provided to residents’ at the time of possession by builder? Can builder sell these essential amenities like water, electricity, sewerage treatment etc. at high rates to residents’?

I hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in section 8 of the Act and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office.

If any of the information sought above does not pertain to you, kindly forward it, under intimation to me, to the respective department under section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005 within 5 days of receipt of application.

I am enclosing a fee of Rs 50/-
Please provide the information at the below mentioned address or by e-mail within 30 days of receipt of this application.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Seema Joshi)

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Small corrections in previous note

Date: 31-Oct-10
Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP),
Sector 18, Chandigarh

Sir,

Subject: Request for Information under RTI Act, 2005

I request you to please provide information for points below:

1. When did RPS submitted Building plan for Savana Project in Neharpar Sector 88 Faridabad to DTCP for approval ?

2. When was this plan approved?

3. Please provide initial layout plan and approved date.

4. Has this plan ever been amended since its initial submission?

5. If answer to above is YES,
a. Who sought these amendments? Builder or DTCP, Haryana or some other agency.
b. What were the reasons?

6. Is it mandatory for the builder to notify the residents' for any change in the layout plan?

7. Please provide latest layout plan for RPS Savana Group Housing project in Sector 88, Faridabad. What is the approved date for the latest plan?

a. What is the approved date for the latest plan?
b. If the layout sanctioned for Savana project by DTCP is different from the layout that is used by RPS for commercial/marketing purposes example ( layout listed in RPS website, model present in site office and model in registered office is different from the approved plan), What are the actions that can be taken against the builder by DTCP, Haryana?
c. In case DTCP is not the concerned authority, Please provide name of the authority to be contacted in this regard.

8. Please provide copy of builder license for RPS Savana.

9. Please confirm, Is Haryana Apartments Act 1983 applicable to Savana Township located in Faridabad, Haryana?

10. Is DTCP supposed to receive any update from builder at regular intervals regarding construction status?

a. Does DTCP receive any updates for Savana township from RPS authorities?
b. If yes, what is the frequency of such updates ?
c. When was the last communication received?
d. What is the current status of construction?
e. When is the township completion expected?
f. Is there any action DTCP can take if builder is not doing timely construction?
g. Whom should the allotees complaint if the builder is not providing any construction update?

11. What is the definition of common area based on DTCP guidelines

12. Can builder sell any land that falls under common area within Group Housing Society?

13. If answer to Point 12 is NO
a. What are the actions that can be taken against builder by DTCP, Haryana?
b. What is the procedure for lodging complaints?
c. How residents’ interests are protected if sale transaction(s) has been already executed by builder?

14. Beside towers what are the additional construction structures (Schools/Hospitals/Crèche etc ) that are required to be part of township of 49 acres township. Please provide a list of all structures that are mandated.
Please answer following questions in this regard -

a. Is the area occupied by the parking lot/school/dispensary/swimming pool and other amenities considered as common/open/green area?
b. Is the requirement of having primary school and dispensary for this Group Housing society mandatory?
c. Were these structures school and dispensary part of original plan submitted by the builder, or these were included at a later stage?
d. Can these structures be used as commercial means by the builder, or would these belong to Residential association post possession?
e. What are the regulations in term of minimum size is the hospital/dispensary for a township of 2200 flats ?
f. What are the regulations for minimum area marked for school in the Group Housing society of 49 acres?
g. Can the builder sell the land that is embarked for school (like to some 100% private chain of schools)?
h. The amenities present in a township (Schools/Hospital) would these belong exclusive to the residents of Savana or can these be used by outsiders and other townships constructed by RPS. In case DTCP is not the authority in this regard, Please confirm who will govern the rules in this regard?

15. What is the minimum percentage of area that has to be left open by builder in group housing society?

16. What are minimum basic amenities that have to be provided to residents’ at the time of possession by builder? Can builder sell these essential amenities like water, electricity, sewerage treatment etc. at high rates to residents’?

17. IS RPS Savana a Gated secured township?, If Yes, Would the Savana Resident Association would have exclusive rights to inside amenities and authority to deny access to trespassers ?

18. Is there any Theme Park included in Savana layout map ?

I hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in section 8 of the Act and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office.

If any of the information sought above does not pertain to you, kindly forward it, under intimation to me, to the respective department under section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005 within 5 days of receipt of application.

I am enclosing a fee of Rs 50/-
Please provide the information at the below mentioned address or by e-mail within 30 days of receipt of this application.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Seema Joshi)

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:06 am

Hi Seema,

A commendable effort in drafting the RTI. I am not sure if my question should be asked in the RTI to DTCP, but I have this doubt. Addendum to your 16th question from my side

When does DTCP issue the completion certificate? Is it only when all the facilities required to live (water, electricity) are available and the apartment is built as per the master plan approved by DTCP? Can the flat be handed over to the buyer by the builder before DTCP issues the completion certificate? Is the registration done after the completion certificate is issued?

A small correction. 7a is mentioned twice.

Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RTI for RPS Savana

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 am

Seema, it looks very good :-) Please go ahead !

Any questions, please feel free to call
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:40 am

Thanks Anuj/Dheeraj for your comments

Added following questions in the RTI submission

Which is the authority responsible for supervising the construction Status and quality
a. Please provide name, designation, contact detail, dates of inspection carried out so far for savana project

When does DTCP issue the completion certificate? Is it only when all the facilities required to live (water, electricity) are available and the apartment is built as per the master plan approved by DTCP? Can the flat be handed over to the buyer by the builder before DTCP issues the completion certificate? Is the registration done after the completion certificate is issued?
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to RTI Section