Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All discussions related to RPS Palms project

EDC/IDC Enhancement Demand "RPS Palms"

Postby nirbhay3486 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:28 am

Today I have received enhanced EDC/IDC Demand for my 270 Sq Yard Floor (Total Covered Area of 1400 Sq Ft) of RPS Palms, Total Demand is for INR 1,65,000/- As par of CLP Plan I have to pay INR 1,50,000/- so total payout of EDC/IDC know is INR 3,15,000/-
If i calculate the same interms of Per Sq ft calculation:
Total Payment of EDC/ID rate INR 225/- per sq ft (INR 3,15,000 for 1400 Sq Ft)
Please share is this right caculation for EDC/ID Payout or Not?
I have heard that so many effort put by GWFA Member but no results as of today. Except delay in payment and payment with Interest.
nirbhay3486

Re: EDC/IDC Enhancement Demand "RPS Palms"

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:42 am

Hi Nirbhay

From high level, demand is looking close to actuals calculations of EDC and IDC charging of Rs 225/sq ft. Demand looks right.

With respect to your comments, please note GFWA has done great efforts and results are in front of us:

- Development started with speed in Greater Faridabad after protests, memorandums, meetings, follow ups, meetings with CM etc.

- Enhanced EDC retrospective interest waive off. You can see your builder RPS itself is now giving credit of Rs 21/sq ft on enhanced EDC amount

- High Court case is underway for complete waiver of retrospective enhanced EDC. Unfortunately, our legal system is too slow which GFWA can't help.

Hence, requesting you to become member of GFWA for common cause rather than blaming without any contribution.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:10 am

HI Nirbhay (and other fence sitters or doubters)

In pure monetary terms, (even if we don't count the very hard and tedious work GFWA leaders and members have done, in hot summers) I have already benefited with Rs 32,000 by reduction in EDC payment for just 1 flat in RPS, and I have contributed only a small amount for that.

This is not counting the work that is going now because of the efforts of GFWA - the master roads that have started and hopefully other work that will be done for completion of projects and development of the area. Pls dont hesitate to give money and /or time to this org, this organisation is actually working for good and getting results, unlike most things in INdia. We still have many miles to go and money would be required, which will be returned to you in terms of capital appreciation if things get completed.

I am not related to the key members or have any interest other than I have flat in RPS.
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirbhay3486 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 am

Dear Deeraj,

Sorry for my improper words. What I would like to add here is even though you guys are putting lots of efforts and pressure on Builders, Huda & Govt. Actual results still far far away. Builders are demanding Interest on Delayed Payment. It looks like Govt is intentionally ignoring/delaying action which directly or indirectly favouring Builders. In overall discussion specifically for BPTP they are helping them in making money by incresing Supper builtup area.

I am sorry again for using depresive words but it looks like, Efforts which you guys are putting through Legal system will result sure but our lives were over that time.

Hope you can understand for middle class people hope much 1.65 lacs means. almost 2 year savings (some time diffifult) and if go for loans, cut in ever necessary expenses.

Need for our own house is dream for every one which pains for entire life with such legal systems

Hope you understand the pain every one is going through
nirbhay3486

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:47 am

Dear nirbhay,

Rightly said by you " We are putting lots of efforts and pressure on Builders, Huda & Govt. Actual results still far far away. Builders are demanding Interest on Delayed Payment and lots of issues are in front of us".

We all peoples are waiting to get our dream house, but somehow we are not able to achieve the required quick results, as always expected.

Nirbhay, it is good to see a person like you who can think differently and know what to do?

here is one request to you, can you be part of our team and can lead in Builder related issues, so that we all GFWA members can enlighten with your guidance and knowledge.

We all will go with your decision on the builder related issues.
as mentioned we are middile class and every single rupee and every second of our life is important. Middle class is as the name suggests MIDDLE and screwed from both sides. Farmers can gather quickly and form a vote bank, netas and super rich don’t give a damn anyway. It’s the MIDDLE class that gets in the middle - every time.
{Source quote: from one of my best friend's (KSingh) post}:

So, we look forward for your decision and action plan, we are with you always.
regards
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am

Think positive. Every one in GFWA has put good efforts. But still GFWA is not as penetrative as the kisan union. The kisans have refused to sign the no objection even after getting the revised enhanced compensation. All this is happening because they have full time president Namely Shiv Dutt Vashisht. He is very aggressive and full time leader. His name is in newspapers every 2nd day. He has become a force to reckon with. He goes to DC room straight even when he is alone.
can any member in our forum take on the full fledged aggressive responsibility as Shiv Dutt Vashisht ?
gupta.rajeev

Postby yash.monga » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 am

Dear Ajay / Dheeraj,

I also have one floor in RPS-PALMS and received demand notice of Rs. 168500/- for 270 Sq Yds.
I would like to know the stand what GFWA taken on enhanced EDC payment since court case is still in process. I request you to share the draft of letter which other members sent to builders for holding this payment.
Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Yash
yash.monga
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi Yash,

There is one Letter sent by Mr Anupam Agrawaal , attached here.
You can copy the same and carry the modifications as per your project and can sent to RPS.

I think this is good letter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dated: 5.6.2012
To,
RPS Infrastructure Limited,
11th Floor, Tower-B, DLF Towers,
Jasola District Centre, New Delhi.

RE: Demand of enhanced EDC in respect of Unit No. BY-06-0905 in
Bayberry-06 in Savana, Sector-88.
Dear Sir,
Please refer to your earlier notice dated 3.8.2011 and my three consecutive mails dated 29.8.2011, 14.9.2011 and 19.10.2011 to which you did not care to respond thinking as if you are above law hence you are not obliged to answer my queries. Through this mail I am again diverting your attention towards my aforesaid three mails and ask you to reply all the queries immediately otherwise your Co. shall be held liable monetarily.
It is very surprising to note that without completing aforesaid formalities, you have slapped another demand notice vide your letter dated 28.5.2012. Do you think that a person who has bought flat from you is your paid servant? Why this type of act is being committed by your Co. which is said to be a reputed Co.?
Till date you have not send the scanned copy of the demand notices of HUDA No. HUDA-CCF-Acctt-I-2011/17904 dated 25.5.2011 and the notification no. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2012/-8211 dated 5.3.2012. You are hereby asked to immediately transmit scanned copies of both the notifications.
As regards the pendency of this matter before the Punjab and Haryana High Court, you have maintained a deafening silence and you have bitterly failed to disclose the details in the manner of being obedient agent of HUDA which is very distressing to note. Your nexus with HUDA cannot be undermined because ‘no nexus no work’ but that does not mean that at their cost you are duty bound to befool the buyers. Your action is a part of betrayal and adoption of unfair trade practice. Please give full details of the case, its no. and the progress report till date.
You have also to inform with complete detail that what IDC and EDC is to be done by HUDA and how much work they have done till date and what else is remaining? Give full details.
You have to inform as to whether demand of enhanced EDC is caused due to delay on your part to deliver the possession? Give full detail.
What action you have taken against HUDA in this matter? How do you justify the demand made by HUDA? Why you are shy of making the 2 notifications of HUDA available even after demand? Your silence is giving an impression that you are acting as a recovery agent of HUDA which is very unfair. Inform with relevant papers.
Please let me know as to under what provision you are demanding 18% interest. Has any amount been loaned by you or by HUDA to me? Give full justification along with documentary proofs.
It is hoped that the entire site plan of your project is approved by HUDA. Normally a site plan is approved only when a builder pays all the EDC and IDC charges to the development authority and in this view of the matter entire EDC /IDC demanded by you is already added to the sale price agreed to in between you and the purchaser and the HUDA, if it is a part to the agreement. What is the logic of demanding enhanced EDC to which no prior consent of the buyer was obtained?
Whether any new development is proposed? What is the present progress of the project and what is the expected date of delivery of possession?
All the aforesaid question go to the root of the matter and they also cast aspersion on the functioning of the Co. and its behavior towards the buyers as they are being made victim of unfair trade practice. You are called upon to answer all the questions within 7 days along with the documents so that the legality of your demand may be examined and some decision may be taken. Please note in clear terms that in case of your failure to reply within a period of 7 days, you and HUDA both shall forfeit their claim and you shall be bound to deliver the possession of the flat within a period of three months.
Thanking you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yash.monga » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks Ajay. I will use this draft. However , what stand has been taken by other GFWA members for the demand raised by other builders? As much I know, BPTP,Omaxe,SRS etc they all have send the demand notices already.

Regards,

Yash
yash.monga
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi All, this is my 1000th post. It has been a long journey for more than 2 years when I joined erstwhile http://www.rps-savana.co.in forum in March 2010 as RTI worker. Then later on Jayanta launched myfaridabad.in around July 2010 and called for volunteers to work for common cause of Faridabad. I am since that time working dedicatedly on this forum with Jayanta. Later on, around 20 members of forum including me and Jayanta founded the concept of Greater Faridabad Welfare Association on Sep 4, 2010 at meeting at Haldirams. On Sep 17, 2010, Jayanta made me moderator of this forum.

For clarification of all members, GFWA does not have opinion on whether to hold enhanced EDC payments or pay it. It depends on members discretion. In my personal opinion, if you think that calculations are right, it is better to pay it since there are clear threats of cancellation of units in revised enhanced EDC demand letters issued by BPTP and RPS. Anyways in my personal opinion, if GFWA wins the Court Case, then builders will be directed to refund enhanced EDC amounts.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirbhay3486 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:40 am

Thanks Ajay for Understanding me. I have received no or reply from number of People.
Let us try to understand what is the Root Cause of Entire Problem and type of solution we all have.

Root Cause / Actual Problem:
- We are not getting our Flats/ Floor Delivery on time (Delayed by Builder)
- Govt. is Focusing on Collection to full fil there Needs (Actually there is not Govt. We have Individual chosed by a Community based on the percentage (35% or 40% voting). Spend lots of money during the Election phase and now focusing on Collection to fill their home for Next 100 generations) so he will not here us.
- We have farmers those how have already collected the money and spent in their daily enjoyed and now realizing that they dont have money so easy way to get it is simply seat on floor and say I have nothing to loos but have lots to get.
- We have our jobs/ Family/ Savings & Social Status which is our identity and we are always fearfull that We should not loose that which makes us fearfull (we have every thing to loose) so we can not take any action.

Solution which we have:

Solution A : we will continusly follow the same path and go for peacefull protest like we were doing since past. No body actually bother about because, this will continue for next Couple of year and when Every one (Govt) satisfied from their Collection. They allow us to enjoy our so called dream home. Hope fully I will be some ware around 60 year age and have no charms of having home. Exp: Like Gandhi where family of Leader get nothing except those enjoy after freadom (Rajiv Gandhi and parivar).

Solution B: Go for violant protest and fire us some thing Jam road for Some time stop train and put some fire up builders property. Stop some Construction work at site so that they realize that this will impact what they are building for their dreams / Family. So they equally realize the pain of loose. Exp: Aarakshan (Jats), finally got reservation.

But this will required from all of us, We should come out of our so called comfortable zone.

I thin I have clarify what some of the key problem and solution in details.
nirbhay3486

Postby vinodsharmaa » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 pm

I have sent below email to RPS and waiting for their reply.
To,

RPS Infrastructure Limited, 11th Floor, Tower-B, DLF Towers, Jasola District Centre, Noida.

RE: Demand of enhanced EDC in respect of Unit No D62-GF RPS Palms, Sector-88.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your reply on my last email from vinod.sharma@tcs.com on 8 Jun 2012.

I understood now that EDC rate finalized by authorities is Rs. 58.21 Lacs per acre area of land for RPS Palms.

I have few points for which I need clarification in reference to EDC on per Sq. yard without which I won’t be liable to pay the enhanced ECD (Ref# Demand Notice for D62-GF RPS Palms, Sector-88. Dated – 01Jun2012).

1. 1. Please help me understand how EDC on per Sq. yard has been calculated for my 270 Sq floor (D62 ground floor)?

2. 2. Based on details provided on RPS Website/ Boucher relating to the Area of the RPS City and RPS Palms the EDC on per Sq. yard comes out around 33% less (excluding commercial area) than what has been demanded (Ref# Demand Notice for D62-GF RPS Palms, Sector-88. Dated – 01Jun2012)

The basis of my calculation is given below:

· The entire area of RPS City is 100 acre and RPS Palms is nearly 20 acre.

· Now, as per the letter and as mentioned on website same EDC is charged from all the floor owners (ground, first and second floor owner).

· Hence total area from where EDC collected is around 30.27 acre for RPS Palms. The commercial area is not included yet. Below is the detailed calculation.

Type Area in Sq yards Total Units Area from on Which EDC applied Remark
A 400 37 44400 Units are multiplied by 3 as each unit have 3 floor.
B 340 25 25500
C 373 12 13428
D 270 78 63180

Total Area in Yards 146508
Total area in acre (1 acre = 4840 yards) 30.27
*Commercial area is not included in above calculation

3. 3. If RPS Palms is spread in just 20 acre then your calculation can't be straight forward (Divide 58.21 lakh for 270 Sq yard). There should around 33% of difference accounted in that simplistic calculation for 20 acre actual plot vs 30.27 acre from where EDC is getting collected.

Now as you have asked for such an exorbitant amount without any disclosure of the calculation, is totally unfair and unethical. Kindly clarify, the above calculation, otherwise, such an unfair amount is not payable without any justification.

The demand of Enhanced EDC is “only” payable when RPS Palms gives transparent calculation for the same with supporting Documents, subject to the Outcome of the Decision of the Hon'ble High Court, Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh. Also it’s my legal right to ask for the transparent calculation without which your notice and end date of 24th Jun 2012 to pay enhanced ECD would be null and void.

A Separate Query

I have also heard that recently govt had waived some interest component, thereby reducing EDC and rps had sent letters to customers informing of reduction and adjustment of credit. I haven't received any such letter. Please confirm if that news is correct.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
vinodsharmaa

Postby vinodsharmaa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 am

I have not received any reply from RPS even after calling in their office. Please update if any one have got transparent calculation from RPS. Also can we have a conference call on Sunday to take a decision? I will make arrangements for the call and will post the detail year. Interested candidates please reply. Our unity is the only strength we have.
~Vinod Sharma
vinodsharmaa

Postby yash.monga » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:38 am

Hi Vinod,

I do support your idea of having a conf call and decide the course of action. I checked with RPS about calculation and last reply I received from RPS is sharing only that EDC rate of 58.21 lacs per acre is decided by authorities. There is no clear calculation given for each unit.

We can plan a call on Sunday around 10am.

Regards,

Yash
D-44 GF
yash.monga
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinodsharmaa » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 am

Hi can drop me your no at vinod.Sharma@tcs.com I will call u back.
vinodsharmaa

Next

Return to RPS Palms