Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Reminder from BPTP to deposit EDC

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members of BPTP Princess Park, Sector 86, BPTP Parklands, Faridabad

Re: Reminder from BPTP to deposit EDC

Postby avnish » Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Dear Dr. Ajit,

I am not aware about any court ruling on EDC dated 05/03/12. This is what M/s BPTP has informed me through email. I will post the details on this form as soon as I get detailed calculations from M/s BPTP.

regards,

Avnish
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avnish » Fri May 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi Anamika,

It would be very difficult to get your money back from these sharks :devil2:. In my view you should send a letter to BPTP by speed post with CC to DTP, Enforcement and Vigilance, Faridabad asking for refund of the excess amount.

regards,

Avnish
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajivgroverdelhi » Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Dear Avnish
They must be talking about the HUDA Letter dated 5/3/12 (attached) regarding rescheluding of interest.
Regards
Rajiv
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
rajivgroverdelhi

Postby avnish » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Received today EDC calculations from BPTP along with one old dusty memo from HUDA for my flat in Princess Park. They also called me to convince me to part with my hard earned money. Difficult to make-out any sense out of the calculations provided. They have refused to pay any penalty on account of late possession of the flat. Please see the attachments.

It seems BPTP is keeping tab on the discussions taking place on this forum and is nervous reading the sentiments/plans of the flat owners that is why they have started calling flat owners and replying to their emails.

Time has come to take the bull by the horns. I am for a big event at Jantar Mantar to awake HUDA from their deep slumber and rap on the knuckles of these mafia builders.

Avnish
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi Avnish, calculations sent by BPTP are NOT correct. It does NOT take into account retrospective interest waiver given by DTCP (which BPTP says for strange reasons, court order). So, in these calculations, Interest of Rs 25.76 should be waived off and hence Total EDC/sq ft in your case will come out to be Rs (270.96-25.76) = Rs 245.20
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shilpi21 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Dear Dheeraj
What is your take on IDC?
In one of your mails you said IDC is builder specific.Does that mean it is arbitrary.And builder can put any figure of IDC.If this money is going to HUDA there must be some basis for IDC figure.In my communications with BPTP , they are unable to give me basis of IDC amount used in their calculations.
Dr Navneet
shilpi21
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Sorry, if I mentioned IDC is builder specific in one of my post. IDC are charges levied by Govt. and are given at town and country planning site.

http://tcpharyana.gov.in/CIM/frmCharges.aspx
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avnish » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Received another EDC calculation for Princess Park from BPTP. Lot of interest and financial charges imposed on flat byuers. See attachment.
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi Avnish/All, if I am able to decipher this 'coded' language of BPTP correctly, it has infact reduced EDC amount from Rs 270/- that they provided earlier to Rs 230/-. So, this is a good news !

As I mentioned earlier, some amount of interest is liable to be paid by buyers as enhanced EDC notification came in May 2011 and letters by builders start coming in August-September 2011. I think financial charges may be late payment charges.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dhiraj.kain » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi All

As per the attachment 'Princess Park-Revised EEDC.pdf', total area is 1774422 and the the project area is 17.97 acre.

Then how BPTP reached the figure Super Area 83853 as per attachment 'reply from BPTP.pdf'. It should be 1774422/17.97 (i.e. 98743.57).

BPTP is contradicting their own calculations. Am I calculating it wrong or its a mismatch in BPTP calculations.

Regards
Dhiraj
dhiraj.kain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dhiraj.kain » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi All

Today I got the calculations for EDC from BPTP for Park Grandeura Project and I find lot of discrepancies in that.

I've attached the calculations received from BPTP and my calculations for reference. I've couple of questions, that may get addressed in this forum.

1. BPTP Park Grandeura got the license on Feb 28, 2006, then why BPTP is charging the Interest for the complete year 2006 at 15%. Won't it be on pro-rata basis for year 2006 i.e. interest will be charged for the duration Mar 01, 2006 - Dec 31, 2006. And I purchased the apartment on Sep 15, 2010, so for year 2010 interest would be charged on pro-rata from Jan 01, 2010 - Sep 15, 2010 instead BPTP is charging for the complete year.

2. I observed that total saleable area (as per my calculation and I kept it on the lower side, it will be more than the area mentioned in the excel) of Park Grandeura is 1580000 sq ft and project area is 17.25 acre. So, for EDC calculation Sq Ft/Acre would be 91594 (1580000/17.25) but BPTP is considering Sq Ft/Acre 83853 for EDC & EEDC calculations.

3. BPTP charged me the EDC at 340 per sq ft and as per the calculations EDC comes out to be 296 per sq ft. The total area of the apartment is 2032 sq ft. BPTP is charging me 89408/- in excess.

I request senior GFWA members to review the calculations and provide your inputs. What could be the next course of action to get it rectified. Shall I challenge their calculations in Consumer Court or request BPTP to audit the calculations.

It's not that I find the discrepancy in EDC calculations; their's a mismatch in Interest Payable and Service Tax calculations also.

Regards
Dhiraj Kain
dhiraj.kain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Yes, there is a discrepancy in calculations. You should challenge it in Consumer Court
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to BPTP Princess Park