Ozone Park Apartments by Shivsai Infrastructure Hot

User reviews

Back to Listing
6 results - showing 1 - 6
Ordering 
 
Ozone Park Apartments by Shivsai Infrastructure 2011-06-27 11:25:33 RAJEEV KUMAR LAWANIA
Overall rating 
 
6.6
Location of Project 
 
8.0
Facilities Provided 
 
6.0
Security 
 
6.0
Internal Infrastructure 
 
8.0
Transparency in Agreement 
 
5.0
Construction Quality 
 
8.0
Construction Progress 
 
7.0
Water Supply 
 
5.0
Electricity Supply 
 
5.0
Customer Care Response 
 
4.0
Value for Money 
 
7.0
Investment Option 
 
8.0
Recommend Project 
 
9.0
Recommend Developer 
 
6.0
RAJEEV KUMAR LAWANIA Reviewed by RAJEEV KUMAR LAWANIA    June 27, 2011
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Before occupancy

Overall the project is very good.

Was this review helpful to you? 
00
Report this review
Ozone Park Apartments by Shivsai Infrastructure 2011-06-02 03:42:29 Rajesh
Overall rating 
 
1.9
Location of Project 
 
3.0
Facilities Provided 
 
2.0
Security 
 
2.0
Internal Infrastructure 
 
2.0
Transparency in Agreement 
 
2.0
Construction Quality 
 
3.0
Construction Progress 
 
2.0
Water Supply 
 
N/A
Electricity Supply 
 
N/A
Customer Care Response 
 
2.0
Value for Money 
 
2.0
Investment Option 
 
1.0
Recommend Project 
 
1.0
Recommend Developer 
 
1.0
Rajesh Reviewed by Rajesh    June 02, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Ozone Shiv Sai

I invested in this project in May 2009 and at that time, i was asked to pay 65% amount as per construction link plan. After 2 yrs, remaining 35% is not completed as on date. when contacted builder last weekend, they may give possession in Aug and that too of some towers. work will be ongoing on other towers.

Was this review helpful to you? 
10
Report this review
Ozone Park Apartments by Shivsai Infrastructure 2011-03-01 17:04:45 Rajat Bhatia
Overall rating 
 
5.5
Location of Project 
 
7.0
Facilities Provided 
 
6.0
Security 
 
N/A
Internal Infrastructure 
 
5.0
Transparency in Agreement 
 
5.0
Construction Quality 
 
6.0
Construction Progress 
 
7.0
Water Supply 
 
N/A
Electricity Supply 
 
N/A
Customer Care Response 
 
3.0
Value for Money 
 
5.0
Investment Option 
 
5.0
Recommend Project 
 
5.0
Recommend Developer 
 
6.0
Rajat Bhatia Reviewed by Rajat Bhatia    March 01, 2011
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Ozone Park, Sector 86, Faridabad

Even though the builder is new, yet the construction is almost 70% completed.
Concern is more regarding development of sectors by HUDA.

Was this review helpful to you? 
11
Report this review
Ozone Park Apartments by Shivsai Infrastructure 2011-02-15 08:33:41 Manish Manish
Overall rating 
 
5.2
Location of Project 
 
7.0
Facilities Provided 
 
6.0
Security 
 
6.0
Internal Infrastructure 
 
5.0
Transparency in Agreement 
 
5.0
Construction Quality 
 
4.0
Construction Progress 
 
5.0
Water Supply 
 
5.0
Electricity Supply 
 
5.0
Customer Care Response 
 
4.0
Value for Money 
 
5.0
Investment Option 
 
6.0
Recommend Project 
 
5.0
Recommend Developer 
 
5.0
Manish Manish Reviewed by Manish Manish    February 15, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Ozone Park

Developer is new and promises lots of things but not really sure what they will be able to deliver.

Was this review helpful to you? 
10
Report this review
Ozone Park Apartments by Shivsai Infrastructure 2011-01-25 07:22:57 Amit
Overall rating 
 
4.0
Location of Project 
 
5.0
Facilities Provided 
 
4.0
Security 
 
3.0
Internal Infrastructure 
 
4.0
Transparency in Agreement 
 
4.0
Construction Quality 
 
4.0
Construction Progress 
 
5.0
Water Supply 
 
3.0
Electricity Supply 
 
3.0
Customer Care Response 
 
3.0
Value for Money 
 
3.0
Investment Option 
 
5.0
Recommend Project 
 
5.0
Recommend Developer 
 
5.0
Amit Reviewed by Amit    January 25, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Ozone park

.

Was this review helpful to you? 
10
Report this review
Ozone Park Apartments by Shivsai Infrastructure 2011-01-19 18:36:59 Kundal Hazarika
Overall rating 
 
3.2
Location of Project 
 
5.0
Facilities Provided 
 
5.0
Security 
 
5.0
Internal Infrastructure 
 
5.0
Transparency in Agreement 
 
1.0
Construction Quality 
 
4.0
Construction Progress 
 
4.0
Water Supply 
 
3.0
Electricity Supply 
 
3.0
Customer Care Response 
 
N/A
Value for Money 
 
2.0
Investment Option 
 
2.0
Recommend Project 
 
1.0
Recommend Developer 
 
1.0
Kundal Hazarika Reviewed by Kundal Hazarika    January 20, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Ozone Shiv Sai

Perhaps I am the first one to review for Ozone. I would invite more members from Ozone Towers to share thier experiences ..

Was this review helpful to you? 
20
Report this review
6 results - showing 1 - 6
 
Login    Register

Login to your account

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association
View Photo GalleryView Video Gallery
Articles
Copyright © 2019 Myfaridabad Community Portal. All Rights Reserved.