Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Is FNG Expressway a fraud?

Like and Share the story
Share your views and experience.

Re: FNG Scrapped, Eastern Peripheral Expressway gets Green Light

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 pm

FNG expressway is/was indeed a fraud ! Air has been cleared by NOIDA with coming out of official declaration for the same and they will form only NG. Also, it is in line with RTI replies that I got from NHAI regarding FNG and Eastern Peripheral Expressway. But, good news is hurdles have been cleared finally for making Eastern Peripheral Expressway whose one branch will connect Greater NOIDA (please note that!), outskirts of Faridabad and Ghaziabad. Its route is very different from original FNG and is not very close to Neharpar sectors. I request HUDA, Faridabad and all builders to remove misleading pictures of FNG from their offices. Here is recent news articles related to that:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Hurdles-c ... 34126.aspx

Here is route of Eastern Peripheral Expressway (attached):
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

FNG Expressway is a fraud - STP, Faridabad confirmed this

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 am

Senior Town Planner, DTCP (highest official of DTCP in Faridabad) confirmed to us during our meeting with her that FNG expressway is scrapped. She told that they are looking forward to Eastern Peripheral Expressway (EPE). We replied that EPE route is much different and is far away from Sectors 75 to 89. She mentioned that they are planning on making connecting roads. So, guys now it will be Faridabad-Greater Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Is FNG Expressway a fraud?

Postby pgarg2000 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 pm

EPE tender date was Dec-27 which was later revised to Jan-27th.
Link on nhai : http://www.nhai.org/procurement_current ... urrent.asp

search for Eastern Peripheral Expressway
pgarg2000

Postby panacea6565 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 pm

and what about the map, the above map will suffice, or some other map is/will be there
has anyone info on this
TIA
Jeet
panacea6565

Postby freemind76 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 am

pgarg2000 wrote:EPE tender date was Dec-27 which was later revised to Jan-27th.
Link on nhai : http://www.nhai.org/procurement_current ... urrent.asp

search for Eastern Peripheral Expressway

then whatz the roundabout that builders show in 75-89 sectors map especially BPTP (attached pic)?
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 am

Hello freemind76, that is the fraud I am talking about for many months. This is a very old plan of FNG route in 1993 and also present in Faridabad Master Plan of 1991-2011. Now, since FNG was scrapped around 2001, this round about does not exist and representations are all false. Builders were well aware of it, but in order to sell flats, every builder in Neharpar showed the same. When we presented this to our builder, he merely said that since everyone was doing it, we also had to do that.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 am

Eye opener for new buyer.For older buyer like me ,it is catch 22 situation,honestly for me when I took decision to buy flat in Naharpar,FNG was one of +ve reason,as I do job in Noida and connectivity was major concern.
Now I can laugh and regret on my decision only . :'( :(
sendtomanish

Postby nmittal » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 am

FNG Expressway was 'literally' the backbone of Neharpar sectors. EPE wont be any place near to these sectors. and even if HUDA manages to connect Neharpar area with EPE, it wont be with multiple sectors,but perhaps one main road. :-C

What about Kalindi Kunj Bypass Road Project?
is this in any way beneficial to Neharpar sectors?

Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby JSDHouse » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 am

I am sure now something worst will happen for "Kalindi Kunj Bypass Road Project" also. Main reason for Faridabad not developing is policies of govt. and we the service class people suffer.

We pay huge taxes and get this in return. can't trust any builder. It is better to invest/plan to buy house in a place where development activities are already started. We all have spend lots of money from our pockets and savings.

Now even if we fight for possession and quality, what will happen for connectivity. Everyone had booked flat in Neharpar because of cost and connectivity promises shown to us.

Now nothing is going right in Neharpar. Selling flat will be a good option but Who will buy. :) .

Now only option left is pray and say All is Well.
JSDHouse

Postby ddamitav » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 am

it does not matter if FNG is in place or not, NH2 and Byepass road will cater the need of Nehar Paar area, Now Badarpur flyover is on operational so cheer up guys.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby freemind76 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 pm

This is really bad.

How does builders expect any repeat business (from existing investors) if they keep on doing such frauds? We MUST expose all these builders atleast on internet blogs. This can help the upcoming investors should think before investing. Beware - this may harm our existing investment as well.

One thing I've learnt in this age - no more investment in any under construction project and no buying from these penny developers. There is THE height of greediness. How does their concious allow them to sleep - do they have one? Look at their construction quality, changing plans without taking customers in confidence, not allowing the site visits, delay in construction and then denying the penalty etc..

All of the developers (including BPTP) are cheat and are one way or they other small developers. Expert in cheating, illegal and wrong doings.

What is the future of these new sectors now?
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm

I do not understand onething. When EPE is also going through faridabad then why we are so upset. Neharpar will have good connectivity to EPE and EPE will have connectivity to Noida. maxiumum to maximum we will spend another 10 minutes reaching EPE from neharpar.

guys please explain....do not bombard me for my ignorance.....:)
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

EPE will not touch NOIDA. EPE route is different and it will pass through Greater NOIDA
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 pm

still better greater noida is going to be much better place than noida in future. and how far noida from greater noida, not much!
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Manish, A good percentage of people including myself bought a flat at Neharpar because our office is or will be at NOIDA. Greater NOIDA may emerge out to be residential heaven but we are concerned about our place of work. It may not be feasible to take extra 80 kms daily as well as paying extra tolls. Air distance between NOIDA and Faridabad Sector 89 is ONLY 13 kms (so near).
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Expert Opinions