Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Postby ashish2170 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 am

Hi,
I would like to join the case as I have not got the possession yet and the builder is demanding unnecessary demand of VAT. Also I will request to kindly include the penalty clause issue in the draft. my email id is ashish.0099@gmail.com
ashish2170

Re: Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Postby mahesh_kumar » Thu May 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Let's wait for the next hearing on 18th may to know any impact on VAT case.
mahesh_kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bienpanda » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:26 am

G S T demand by RPS..see attached file
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nirmal.barman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi All, recently got demand letter for possession of T12 tower, with exorbitant ECC FFC charges, additional EDC demand, many other additional charges. All the most denying to honor penalty clause. Are we taking up with the builder ? If so, I am with you.
nirmal.barman

Postby GauravMarwaha » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:58 am

mahesh_kumar wrote:Let's wait for the next hearing on 18th may to know any impact on VAT case.

What was the outcome on 18th May, can anyone update please?

Thanks
GauravMarwaha

Postby mahesh_kumar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Court had allowed 4 weeks of time to file applications of additional members. We are done with filing of applications of 111 complainants apart from origin 46 complainants.Total count now is 157.

Next hearing date is 3rd October 2017.

New members can be added now along with an application of condonation of delay.
Reach me at maheshjhatwal@gmail.com for joining the case.

Regards,
Mahesh
mahesh_kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj020676 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:01 pm

New members can be added now along with an application of condonation of delay.
Reach me at maheshjhatwal@gmail.com for joining the case.

Dear Mahesh
I will like to be added in the list and shall be sharing details at your email in a day or two..
Thanks
R. K. Jain
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aksh2006 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:11 pm

my case(RYTHM) is on state commission Chandigarh.

Anil Kumar
+77758253412
anilnafto76@gmail.com
aksh2006

Postby Ranjanarawat » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello everyone

Please include me also .One more victim of RPS Infrastures Ltd. alredy sent details on mail to the concerned group admin.

Regards
Ranjana Rawat
Ranjanarawat

Postby sonila » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

RPS is suppose to return the service tax charged to flat owners. However instead of returning/ refunding to everyone , they are refunding to only those who are approaching them or taking a legal route. Came to know that few owners have been refunded Service tax. Probably the ones who took the legal route.

Anyone in the forum who has received it ? If yes would like to know the course taken for the same.

Regards,
Sonila
sonila

Postby anuj » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:55 pm

This is true Sonali. They are offering benefits, waiver and even penalty of around 3L but for that to happen you should have taken a legal route.
All these offers RPS is giving in mediation phase of the ongoing legal case. I was offered the same which i straight forward rejected and moved ahead with the case hearing.
anuj

Postby vidyarthi007 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm

I am also interested to join this (Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd)..... I am also waiting for possesion for last more than 7 years. Please let me know how can I join this?

Regards,
Rajeev Vidyarthi
eMail: vidyarthi007@gmail.com
Mob: 9811351667
vidyarthi007

Postby anuj » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:12 am

aksh2006 wrote:my case(RYTHM) is on state commission Chandigarh.

Anil Kumar
+77758253412
anilnafto76@gmail.com

Hi Anil,

I am not able to reach your number. Mine case is also moved to State Commission Chandigarh. Please give me a call at 8806659377 or share your correct number.

Regards,
Anuj
anuj

Postby sharmapraveen2k » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Dear Concerned, I am an allottee on one 3bhk unit at T12, RPS Savana. I am on verge of lodging a criminal case against the builder for obtaining various approvals without even meeting the basic building norms. I have already filed the complaint with appropriate authorities. If you visit T12 today it is very much in under construction stage and will take months to get completed. Would invite all to join me a and I will lead the case from front. Simultaneously, I am willing to file a case for delayed penalty, VAT, Service Tax/GST, ECC/FFC etc with NCDRC or may join if any such case has already been filed, would request to concerned to advice accordingly. Also, RPS has charged EEDC in 100% along with interest on delayed payments while has deposited only 25% as bank guarantee to DTCP which is against high court stay order. I have collected almost all the documents so ready to file FIR hence inviting all who wish to fight for their right. No compulsion please and only serious buyers are requested to join hands. I am reachable at 09650640453 and my email I'd is sharmapraveen2k@gmail.com. if you know anyone please share my coordinates who has been harassed by RPS like me.
sharmapraveen2k

Postby sanjayexl » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello Mr Mahesh,

Thanks for creating the group and sharing the information. I would also like to become part of the group to fight the case against RPS savana, I am original allotee of a unit in Sapphire Berry.

Please let me know the procedure, also pls add me to any whatsapp group that you might have formed for the cause. I have also sent you a mail separately on your gmail ID sharing my phone number.

Regards,
Sanjay Goyal
Delhi
sanjayexl

Previous

Return to SAVANA News