Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit March 2012

Postby s1joshi » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:42 pm

How do we ensure that only the genuine buyers are part of the closed group???? :S

The prime difference could be announcing to the world in public forum vs announcing to a closed group of people. We may never have a full proof mechanism for ensuring genuine membership for an online group, To some extent it would need to be on trust, as noone may have time to look through papers to certify if all members are indeed genuine.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm

hi miketest,
i would suggest as soon as we reach a strength of 100, we call a meeting and meet face to face. This is essential for
1. make trustful environment
2. deciding the next step with consensus
3. We can collect copy of allotment letter and ledger statement
4. identify people who can play an active role and entrust them with the responsibilities

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby miketest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:16 pm

s1joshi wrote:The prime difference could be announcing to the world in public forum vs announcing to a closed group of people. We may never have a full proof mechanism for ensuring genuine membership for an online group, To some extent it would need to be on trust, as noone may have time to look through papers to certify if all members are indeed genuine.

Dear,

Too many (untrained) cooks spoil the broth. My idea is to know how many people are actually willing to do something against the unjust. Gradually, that particular Google group will be left to only those are actually participating in finding the solutions to our issues. Over the time, there would be certain actions of ours which would better be known to lesser people than the world. :) :)
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Sudhanshu wrote:hi miketest,
i would suggest as soon as we reach a strength of 100, we call a meeting and meet face to face. This is essential for
1. make trustful environment
2. deciding the next step with consensus
3. We can collect copy of allotment letter and ledger statement
4. identify people who can play an active role and entrust them with the responsibilities

Regards
Sudhanshu

Thanks mate for your wonderful suggestions and indeed they are great. We should not do many things at once. We should just keep things cool, start slowly. He once said if I had 8 hours to cut a tree, I would spend 6 hours sharpening my axe.

Meeting is a great idea. In 2 days we are almost 36 in strength. Let us wait for 100 and then we will call up a meeting for sure. :) :)
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA)

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:08 pm

I have moved all the discussions related to group formation to this old thread since it is similar, and the idea was initiated 2 years ago ;)

I support the idea of having a closed group for private discussions, but we have seen too many google groups, yahoo groups coming and going since no one is able to actively lead the groups.

If we need to have a closed group, then meeting and sharing proof is a must and then include the member in the group. If we maintain a google group without verifying the antecedents, there might be a sleeper within the group.

We can have a closed and private discussion section here within the same forum, appoint a moderator who can take the responsibility of informing the admin of adding/removing members from the closed group. All the members who have been approved and added to the special group will be able to continue the confidential discussions in the private forum, which will not be accessible to the outside world, similar to the GFWA section.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby miketest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Jayanta wrote:I have moved all the discussions related to group formation to this old thread since it is similar, and the idea was initiated 2 years ago ;)

I support the idea of having a closed group for private discussions, but we have seen too many google groups, yahoo groups coming and going since no one is able to actively lead the groups.

If we need to have a closed group, then meeting and sharing proof is a must and then include the member in the group. If we maintain a google group without verifying the antecedents, there might be a sleeper within the group.

We can have a closed and private discussion section here within the same forum, appoint a moderator who can take the responsibility of informing the admin of adding/removing members from the closed group. All the members who have been approved and added to the special group will be able to continue the confidential discussions in the private forum, which will not be accessible to the outside world, similar to the GFWA section.

Ok Jayanta, thats a great idea. Can you call for an all Savana group meeting and invite whosoever want to be a member of this group? If things are possible here, I will probably delete that group and message everybody to join here. You are experienced in such things so please make up a plan and we will stick to it.

Thanks,
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Unfortunately I am out of town and will only be available for remote support.

Maybe Sudhanshu or vineet can take it forward. However you should take the lead and call for the meeting, invite new and old members and check who all are interested.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby miketest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Sure, lemme plan out a strategy.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Amit79 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:39 pm

miketest wrote:Sure, lemme plan out a strategy.

Hi,

Count me in too...

PH/B9
Amit79

Postby Chintan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Count me too.
PH2/B8

Regards
Chintan
Chintan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ravi_Shekhar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:46 am

I will also join...

Ravi Shekhar
T3/606
Ravi_Shekhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:33 am

Guys, Please join at https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgr ... a-alottees so that I can compile a list at one place. Our action plan will depend on who all join the group and are ready to be instrumental in bringing a change.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mkp » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

I will also like to join...

Manish Pandey
T8/1101
mkp

Postby bir » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am

Hi,

I am also with you guys.....

Birendra Kumar

T-07
bir
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks mike for taking the lead.

We need some serious discussion and someone to take the complete ownership and responsibility for these burning issues. We also should not wait for too many people to start the process. Once we have a few dedicated and responsible members in the group, it should be sufficient to start the group procedures, as we go along new members can join us.

Let me know if any remote or technical help required on the forum.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News