Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS SAVANA - Unethical Practices post possesion

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:13 am

Hi All Savana members ,

After long delay , RPS finally deliver few units to the customers. But still they are following wrong practices with in the society. Following few examples of wrong practices are :-

1. Not providing extension to residents , asking for 200 rs. per month if someone need.
2. Not allowing residents to take internet services from Airtel , reliance , vodafone or BSNL . They are forcing to take services from fibernet only.
3.Not allowing to put DTH Dish in balcony and also not allowing to put it on terrace. For this services they are forcing residents to take services from fibernet .
4. Till now they have not given covered parking , club , and pool facility and issued tentative maintenance charges of
3 rs./ sqft . Highest in faridabad .
5. RPS has taken 50,000 rs. as prepaid electricity charges which is illegal.

We have been following RPS management to resolve the issues for last three months , but they are showing same typical bulider attitude as they have been showing for last 8 years. So we need to file a complaint to district admin, and DTCP or fight a legal battle.

Regards,
Navneet
:flag:
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS SAVANA - Unethical Practices post possesion

Postby Sudhanshu » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:36 am

Hi Naveen,
complaining to these authorities does not impact anything. Only solution can come through judicial process. It may take time but certainly will create impact. The best way to fight against builder is that resident should form an association and on behalf of that association as case should be filed. I am not sure should it be a consumer case or a civil case, may be lawyer can be consulted for that.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT STEP WILL BE TO FORM AN ASSOCIATION THROUGH WHICH WE CAN FIGHT. Advantage of forming an association is that funds can be arranged, legal representation can be done through association, and later on if new people want to join in same case, they can do it easily by becoming the member of association.

if nobody living in the society is able to do so, than better to stay silent, relax and pay what RPS ask for.

Regards
Sudhanshu

PS: i am not an existing resident, so cannot be part of such association, but can help.
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sonuk » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi,

An organised effort is necessary,Form an buyers association and chalk out the plan for legal fight which will include funds,Legal aide & back up data.

If we residents wouldn't come together for an organised effort then I am very sure they will end up paying higher CAm
Charges.

Regards
Sonu K

PS : Mr.Sudhanshu,Can your share your contact info
sonuk

Postby vineet » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:44 am

The major problem as of now is that residents are stuck up between many agencies- RPS, JLL, Claire heights and RPS vendors(sub contractors). Since its a new project, there are various problems - each related to a different agency. RPS as usual does not want to get into any discussions otherwise the issues seem to be minor and can be easily resolved. e.g

-Attached photograph of seepage in tower T8 because of which someone has a leaking in bathroom.
-Rain water entering top floor flats as there is no awning. RPS/JLL sticks to their usual stand that no alternation is allowed on external facade. What do these residents do? The solution could be RPS fixing awning of same color on all top floor flats or make a roof over the balconies else this can never be solved.
-Hollow tiles which break during normal use.

None of these problems are within the scope of JLL so they may not be able to do this.

RPS has to take some initiative, come for meetings with residents and try to solve these small problems. Amicable solutions need to be worked out to set up SOPs to work out solutions for these problems. I am sure Savana is a big project and RPS wants it to be successful but leaving everything to third party altogether can't be a solution(specially as many issues would be outside their scope).

This is the first project which denies even intercom connections to the residents. Only one vendor is authorized to give intercom/dish and internet connections at his own rates. This is like denying buyers the full rights(and taking away their freedom to choose) after paying hefty amounts and after a long wait.

RPS and CLAIREHEIGHTS must come on the front and shoulder responsibility.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:45 am

missed attachment in my previous mail.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shankyz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

Wanted to know how the water points are constructed by RPS in Savana.

In SRS Royal Hills project :
1. Each bathroom has a false ceiling which hides the water pipe coming from above flat.
2. Kitchen also has a false ceiling/structure to hide water pipe coming from above flat.

In this way , all water points ( bathroom + kitchen ) are accessible for repair for seepage ( if it occurs ) ... don't know about external water pipes.

Is the above seepage in pcture due to internal or external water pipes ?
shankyz

Postby vineet » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:40 am

Hi,

I checked on this.

-Bathrooms in RPS Savana have false ceiling.
-Kitchen does not have false ceiling but a concrete slab but ceiling height is lower by about a ft in about 30% of the ceiling area. I do not know whether its for easy access to pipes(but it should not be so as pipes being wide, they would not have had any other choice).

But the seepage area is increasing and is much wider now. Attaching images as on 20th and 24th. The resident has raised this complaint on 26th March i.e. about a month back but no action has been taken as of now. Its raining in his bathroom 24 hrs and the place has got more rainfall than Cherrapunji but RPS does not seem to be concerned.

Regards
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deven1101 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Dear All,
Is there any improvement in the status of following points-
1. Not providing extension to residents , asking for 200 rs. per month if someone need.
3.Not allowing to put DTH Dish in balcony and also not allowing to put it on terrace. For this services they are forcing residents to take services from fibernet .

I just shifted last weekend and need to install my DTH etc. Is there any action planned?

Regards,
Devendra
T-8/107
deven1101

Postby dinesh saxena » Tue May 06, 2014 2:59 pm

All the existing occupant and prospective buyers of Greater Faridabad

I being one of the buyer helplessly facing the atrocities of the developer for the last nine years since 2006 like to submit that we all are being the member of GFWA should ask them to initiate the legal fight as a whole like E. E. D. C. instead of fighting individually/group/project wise we should come forward and fight jointly under the effective umbrella of GFWA with all the existing developers as well the concern development authorities e.g. HUDA and DTCP etc and get the permanent/overall judicial bindings on their illegalities/misconducts or otherwise any sort of abusing towards the buyers in the absence of authentic regulatory body ( STRICTLY NOT TO PAY EVEN A SINGLE PENNY EXTRA OTHER THAN THE BUYER AGREEMENT AS THE PROJECTS WERE BEING ADVERTISED ESCLATION FREE). The followings are the usual misconducts being adopted by all the existing developers with the hand in gloves with the concerned Govt. Agencies:

**** Abusive Buyer agreement: mainly impounding the unjustified difference in penalties for the defaulters e.g. upto @24% compound interest on the buyers on the meager amount of delayed payment and on the other hand less than 1% on the embezzlement of multy millions of Rs. of the innocent buyers by the developers by way of inordinate illegal delay in possession.

**** Increase in FAR: With the connivance of the concerned Govt. agencies the developers do manipulate the FAR with out any consent or the knowledge of the buyers and either reduce or wash out the original green/water body area to convert the same into commercial to get absorbitent increase in their profit margin on the cost of buyers.

**** Unjustified demands other than Buyers agreement: the demands other than the Govt. levies at the time of possession e.g. administration ch., registration ch, electrical connection ch etc. are to increase their profit margin as well as to cover up the due penalties due to their default of timely possession. Though at the time of announcing the project, builders specifically mentions in their advertisement as well as the buyer agreement also that the rates are escalation free and no charges other than the govt. levies shall be imposed.

**** Deviation in PLC: The developers are very fearlessly use to alter the original lay out plan and reduce the green area or water body etc. meant for the PLC.

**** Arbitrary activities: such as Demand Notice Period, Double mortgage, transfer of funds, transfer charges for 1st transfer of property etc. are the arbitrary activities with cost indirectly to the buyers in tune of Rs. 2-5 lakhs other than the buyer agreement.

At last I am of the opinion to fight the legal case against all the atrocities/illegalities/misconducts by the existing developer of Greater Faridabad jointly under the umbrella GFWA for once for all like the enhanced EDC let it with extra collection of funds for the legal expenses. I am also of the opinion, before start with this legal proceedings, we should lodge an FIR by name of the Developer( owner of the project) for the Criminal Breach of Trust and Embezzlement.

We should ask GFWA to decide the date and venue to settle down this burning problem on urgent basis otherwise the developers are very influencive , only the survival is to get unitedly file a legal case in consumer court/forum immediately.

regard

dinesh
dinesh saxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dinesh saxena » Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 pm

dear all

I am of the strong opinion that most of the developers are having only one agenda/principal that to apply the unauthentic source to LOOT THE MONEY.

even pre possession or post possession, it is the basic responsibility of the developers towards any defects in project let it be technically or otherwise.

only way out is to opt the legal fight jointly.
regards

dinesh
dinesh saxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amolbh » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:48 pm

vineet wrote:Hi,

I checked on this.

-Bathrooms in RPS Savana have false ceiling.
-Kitchen does not have false ceiling but a concrete slab but ceiling height is lower by about a ft in about 30% of the ceiling area. I do not know whether its for easy access to pipes(but it should not be so as pipes being wide, they would not have had any other choice).

But the seepage area is increasing and is much wider now. Attaching images as on 20th and 24th. The resident has raised this complaint on 26th March i.e. about a month back but no action has been taken as of now. Its raining in his bathroom 24 hrs and the place has got more rainfall than Cherrapunji but RPS does not seem to be concerned.

Regards

Any updates about the flat now? Is it being taken care by the builder or still the same?
amolbh
Official Member
Official Member

Return to SAVANA News