Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Progress of the Project

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

Progress of the Project

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Mon May 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi, It is more than one month is passed since RPS has posted the photographs showing the progress.

The physical visiting the project site reveals that entering in to the premises is not permitted. The officers sitting in the site office give different reply in different occassions. It is difficult to get the updated status of progress and a probable time frame of handing over.

I feel a system is requierd to be introduced on this subject so that we all mebers can get the current status of the project through this web site and make it more popular.

All viewers are requested to come up with the latest status they are having to update the website and the members as well.

Regards

Debais Ghosh
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Progress of the Project

Postby webmaster » Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi debasis,

Did you visit the site recently when they did not allow anyone inside the construction area ?

Last when I visited in Feb, we were allowed to go inside the construction site after signing a form, but we were only allowed a view from outside.

Yes it has been more than a month now since any construction update from RPS, but I'm sure that its progressing steadily, atleast the construction progress seems to be much better and steady in Savana than the other projects in the area.

The estimated time frame for completion and handover of the project, I am assuming it's going to be end of 2010 if everything goes well. It would be great if we have a official representation from RPS on this forum for updates on the project, but I'm afraid RPS might not want to promote a community website. So the best bet is to post ourselves whatever news we can get hold of regarding the project.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Progress of the Project

Postby gaurgupta » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi everyone,

Would like to update that the latest pictures as of August 17, 2009 have been update on RPS Savana website.

Most of the towers do show improvement in built structure.

Best regards,
Gaurav
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News