Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: National consumer commission case against RPS Group

Postby Sudhanshu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi Naveen,
there is nothing like TOP SECRET. if someone has been so curious a simple search on NCDRC site could fetch all update on this matter. Nothing has been shared on this forum as i don't have anything significant to share first. Second the bearing of this case has no bearing to any other buyer. Third and most importantly nobody is interested in these kind of things for plenty of reasons.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby AbhijitT31007 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:37 pm

I am a owner of a flat in Savana, I am also in for complaints against RPS.
AbhijitT31007

Postby AbhijitT31007 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Let Make a group...of those interested and facing same problem.
AbhijitT31007

Postby bienpanda » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Hallo All,
It appears that a Lot of heat has been generated subsequent to despatch of second lot of possession letters and rightly so.This mail is a general mail not applicable to any single Builder but all & sundry and can be followed up by all aggrieved customers.

In this connection, I have the following to say:
1. You can not approach a consumer court as a Group even if the complaint is same... it is only as an individual consumer you have to approach... it may happen the case will get lost on technical grounds even if gets admitted.

2. Depending on the quantum of damage it is better to approach the District consumer court if it is above 20 lakhs... Delhi should be the preferred court.There is no point approaching national commission.
3. Try a good lawyer, one that knows the ropes . Otherwise it might be some time before it is listed and comes up for hearing.
4. Have patience... Court cases do take a long time. You don't need a deep pocket, you can fight your own case if you have the time and energy but better to have a lawyer to guide you in court procedures. If you win, which most certainly you shall, the cost shall be reimbursed with Interest by the Builder... "Please don't be penny wise pound foolish" !!
5.WAKE UP CALL... wake up call for all those who haven't got possession letters yet. Please put your grievances in the jurisdiction of court... otherwise it shall be case of delayed miscarriage and the demand, illegal or otherwise shall land like a bolt out of Blue and then you wouldn't have the time either to seek justice as the so called Sword in the name and nature of PENALTIES shall be hanging over your head !!!
6. Justice shall prevail. Courts have been handing over land mark judgments to erring Builders and you certainly shall deserve one... just act swiftly and decisively.. I mean DECISIVELY to move to court.
Regds
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Dear Pandaji,
It is best to form a group of more than 8 people. Register an association. Representation through association is best. You can search for many judgement where people fought against builder through association.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

In case of Savana project, people have been debating and contemplating action for almost half a decade. Yes we started some of these discussions way back in 2010.

I guess there is no right or wrong way... What is important is TO TAKE ACTION.

Several of us continue to wait and look for someone else to take lead ... If one is getting group of people, who are willing to actively contribute. Good. If it is taking too much of time, and efforts, Don't wait - File your own individual case.

There are two very important reason to come forward - Seek Compensation for delays { Look around for judgements to check the action courts have been taking against corrupt builders} and More importantly - How dare a Builder or anyone take you for-granted and Cheat you.

Now that several of us have already reached stage of possession, You may have to contemplate - seeking possession first or filing battle, Its gonna take lots of PATIENCE to file a legal battle in India.

For those who are still little further off in possession schedule, and you seriously feel being cheated- DON'T DELAY
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby NNalwa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:05 am

Please share case number & related details to fetch details of case.
Thanks.
Sudhanshu wrote:Hi Naveen,
there is nothing like TOP SECRET. if someone has been so curious a simple search on NCDRC site could fetch all update on this matter. Nothing has been shared on this forum as i don't have anything significant to share first. Second the bearing of this case has no bearing to any other buyer. Third and most importantly nobody is interested in these kind of things for plenty of reasons.

Regards
Sudhanshu
NNalwa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 pm

NEVER EVER :devil2:

NNalwa wrote:Please share case number & related details to fetch details of case.
Thanks.
Sudhanshu wrote:Hi Naveen,

Regards
Sudhanshu
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sirohionline » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:18 pm

I owner of T6 ,302 RPS SAVANA is pursuing a consumer case vide No CC/732/2014 which is approaching argument stage primarily of delay penalty and excess charging in last demand note. I will share the outcome on this forum once it is finalised.Till then, I want to knowthat till date has anybody got any court verdict or won the case on any of the RPS issues. pl forward on my e mail sirohionline@rediffmail.com. This will help me to make the case strong which eventually will benefit us all. Thx
sirohionline
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dinesh saxena » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Dear Buyers of Savana, RPS

It is a open fact that due to the un-due patronage of the concerned Govt. Deptt./agencies the Devlopers like RPS feels them so powerfull and doing all sort of illegalities. RPS is adamant to release the agreed upon "DELAY POSSESION PENALTY as per clause no. 14 as well same justified by clause no. 50 of Buyer Agreement" and even lot of buyers are complaining that RPS is not adjusting the same on final offer of possession with their in vogue illegal reason e.g. RBI Index or some default in payment by buyers etc.

Now, on the receipt of their Demand Notice dated 6/11/2014 for Rs. 2,11,907/- on completion of Flooring, I have finally asked Mr. R. Jain, G.M. to adjust the said late possession penalty due as on date as the penalty amount is almost the same upto the last instalement of payment plan i.e. " on possession". After the great persuasion, Mr. Jain agreed to adjust the same against the next and final demand i.e. " on possession".

Hence, taking into consideration of his commitment and to abide with the Buyer Agreement Payment Plan, I am planning to release this due instalment along with the advance payment of last instalment ( on possession) to get adjust my legitimate above said " delay possession penalty " without any above expected hassles as follows:

1. 2nd last instalment as per demand notice dated 06/11/2014 Rs. 2,11,907.00

2. Last instalment ( on possession) in advance Rs. 2,11,907.00

---------------------

Total: Rs. 4,23,814.00

3. Less Delay Possession Penalty from 10/04/2010 to 10/11/2014

( as per my agreement dated 10/04/2007 ) Rs. 3,43,750.00

-----------------------

Balance amount payable Rs. 80,064.00

-----------------------

I am of the firm opinion that RPS is adopting freely & fearlessly all sort of illegal practise taking advantage of the general tendency among most of the Buyers to avoid the legal hassles due to the said patronage of the concerned Govt. Deptts. towards the Developers as well as the lengthy/costly legal process, though lot of buyers are doing their best to restore their legitimate rights through different available legal process and at last got succeeded also e.g. case of Piyush Group etc. I am also in the process for the last two years or so and in this regard I have lodged the complaint with Police and regularly approaching their higher ups C.P./J.C.P./D.C.P etc. as today as per appointment I am going to meet the ACP, Sarita Vihar Police Station and shall apprise the out come accordingly. We should stand unitedly to get justified deal. I am getting valuable guidance from Ms Seema and Mr. Dheeraj Jain as well.

Dinesh Saxena

buyers of T-2/BB-2/0508
dinesh saxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Dear Mr. Dinesh,
It was heartening to learn about the efforts being made by you in fighting for the cause. I am also an affected party and would like to know that while calculating the delayed penalty by RPS, how have you taken the date 10 April 2010 as the starting reference for computation of the penalty. BR
Gautam
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dinesh saxena » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Dear co- buyer

I am always available to help my aggrieved co-buyer, u may contact my mob 7840066553

dinesh saxena
dinesh saxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby chintubajaj » Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

Can someone advice on the case status and whether it makes sense to file a case?

I have filed a case against another builder however yet to see light of the day... its just motoring along.
chintubajaj
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subikalayil » Fri May 15, 2015 3:31 pm

sirohionline wrote:I owner of T6 ,302 RPS SAVANA is pursuing a consumer case vide No CC/732/2014 which is approaching argument stage primarily of delay penalty and excess charging in last demand note. I will share the outcome on this forum once it is finalised.Till then, I want to knowthat till date has anybody got any court verdict or won the case on any of the RPS issues. pl forward on my e mail sirohionline@rediffmail.com. This will help me to make the case strong which eventually will benefit us all. Thx

Sir,
Any progress / update on your case?

regards,
SKJ
subikalayil

Previous

Return to SAVANA News