Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

9th August Sunday Meeting

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

9th August Sunday Meeting

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 am

Can we have the names of people who plan to come tomorrow ?

I am based out of Dwarka, I will try to join in for one meeting.

My last experience of site visit in Jan09 wasn't great, They were initially reluctant to allow female visitors inside the site. and finally the site person who had come along didn't had much knowledge about the overall layout. To be on safer side this time, I just had a word with Mr Rajesh Jain of RPS and intimated him of the group visit. I have requested him to facilitate the visit and provide a site person who has got good understanding of the layout. He mentioned we can meet up Mr Dheeraj and Mr M L Sharma at site and they should be able to help. He also seem positive on allowing on the first floor but no confirmation on that front.

He mentioned that they are also concerned that government hasn't started anything on the infrastructure development yet and are chasing govt authorities on that front.

Please send your names as reply if you plan to join the meeting tomm.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: 9th August Sunday Meeting

Postby webmaster » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm afraid I will not be able to join the group due to some personal commitment, but other folks please join in and make it a success.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Doesn't look like we have many takers....
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Since I am based out at Mumbai, its not possible for me to attend the meeting......... you guys go ahead with it.

Regardrs,

Amitav dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Guys,

Any update on the meeting..............

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi

Myself and Alok visited the site today, We met Mr Rajesh Jain and briefed him on the concern on the infrastructure front. There was one person who joined us for a small discussion, I don't have his name.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Hello Seema,

Thanks a lot for this update, what RPS is saying on infrastructure point and What is the construction progress?

Thanks for your information.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 am

Construction is up, Brick work and Wooden Window frames were getting installed in some towers,

I am concerned on the green area, which doesnt looked to be 80% as promised by RPS , One of the open area in front of 3 and 4 BHK apartments is definitely big, but other two green parks looked small. (It could probably also be due to clutter of construction material). We know the dimensions of our apartments, but we should also have knowledge of the surrounding green area.

Mr Rajesh Jain (who is chairman RPS), commented that the green area would be including amenities ares, like school, shops, etc. When requested to show the architectural maps the exact dimensions of pool area and park lengths, we were asked to visit the Okla office, (The maps should have been present in site).

Does anyone have hold of the site map. (not the one present in brochure)

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 am

Dear All,

Sorry, as I could not make to the meeting of 9th August as I had to leave to Assam. I will be back around 20th Aug.

Please let me know if we are going to have another meeting / discussion in the future. I will definely like to participate.

Regards

Ajay
Ajay Koul

Postby ddamitav » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Indeed its concerning.......... as RPS claimed that there willl be 85% Green are when they start booking RPS......... Do we have really any thing to do now!! Lets get the possession then only we will take up with this issue if green are is less than 85%.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:42 am

I am sorry as I couldn't join meeting on 9th due urgent preoccupation. Can we plan a next meeting. Already we have some important issues which came in to light through this forum. I am listing those as under may be used as the agenda of the meeting.

1. Filling of RTI
2. Quality of internal plaster
3. Actual green area we will get
4. Time frame of completion date of the project and handing over of flats. Recently in the comparison chart of the various projects at Faridabad published in The Times Property dated 08.08.09 the completion date of RPS Savana is given as May 2012.
5. Availability of actual Master Plan of the project at site itself so that Flat owner can to go through it.

All members are requested to add points as they feel to be discussed.

We should finalize the date of meeting keeping a gap of at least 1 week so that every member may plan their normal schedule accordingly and a maximum member of member can attend the meeting.

Regards

Debasis Ghosh
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Yes, we should again plan to get together for a group site visit to discuss the few issues, the most important I feel is to enquire about the quality of construction as many people have raised concerns regarding the plastering.

Since most of us plan to reside in the apartments once its complete, we don't want it to be plagued by poor quality construction issues like Green Valley. Plaster once done cannot be redone again, similar for any construction related work.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby rajatmathur » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 am

Hi, I am also based out of Dwarka-Sec: 18A.

I've selected the offered dates on this website for the site visit; i.e. 22nd Aug, 29th Aug & 05th sep'09.

There are actually some very important matters escalated by the Savana community on this site and I am game in to resolve & put forward my vote & viewpoint with this forum.

Kindly let me know when is the next group site visit fixed so that I can be part of the same.

Cheers
Rajat Mathur
Flat no: T2/0805
rajatmathur

Return to SAVANA News