Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit March 2012

Postby mikesab » Tue May 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Visited few days ago. Don't remember the exact date. Take my tip - Keep holding RPS Savanna. Builder and investors have seen enough but sunny times have just been started. Consider this - if RPS Savanna is bound to fail, why are financiers and investors still buying the units from the end users? The construction is picking up pace and the end results will start showing by the last quarter of the year.

If anyone is interested in selling to me for rs. 2050/sq ft. I will buy it from you. :) :)
mikesab

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Sir Please revisit the site or see the site-visit-on-20th-may-2012-t1132.html
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: site visit on 20th may 2012

Postby sameer23 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Dharna sounds like a good idea, unless these guys are given the idea that we are very serious about timely delivery, they may keep things going like it is. Another thing is to ask them - how many labour is working on the site - with an update every week. It will be importnat to understand who exactly (owns) runs this RPS...lalaji (the owner) has hired help to fend off people, probably the trick is to get to lalaji's house and ask him the questions....
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: site visit on 20th may 2012

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed May 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Legal course is the only answer to this problem .
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi,

I have been to RPS side couple of days back and folowing is my obesrvation:

1) Construction work is really slow handfull of workers are working on couple of towers.

2) No trace of development of internal infra such as internal roads etc RPS claimed that they have started construction of same.

3) Difficult to give possession as claimed by RPS on or before dec 2012, here they will con us by giving possession for 1 tower and pull another 4 to 6 months for other 9 towers.

4) The conncting road to RPS is in very bad phase and even if RPS gives possession it will not possible to live there.

5) No where master road work can be seen near RPS.

I am really surprise how come Vineet failed to notice such things and his comments are more constructive!! ?Guys I request all of you to paid a visit.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:39 am

:bleh:
vineet wrote:Hi Mayur,

When did you visit the site and which towers did you visit?

I have been visiting quite often in last 4 years and my last two visits were 22nd April and 13th May. I saw a lot of changes during my visit on 13th May and honesty speaking it looked like a construction site in last 4 years (at least between towers T1-T10 which RPS claims will be handed over in 1st phase.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Has any one received the invitation from rps to visit the site to see the visual changes? Eexactly 2 months back there was post by Mr. Vineet that .mt. kakkar .GM of rps has promised him that he will Iinvite us on July 12 to inspect the site and see changes
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitgood07 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Dear Memners,

It's been a long time since any one visited the site and provided their true comments on development.
status on inner development, flat development, how things are comming out in order to be able to living condition after possession by this year end (I am taking this year end until I hear any date extension from them)
This status is very use ful and ground truth rather getting any thing from Builder.

Thnks,
Nitin Gupta
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Azfar » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 am

I have visited the site couple of weeks back. Obesrvation are as follows:
1. The possession date for few towers bt December 2012 appears unlikely.
2. As per the estate agents at the construction site, maybe two towers will be handed over by mid 2013.
3. RPS however continues to give verbal assurances of possession starting from end 2012.
4. The company has recently released price lists giving 'assured 1 year possession' and 'assured 2 years possession' commitments. On being questioned in writing about such contradictory assurances, the company remains quiet.
Therefore, it can be concluded, that be prepared for possession in December, 2013. Given the builder's track record.
Best wishes,
Azfar
Azfar

Postby cujatin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:14 am

Pathetic

Person buy a flat for living and end up waiting in tension for 7 years with all money gone into it.

No body can do anything !

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitgood07 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Azfar - Thanks for the update. I was hoping since they are not updating construction status so may be some thing is wrong..
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi All,

I was not able to visit the website for more than a month now as saw this thread today.

RPS management has now re-scheduled the site visit offer(earlier it was for July 13th) to Aug 13th to 15th. Lets see if they stick to their commitment this time.

Regarding possession, builder can not give possession of 1-2 towers as its mandatory to complete 25% of the project to get partial occupancy certificate.

After site visit, we should have an idea if RPS can maintain their promise of year end possession this time. However, we have seen these year end possession promises failing earlier so keeping in view the track record, things do not look very positive even this time.

For those who are waiting for sector roads to happen, sector roads will not be in place before end 2013 (as per government promises). Until then, existing Kheri road will be the only approach road.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi Vineet,

Please let us know if RPS has allowed for GFWA group site visit or individual visit. I am planning to go for site visit.

Sanjeev
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Azfar » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 am

Dear All,
I am forwarding below the reply received from RPS, regarding possession etc. in response to my queries.
Azfar

Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from RPS Group.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 27/07/2012. As regards construction activities, we would like to intimate that the same are in progress uninterruptedly and is in advanced stage in many towers.

As regards possession, the same is planned to be given in phased manner. We plan to start offering possession of towers covering 2 BHK and 2+1 BHK units by end of this year in phase-I of possession. We will be updating schedule of Possession accordingly at our website at least one month beforehand.

As regards price list consisting one year and two year payment plan, the same are with regard to both category of units i.e. to be offered in Phase –I and thereafter. However for fresh bookings we are assuring time line of one year/ two years only.

We are taking all necessary steps to complete the construction and offer possession as expeditiously as possible. Kindly extend your co-operation in successful execution of project.

Should you require further details, you may contact us at our corporate office. You may also contact us telephonically at 011-40543200
Azfar

Postby madhav_aparna » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Dear Vineet and others

I had seen a post that the RPS management had agreed for a conducted site visit between Aug 13-15th. Did anyone go and if yes, what was the outcome.
Has there been any progress on common facilities like lifts, sewage treatment plant, club house, commercial areas, etc.
Is RPS still blindly assuring possession from Dec 2012.
One of my friends who called up RPS Head office was told that they would be issuing possession letters by dec 2012 but physical possession would happen only by June 2012. This was for 2, 2+1 towers. I don't understand what is the difference and why there is a six month delay. But it appears that the dec 12 date is only just another date..not to be met and conveniently put back when we are reach Nov 12. :@

madhav
madhav_aparna
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News