Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RTI Filing

Like and Share the story
All RTI related information

Re: RTI Filing

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Absolutely we need to keep strict vigilance on the construction but that's a separate discussion thread.

I had created a new topic few days back requesting people to share their views on a group visit. Probably people staying in Delhi/NCR can meet up at some place and do a group visit to the project, We can also try requesting RPS management to allow us inside visit (They may or may not agree). ..Construction quality, I am not sure, if we are equipped to gauge that as this require subject knowledge. You can either create a new thread on the topic, or can post response on that thread.

This particular thread relates to RTI, lets try keeping the two threads distinct
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi

Ok. When we are plaining to file a RTI or do we have already filed an RTI.

Please let me know how can I contribute. I will be very happy if I can contribute in any way.

Regards

Ajay
Ajay Koul

Postby ddamitav » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Ajay Koul wrote:Hi

Ok. When we are plaining to file a RTI or do we have already filed an RTI.

Please let me know how can I contribute. I will be very happy if I can contribute in any way.

Regards

Ajay

We are planning to file RTI
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tarun1305 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Motivational story from the link provided by seema

RTI Filed in Faridabad against Municipal Corporation officers

Submitted by vijay gupta
I have filed petition for 1.Sanitary effort deployed in of Pocket between Houses no 567 to House no 637 Sector 14 Faridabad.2.Expenditure on Park in the pocket between House no 567 to House no 637 Sector 143.Expenditure on maintenance of Roads between Houses no 567 to House no 637 Sector 14 Faridabad.4.Sate of sewage lines between House no 567 to House no 637 Sector 145.Expenditure on maintenance of street lights between House no 567 to House no 637 Sector 14MCF has cleared sewerage & started working on development of park. I am still waiting for result of RTI, which I would like to share with NDTV so that people also can know power of RTI
tarun1305
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tarun1305 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi All,

Apart from filling RTI the local MP/MLA can be contacted to look into this matter. The political pressure generally had some influence on the matters. The following link had all the important contacts related to faridabad:

http://faridabad.nic.in/prep.htm

Tarun
tarun1305
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Yeah, That would also be very helpful, Can people staying in Faridabad help identify the right contact and organize meeting.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi All,

Coming back to RTI Application, As majority of you suggested this is fairly long draft, In case we need to distribute this into small pieces, we need volunteers to come up with individual areas of ownership and preferably a drafts application, (You can use the same underlying template)..

Else we might be required to proceed with single application (I have added the point regarding EDC and IDC in my local copy ..Any other elaboration of point - regarding electricity, Water, Sewage, Roads etc is welcome. )

Warm Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Hello

This is Ajay (9910906685).

Residents from Faridabad can have meeting and try to organise further course of action.
Ajay Koul

Postby alok_gupta » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

All,

We can hold a meeting at RPS Savana site Office this Sunday at 11 AM.

My mobile no is 9313939604.

Thanks,

Alok
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 pm

RTI filling needs to be presice and requesting specific information.
Ajay Koul

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Ok. Let us have meeting on this Sunday at 11 AM

Ajay
Ajay Koul

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 am

Hello,

We have given enough time to all the member to share their views on DRAFT RTI prepared by Seema. I think lets sign off now and file the RTI by 1st week of September.

Seema could you please compile all the points raised by few members and incorporate in the DRAFT.

I feel we will distribute all the points to various members who are willing to file the RTI. ( Iam one of them).

Any suggestion and feed back by any members??????????

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Hello Guys,

There is no reply from any one of us!!!!! shall we drop the idea of filing RTI!!!! please note that we are not doing it for our vested interest...........

All the best.

"GOD BLESS THEM THOSE BLESS THEMSELF"

Bye

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi All

Apologies, I have been quite tied up with few assignments and have not been able to spare much time on this front.

In the meanwhile can members put suggestion to help divide the areas at high level, One possible distribution could be on basis of region -

RPS Savana
Neharpar Area
Faridabad

Within that we can again sub-distribute and raise specific issues in seperate RTI's
I have not been able to much thoughts in this reagrd, and would be able to spend time only by mid next week.

The content remain more or less same. I had added up your point regarding EDC/IDC and there was one more comment by Mr Alok to raise specific points for Savana, @Alok : Can you draft the specific points for Savana that you wanted to highlight.

Thanks all,
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby alok_gupta » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi All,

I have modified the RTI application to include points related to RPS Savana only.
The draft is given below:

To:

Central Public Information Officer
Chief Town Planner
District Town Planner

Planning Wing,
Haryana Urban Development Authority,

Plot No. C-3, HUDA Complex, Sec-6, Panchkula
P.No 0172-2570757

Dear Sir,

Subject : Application under Right to Information Act 2005.
Ref: : RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad Group Housing

Please provide following information under Right to information Act 2005.

1. Please provide the details of EDC and IDC collected for RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad.
Please provide details regarding how this money will be spent on External Development and Infrastructure Development for RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad Group Housing?
2. The license was issued to builder for RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad in 2006-07 and the infrastructure was supposed to be developed for this project within 2 years of granting the license. What infrastructure has been developed till date with the EDC and IDC amount collected? If not, give reasons for delay.
3. Has the land been acquired for development of roads, water connection, sewage connection, storm drains, electricity connection etc? If not, when will the land be acquired? Give reasons for delay.
4. When will work start for widening of Kheri road between RPS Savana and By-Pass road and by when will it get completed? Give reasons for delay.
5. When will work start for removal of unauthorized constructions along Kheri road and by when will it get completed? Give reasons for delay.
6. When will work start for giving electrical connection to RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad Group Housing and by when will it get completed? Give reasons for delay.
7. When will work start for giving water connection to RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad Group Housing and by when will it get completed? Give reasons for delay.
8. When will work start for giving sewage connection to RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad Group Housing and by when will it get completed? Give reasons for delay.
9. When will work start for giving storm drains connection to RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad Group Housing and by when will it get completed? Give reasons for delay.
10. As per the builder of RPS Savana, Sector 88, Faridabad Group Housing, the possession of apartments will be given by Dec, 2010. What infrastructure will be in place for residents by then?

Please provide the all requested information as above, once the information is received as per request and as per RTI the inspection of the records/files will be done in coordination with concerned departments(please indicate date). If any charges to be paid for photocopies kindly mentions the number of pages and amount. If any information available on the department website, kindly mention the link in the answers.

I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in section 8 of the Act and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office.

If any of the information sought above does not pertain to you, kindly forward it, under intimation to me, to the respective department under section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005 within 5 days receipt of application.

The Answer/information may be provided me through (preferred) by e-mail : email address through Department Website with intimation to undersigned or by mail.

I am enclosing a postal order number --------------- (Issued by -------) dated------.

Thanking you,
Name

Thanks!

Alok
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to RTI Section