Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Property prices shooting up very fast in Neharpar

Postby gupta.rajeev » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:21 pm

There is another price increase in the offing by most of the builders. KLJ has incresed its Platinum Plus 2 BHK to 25.86 L. RPS is also planning to increase its SAVANA prices by another Rs 300/- psf in 1st week of July. Trishul builders is also planning increase in rates. Virtually all the builders are rapidly incresing the prices. Greater Faridabad is slowing going out of hands of common man. where will the common man go now ?
gupta.rajeev

Postby gupta.rajeev » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Does the builder have free liberty to hike price whenever he want ?
gupta.rajeev

Postby ddamitav » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Rajeev,

Prices are not shooting up, only price correction happening in Gr.Faridabad.... check the price index of property any where in India 6 years ago and now there is a appreciation of more than 200%. But in Greater Faridanad 5 Years ago the Prices were at 2000 and 2100 level hence you will see by end of next year it will reach 4000 +/- psf.

Demand and supply detect the price and Builder can raise the price when ever they want.

Regards,
Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:44 pm

The price correction theory applies right for Gr Faridabad.
These should have been the prices long back. But the late development has started the rally late. If we compare the prices here with that in Noida and Gurgaon, there is big difference. But now with the change of government in UP, the Noida prices are at standstill. The Gurgaon prices have also peaked and the development work has started here. That is the reason for spurt in prices in Neharpar.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Protest at Jantar Mantar by HOMESEEKERS of NEHARPAR

Postby ashutoshkoul » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Dear All,
I just got this email from one of our members and ask you all to participate in this Protest. This is our last chance to highlight our problems, i am coping the mail which i got for your reference.

FORWARD THIS TO ALL FRIENDS, FAMILY, ENDUSERS, HOMESEEKERS OF NEHARPAR. I will personally do it to 1000 emails..
Lakhs of Rupees and countless years cannot deliver what one protest at Jantar Mantar can do for us..

Dear Greater Faridabad Homeseekers
Greetings

I genuinely feel that all support should be provided to the ensuing Protest on 24th June, Sunday, Time 1PM to 7PM, at JANTAR MANTAR being conducted by TFAA against TIDCO.

Honestly, issues are similar for all the investors/homeseekers of Neharpar Faridabad and are caused due to
- Poor Administration by Local DC unable to take any action against erring builders
- Poor Administration of DTCP allowing builders to breach any contractual licensing agreement and allowing builders to enjoy EDC
- Poor Administration by Cong-I state govt. for not having approved development and allowing builders to loot.
- Daylight Robbery and Looting by Heartless attitude of Builders
- NO REAL ESTATE REGULATORY BODY to control the various participants

This platform being provided through TFAA can be used effectively to get media attention towards the woes of Neharpar investors and Individual representatives from various builder project communities should come forward to support TFAA and protest against other builders like (BPTP, DD Township, PAL, RPS, SRS, Piyush, Omaxe, UPPAL) as well.

The collective show of strength would do more good both for TFAA and other Project Buyer communities.

NDTV has agreed to cover up the issue once again and can be turned into an astounding success.

CAN I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU GUYS TO PULL UP YOUR SOCKS AND SHOW THAT YOU HAVE GOT IN YOU, BY TURNING UP IN MASSES, TO PROTEST AGAINST GOVT+BUILDER+ADMINISTRATION APATHY??

We have a positive confirmation from TFAA of about 700-1000 Triveni sufferers turning up.. DO YOU WANT TO ADD INTO THIS PROTEST TO VOICE YOUR BUILDERs CONCERN??

WE NEED MORE BSF REPRESENTATION TO HIGHLIGHT THE SENSITIVENESS OF THE ISSUE

Just remember, Neharpar Homeseekers have never received coverage on a national english channel of repute. We should reciprocate NDTVs acceptance with vigour..

COMMENTS AWAITED..ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN IN THE PROTEST.. I shall personally be sending invite to more than 1000 email ids requesting for contribution to this effort and request all to promote amongst your project community..

Thanks and Regards
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 pm

ddamitav wrote:Rajeev,

Prices are not shooting up, only price correction happening in Gr.Faridabad.... check the price index of property any where in India 6 years ago and now there is a appreciation of more than 200%. But in Greater Faridanad 5 Years ago the Prices were at 2000 and 2100 level hence you will see by end of next year it will reach 4000 +/- psf.

I completely agree with Amitav. The affordable projects like Princess Park, Uppal, etc., should quote 4k/sft by end of next year while the premium projects like Ansal Crown, Pranayam, Puri's forthcoming Anand Vilas, will quote about 6k/sft by 2013-end.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Re: Protest at Jantar Mantar by HOMESEEKERS of NEHARPAR

Postby arundeep2005 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:03 pm

We all are effected here, paying bank installments, enhanced EDC and Rents but still not possession, development has started but still at very slow speed, so I just feel that we all should go there and take part in protest for our very own money we have invested there. :flag:

ashutoshkoul wrote:Dear All,
I just got this email from one of our members and ask you all to participate in this Protest. This is our last chance to highlight our problems, i am coping the mail which i got for your reference.

FORWARD THIS TO ALL FRIENDS, FAMILY, ENDUSERS, HOMESEEKERS OF NEHARPAR. I will personally do it to 1000 emails..
Lakhs of Rupees and countless years cannot deliver what one protest at Jantar Mantar can do for us..

Dear Greater Faridabad Homeseekers
Greetings

I genuinely feel that all support should be provided to the ensuing Protest on 24th June, Sunday, Time 1PM to 7PM, at JANTAR MANTAR being conducted by TFAA against TIDCO.

Honestly, issues are similar for all the investors/homeseekers of Neharpar Faridabad and are caused due to
- Poor Administration by Local DC unable to take any action against erring builders
- Poor Administration of DTCP allowing builders to breach any contractual licensing agreement and allowing builders to enjoy EDC
- Poor Administration by Cong-I state govt. for not having approved development and allowing builders to loot.
- Daylight Robbery and Looting by Heartless attitude of Builders
- NO REAL ESTATE REGULATORY BODY to control the various participants

This platform being provided through TFAA can be used effectively to get media attention towards the woes of Neharpar investors and Individual representatives from various builder project communities should come forward to support TFAA and protest against other builders like (BPTP, DD Township, PAL, RPS, SRS, Piyush, Omaxe, UPPAL) as well.

The collective show of strength would do more good both for TFAA and other Project Buyer communities.

NDTV has agreed to cover up the issue once again and can be turned into an astounding success.

CAN I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU GUYS TO PULL UP YOUR SOCKS AND SHOW THAT YOU HAVE GOT IN YOU, BY TURNING UP IN MASSES, TO PROTEST AGAINST GOVT+BUILDER+ADMINISTRATION APATHY??

We have a positive confirmation from TFAA of about 700-1000 Triveni sufferers turning up.. DO YOU WANT TO ADD INTO THIS PROTEST TO VOICE YOUR BUILDERs CONCERN??

WE NEED MORE BSF REPRESENTATION TO HIGHLIGHT THE SENSITIVENESS OF THE ISSUE

Just remember, Neharpar Homeseekers have never received coverage on a national english channel of repute. We should reciprocate NDTVs acceptance with vigour..

COMMENTS AWAITED..ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN IN THE PROTEST.. I shall personally be sending invite to more than 1000 email ids requesting for contribution to this effort and request all to promote amongst your project community..

Thanks and Regards
arundeep2005

Postby nav_mehta » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 am

gupta.rajeev wrote:I am surprised at the shooting up of the prices. The Greater Faridabad Property was available at low prices for so many years that the new home buyer was afraid to put money here.My friend needs a house in Faridabad but was reluctant to touch the property here in GF as he was scared to invest here. Now he is spending every Sunday at the various property dealers to finalise but comes back home disgusted. Every week the prices are changing and that too very fast. The dealers and builders are playing the dirty game now of jacking up prices every week. Is there any chance for the price to correct so that the buyers like my friend can have a house of his own ?

Dear Mr. Gupta,
There's no chance of correction in property prices in near future, Actly these are the correct prices. earlier, when the prices were low people were scared too, now when the prices are going up people are worried. its actly Demand -n- Supply game and nothing to do with the property dealers and Builders.

Navneet Mehta
nav_mehta

Postby nav_mehta » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 am

gopalvijay wrote:The price correction theory applies right for Gr Faridabad.
These should have been the prices long back. But the late development has started the rally late. If we compare the prices here with that in Noida and Gurgaon, there is big difference. But now with the change of government in UP, the Noida prices are at standstill. The Gurgaon prices have also peaked and the development work has started here. That is the reason for spurt in prices in Neharpar.

I completely agree sir ji.

navneet mehta
nav_mehta

Postby nav_mehta » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 am

gupta.rajeev wrote:There is another price increase in the offing by most of the builders. KLJ has incresed its Platinum Plus 2 BHK to 25.86 L. RPS is also planning to increase its SAVANA prices by another Rs 300/- psf in 1st week of July. Trishul builders is also planning increase in rates. Virtually all the builders are rapidly incresing the prices. Greater Faridabad is slowing going out of hands of common man. where will the common man go now ?

Still there are many options for common man like Bhiwadi, Palwal, kundli, manesar and raj nagar extn.
nav_mehta

Postby nav_mehta » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 am

Really happy to see the development work happening in nehar par. work of master roads going 24*7. :hap2:

navneet mehta
nav_mehta

Postby gupta.rajeev » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 pm

yesterday i was in neharpar and saw very good crowd coming for buying and selling. It was good to see such interest from different parts of NCR. Now greater faridabad has become a force in NCR. there was good amount of people from Delhi and Gurgaon area. all the property dealers were doing brisk business. I met one dealer there known to me. His one line summarised the picture of neharpar today. He said that " fools are selling and smart peoples are buying in neharpar now " according to information available to him, the development progress is only going to speed up in neharpar as the CM wants to see the development activities done before the next elections in Haryana in 2014. the reason is political only. the gandhi connection in faridabad.
with every new development activity prices are getting increased. and there is no dearth of new activity. the next big push is to come when the agra canal bridge work is tendered which is going to happen very soon. and these bridges will be completed in six months time !
indeed the property is now going into smarter hands.
gupta.rajeev

Postby yogesh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm

well said ,
rajeev i am totally agree with u now days the people with bad luck are going out of g.faridabad and serious investors and end users are investing in this area some buyers who are not willing to pay installment due to some problems and others who invested long time back and now they are getting some minimum premium are selling because earlear when they want to sell there property at par rates but there are no buyers now they are thinking that this is the best time to exit . but this time is a golden chance for end users to invest in G Faridabad when i wrote that 2012 is the development year for greater faridabad (about 9 months ago ) i got about 40-50 calls from members that they want to exit from there projects on at par rates as they think that i am a property dealer now the time is changing the rates in greater faridabad will minimum grow about 100% in next 2 year and that is not more now days u can find a property about 2500 to 3000 psf from 2015 onward u will not get any thing in less than 5000 psf . master roads work will finished in next 15 months and other works will also going on full swing , hold ur property if u can and take returns 2012 and on wards are golden years for greater fardabad thanks
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kulwinder0021 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 pm

gupta.rajeev wrote:how can I reach the seller directly ? All the saleable deals are getting grabbed by the dealers and financiars.

Dear Rajeev
I have 3BHK in Ferrous city at Sec-89. The area is 1412 sqft. You can contact me at 9871067799
Regds
Kulwinder
kulwinder0021

Previous

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development