Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Open Violation of High Court Stay Order on Enhanced EDC by Builders

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:10 am

Builders are openly vioalating High Court Stay Order on enhanced EDC. In fact, violation is in writing. Piyush Group has explicitly mentioned CWP 5835 petition (Kurukshetra) in its final possession demand letter. For Builder, looks like stay order on enhanced EDC by Court does not mean anything. He is referring to only final judgment in this writ when it comes.

Please find attached. I have highlighted in RED

As far as EDC is concerned, whether original or enhanced, till now Company has demanded the charges from the customers, on the basis of tentative calculations and final calculations shall be made after the decision of Honorable High Court in CWP No. 5835 of 2013, titled "Balwan Singh and others Vs. State of Haryana and others.". Accordingly, customers will be liable to make the payment as per final demand, raised on the basis of final calculations and after adjustments of the already paid amount by the customers. If any customer has paid any extra amount it will be refunded or adjusted in other payments, as applicable.

Please give your opinions and comments on strategy to be followed
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
User avatar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member
Posts: 2010
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Delhi

Re: Open Violation of High Court Stay Order on Enhanced EDC by Builders

Postby tvkrishnam » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Is there a way to bring this "contempt of court" to the notice of court?
Can GFWA do that as a party to the case?
User avatar
Official Member
Official Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development


  • Related topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest