Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Peaceful Protest March followed by calm & quiet Dharna

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:46 am

Friends,

I am thankful that Mr Anil has expressed his willingness to join the peaceful protest followed by quiet dharna. We all are sufferers and being victimized by the crooked, wealthy and mighty Colonizers. It is immaterial that who the builder is and all the builders symbolize with jackal's. The only difference is when there is an onslaught on one builder they get united and the buyers continue to be cheated by the lobby of builders. It could be DLF, BPTP, ADEL, PIYUSH etc.
I apologize if anything has hurt to Mr LALRAJU nevertheless i hereby state that if he or any other is in need of my services is welcome and i am available at 24*7 for the moral,physical or any other support i could render.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:03 am

Friends,

I humbly request all the victimized allottees of BPTP or any other colonizer are humbly requested to post their confirmations for the said peaceful protest.

We are planning to arrange a BUS to ferry the prospective participants from Faridabad to Subjected venue( TO & Fro). The only thing they will have to pay their respective share of amount( Ranges between INR 200-300 per person or less if the number is bigger) on the same day.

We have not finalized the proposal for hiring a bus as yet and are seeking suggestion from prospective attendees.

The bus will ply from one destination i.e. BPTP Pul to WESTIN HOTEL in Gurgaon. Hiring a bus may solve the problem of parking of cars, two wheeler etc.

The BUS facility, if agreed by the larger allottees, will be provided to Faridabad prospective attendees only. Prospective attendees from gurgaon, delhi are requested to make their own arrangement or send their request for car pooling.

Lets have minimum possible congestion of vehicles and will help saving valuable fuel.

Kindly continue pouring the valuable suggestions and confirmations so that a joint voice of aggrieved allottees reach to Hon'ble Chief Minister and Hon'ble Prime Minister.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby indrajitbhat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:31 pm

I agree to join the peaceful protests of aggrieved BPTP customers .
Regards
Indrajit Bhattacharya
indrajitbhat@gmail.com
indrajitbhat

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Friends,

Finally after a brain storming a peaceful protest march followed by Indefinite dharna has been planned as per following schedule:

Date: 05.12.2014( Friday)

Time: Begins at 1.00 p.M. from IFFCO Chowk, Gurgaon and an assembly will be made at BPTP Office, Gurgaon.

Route map of peaceful protest march is attached herewith.

Also we have arranged a bus on sharing basis and the details of bus route will be shared in a couple of days. The bus facility is provided for Faridabad participants only.
Therefore Please stay tuned.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:38 pm

This is the Proposed route map of the Protest March to be held on 5-12-14 as described by Mr Umesh Prabhakar ji

Thanks
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:58 am

Lets file a Writ Petition asking to Direct CBI investigate into the matter of ERA, Countrywide, DGTCP and Banks.

Lets see how the corrupt (many intelligent IASs') have hedged themselves from prosecution.

This writ petition, by way of public interest litigation, is filed seeking a direction to the respondent No.1- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to register a criminal case against the respondents 3 to 5 under the provisions of Indian Penal Code, 1860 read with Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 and investigate into the colony licenses issued by the Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP), Haryana during 2005 to 2012 allegedly in contravention of the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulations of Urban Areas Act, 1975 as well as the alleged illegal land deals in the State of Rajasthan creating huge loss to the public exchequer.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ykataria » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:17 pm

I booked a KlJ platinum plus 3BHK flat in Sec-77 , Faridabad. Recently possession letter has been offered and in the possession letter developer has revised area for the second time and demanded charges for increased area, cost of extra items ,IFMS and Common area development charges. These charges were never part of original agreement and in the agreement its mentioned that 5 % BSP + additional charges . Now these additional charges are aggregating to 10 % of total cost of the flat.
klj has not been responding to emails and when approached their offices , they didn't have proper clarification and said this is increased by government.

Increased area charges : Rs.90,045
Extra EDC and IDC : Rs 13,680
Cost of extra items : Rs 45,706
IFMS : Rs 45,640
Common area development charges :Rs 39,560
Lien FD of VAT @ 5.25 % (3,811,291) : 2,00,093.

Just wanted to check if there is any forum of buyers facing similar issue from KLJ developers and how that is being taken with KLJ.
ykataria

Postby kghosh72 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:00 pm

Mr. Kataria,

Please send me an email on kghosh72@kolkatarocks.in. I am a flat in Platinum Plus.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rahulg1001 » Sun May 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Hello,

This is Rahul. I booked a flat in KLJ Greens Faridabad. Now, there have increased area charges, ED,IDC, IFMS etc now also 5.25 % VAT. My email id is rahulg1001@gmail.com. I think that this is totally wrong.

Can we talk on this together?
rahulg1001

Postby tara » Sun May 10, 2015 12:46 pm

I have flat in kljgreens the same is happening to me we should fight togather .mail to me viptara@gmail.com
tara

Previous

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development