Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Cheated by AKS Infracon, Ujjawal Appartment Sidola Village

Postby NEERAJ.KUMAR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchase a one BHK flat in Oct 2009 at sidola village in 7 lac . At the time of booking Flat Builder told me this property is under D control area . No CLU/Land Approval required for this property .He provide me a layout plan with NOC . I was satisfied with conversation and I have purchased property for AKS INFRACON PVT LTD In installment .My installment cleared in 2013. He offer me only a possession letter for property & a copy of agreement of Full & Final payment . No other Document registry provided by builder . Every time He provide me a reason Registry is closed in Haryana for some time . Two year completed no registration Done /No project complete there No roads /No security /Nothing there . My complete Money stuck in this Flat . No body can leave there .even that no boundary wall there . Your Opinion will be very useful to me


Neeraj kumar
User avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 am

Re: Cheated by AKS Infracon, Ujjawal Appartment Sidola Village

Postby Nagamani » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:14 am

you have two options - one is to file a case of cheating, file FIR; two file a consumer complaint
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Re: Cheated by AKS Infracon, Ujjawal Appartment Sidola Village

Postby Nagamani » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:13 pm

Please see the relevant statutory provisions in UP Act of 1973
link in
S. 15 permission required to develop land
15. Application for permission.-

(1) Every person or body (other than any department of Government or any local authority) desiring to obtain the permission referred to in Section 14 shall make an application in writing to the 3[Vice-Chairman in such form and containing such particulars in respect of the development to which the Application relates as may be prescribed by 4(bye-laws).

S. 15A - for completion certificate

(15-A Completation Cetificate.-(1) Every person or body having been granted permission under sub-section (3) of section 15, shall complete the development according to the approved plan and send a notice in writing of such completion to the Authority, and obtain a completion certificate from the Authority in the manner prescribed or provided in the bye-laws of the Authority.

Provided that if completion certificate is not granted and refusal to gent it is not intimated within three months after receipt of the notice of completion, it shall be deemed that the Completion certificate has been granted by the Authority.

(2) No person shall occupy or permit to be occupied any commercial se of permit to be used such building or part thereof affected building or u by any work unit-

completion certificate has been issued by the Authority, or

Authority has failed for three months after the receipt of notice of completion to intimate its refusal of grant of the said certificate.


For the purposes of this section, the expression 'commercial building' shall have the meaning assigned to it in the Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporations Act. 1959.)

16. Uses of land and buildings in contravention of plans.-

After the coming into operation of any of the plans in a zone no person shall use or permit to be used any land or building in that zone otherwise that in conformity with such plan :

Provided that it shall be lawful to continue to use, upon such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by bye-laws made in that behalf, any land or building for the purposes and to the extent for and to which it is being used upon the date on which such plan comes into force
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development


  • Related topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests