Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Transparency

Postby subodh_dipali » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Dear Manish,

I slightly differ with your idea of transparency at this point of time.This forum is started with mutual faith only.Most of us have not met each others but mutual trust has bonded us.Let the group expand,ideas will float,with the time i'm sure our core members with our help will be able to find the way for sharing expense details.

Need of an hr is our valuable time and unity for common cause.There are many things which can't be defined or compared with money.Core team & our forum members who are putting their valuable time for all of us is really remarkable.

regards

subodh manchanda
subodh_dipali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA Protest Day Expense and Membership Fees

Postby jatinderknl » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi All,

I joined the forum just two days back only. First of all i like to thanks the founders of the forum to give a common plateform to share views. I booked a 3+1 BHK flat in SRS royal hills two months back. As for as membership fee is concerned, we should not force anyone but to encourgae people to do it voluntary. I am ready to contribute. Yes it is true that for going further, association will need funds to work effciently. Lets call for a meet so that we can discuss around the table also. Few of builders will definitely give possesions in coming 6-8 months but as there is no basic infrastructure in place at present so it is very difficult to live there for the moment and those who are end users and are living on rent presently it will be very difficult for them to pay rent as well as bank's EMI simultaneously. So lets join hand to put pressure on authorities to provide basic aminities ASAP

BR//
Jatinder Kumar
jatinderknl
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Transparency

Postby Manish10574 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi Subodh,

I totally agree with you. Mutual faith is what brought us together. I have very high regards and thankful to core members for bringing this forum up. I am only a tiny mini part of this forum and where as core members are parents of this forum. its their baby and they must be in love with this forum. As parents they need to make sure that they pass the right education to their kid so that when it matures it goes on right path.

I am not going to write anymore on this subject anymore as i am feeling guilty by the responses i am seeing.

regards,

Manish
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Transparency

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi Manish,
Founder of this forum Jayanta or core members conceived the idea of this 'baby' for providing this platform or fighting for common cause , but now this is indeed everyone baby and we all can mutually nourish the baby with our active supports and interest. So you need not to feel guilty at all. :)
sendtomanish

Postby rajesh3107 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 am

Dear All

Lets not deviate with main objective of this forum.

At this point, it is necessary to know whether this forum could collect sufficient fund during the protest on 1st March or not?
- If yes, then we should not bother as there are many members who would contribute willingly for the good cause again in future also. And as this forum is increasing day by day there should not be much problem.
- If not, then we have to think whether we can survive on the nominal membership fee only. (As people will expect from the forum that everything should be arranged from collection made from membership fee only). If not again we have to collect the fund from everyone. Then is it necessary to collect membership fee as it is said it will be very nominal?

So we all should see the plus and minus point on this issue then it should be finalized. Though I am ready for both and will honor the decision made by forum.

Ya, one thing is clear that the money issue always create quarrel whether it is less or more ( as the case of great Ambani brother). So dear be cautious.

Lets concentrate on the objective of this forum
- We have to fight for the external development of the area (like sewer, drains, water supply & electricity etc.) for it we require all members (from all builder flats buyers) to unite though this forum and collectively file the complain etc. to govt agencies. If members will not unite through this forum we can not fight with builders & govt. authorities and govt will also not realize the pressure and will try to delay as much as possible without any genuine reasons
- we have to fight with builder also in case they are not full filling their promises as per agreement terms & conditions. In this case also we need a forum to unite.
- We all should make such a publicity in the NCR that investment in Greater Faridabad is a total risk as govt could not do external development during last four year and even not having any assurance yet when it will be completed. Thus new person will start hesitating for the investment and builders would also be in panic. It could be made by the media or publicity through banners or through any other means which core member team may think right. In this way we can put some pressure on builder & govt also. Though it may give loss to us for some duration (as property rate may go down) but in a longer term it will be beneficial after the area development. As property rates in Greater Faridabad are still very less.

So lets have a good thought again for this forum and we should try to make as much members as possible to full fill our objectives.

Wishing all the best

Rajesh Kumar
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am

Hi Guys,

Let’s cut off the conversation with one thing that our motive is to raise our voice with govt. official their dizzy attitude toward development of greater Faridabad. This is just a beginning and we have to fight against builders :devil2: and Govt. :no: ,for that we required lots of Man power and YES funds too. please try to understand we are anxious due to Govt. negligence and builder's harassment and i don't think anyone from us can think about for personal benefits from association’s funds. Think how to ring the bell and fasten the development, instead of concern about fund misuse. This association is not manipulate by one individual, this is a joint efforts and i am sure someone already keeping records of every tiny expenses during protest and other activities.
Hold back our belief to find the way to shaken the Govt and Builders.

Pankaj Arora
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi All,
I see this debate as a very valid concern for members and thank Manish for raising this. Its imperative to have an open discussion on any concern any member has in the group {I am sure it takes courage to debate on issues openly though this might be the question of many of us specially as 1). we do not know each other and 2). We see corruption all around and are bound to think in this direction}. I may have had the same questions if I was not a part of the core team. We will discuss, sort out the issue, come to a conclusion and move on... to make it even stronger group and to keep fighting for our rights.

I am handing the expense account currently for the group and am answerable for each and every query of the members. FYI, we have 700+ members on the forum whereas the contributions have been received from 47 members. Anyone who has contributed any sum can write to me at vineetmis@gmail.com and I will send expense statement on mail.

Just for reference,

- 8-10 core members have spent 4 Sundays (10 am to 8 pm) preparing for the event.
- Every Sunday each core team member has been travelling about 80-100 Kms for the meetings/poster sticking/other preparations.
- Core team has taken many leaves during this time to interact with various government agencies.
- Each member in the core group spends 600-800 rupees on phone bills every month. There is a conference call every Sunday for about 2 hours and then there are conferences/discussions almost every day.
- Jayanta is spending almost every night to keep the forum running and Dheeraj has filed many-many RTIs on his own without bothering who gets benefitted.
- Other core members have also spent their time and money to keep the show running.

No expenses included in common account for all the above.

We thank all those who voluntarily contributed for the cause. By frugal means of spending, we could manage protest expenses from the contributions and also have some spare funds to take up few more activities in future.

As far as the membership fee for GFWA (Greater Faridabad Welfare Association) is concerned, we need some minimum expenses to take up various activities. So far the contributions have been voluntary but to become a member of GFWA, there will be a minimum membership fee. GFWA being a registered body, the income and expense statement will prepared at regular intervals and all members will have access to the same.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nikhil2802 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi Vineet,

How do we contribute and to whom should we send the contribution. Address ?

Nikhil
Nikhil2802
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vermamm » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 pm

I Second what Manish has said...it makes more sense & I hope others will agree too..
vermamm

Postby yash.monga » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Vineet,

Thanks for giving clarity on subject and I appreciate it. I would like to know who all are the current members of registered GFWA? Though I have contributed voluntarily earlier, still I am fine for giving membership fee as decided by GFWA. We need to work together and have faith in team.

Regards,

Yash
yash.monga
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Dear All,

Please find below the names of the members who contributed to GFWA for the 1st March protest.

If any member has contributed, but name is not on the list, please email me. If any member has not contributed but name is on the list, please email me so that we can correct the records.

Sr. No. Name
1 Abhishek - abhisaxena
2 AJAY YADAV - yadav_ajay
3 ajay2023 - ajay2023
4 AlexV - alexv
5 ankuragarwal1982 - ankuragarwal1982
6 anuj_bansal - anuj_bansal
7 arunkumarsingh - arunkumarsingh
8 ASHISH ARORA - arora.ashu
9 Amitav Dash - ddamitav
10 Deepak Bhatt - bhatt
11 dheerajjain - dheerajjain
12 gauravraj.in - gauravraj.in
13 gnegi - gnegi
14 Sumit - hellong
15 Jayanta - Jayanta
16 joshi - joshi
17 Kumar Ashish - kumarashish
18 Kumud Ranjan - kumud.ranjan
19 Manish - Manish10574
20 Manish Gupta- sendtomanish
21 Madhusudhan bhattacharya - mbhattacharya
22 Mukesh Pawar - mkpawar
23 Mrs. Mehta - mehta
24 Nabin - Nabin
25 naveen - freemind76
26 Neeraj Mittal - nmittal
27 Pankaj Singh - pankajsingh.af
28 pooja - pooja
29 Piyush Garg - pvgindia
30 Raja Roy Chowdhury - rajarc
31 Rajesh Kumar - rajesh3107
32 RanjitKandhari - ranjitkandhari
33 Seema Joshi - s1joshi
34 sanjibiiit - sanjibiiit
35 satpalsharma - satpalsharma
36 sdash - sdash
37 SHEFANI - shefanikaushik
38 srajyam - srajyam
39 Sanjay Sinha - ssinha18
40 Sudhanshu - sudhanshu
41 sumitloona - sumitloona
42 swilkhu - swilkhu
43 Vikram Bansal - vkbans
44 vineet - vineet
45 vkagrawall - vkagrawall
46 vxgrover - vxgrover
47 Yash Monga - yash.monga
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Friends,

Thats a good begining. I really appreciate.

If you guys want me to do something remotely then please do let me know. The work could be related to GFWA or anything else which you may need help with. I am a Network Administrator so it could be something related your laptop or some internet connectivity issue.

On Second thought........
We should write down each members skills, Office Address, Home Address. This way we will know members better and will help you manage association better.

Regards,

Manish Lalwani
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Seadog » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Dear Jayanta

I would like to pay the membership fee for joining the GWFA. Kindly advise amount and bank details for electronic transfer.
If the modalities have not yet been worked out, I would still like to make a contribution because I strongly feel that the association's strength lies not only in the number of members but also on its bank balance!
My sincerest thanks to all those who contributed and showed their solidarity.

Best regards
K.S.Majithia

Jayanta wrote:Dear All,

Please find below the names of the members who contributed to GFWA for the 1st March protest.

If any member has contributed, but name is not on the list, please email me. If any member has not contributed but name is on the list, please email me so that we can correct the records.

Sr. No. Name
1 Abhishek - abhisaxena
2 AJAY YADAV - yadav_ajay
3 ajay2023 - ajay2023
4 AlexV - alexv
5 ankuragarwal1982 - ankuragarwal1982
6 anuj_bansal - anuj_bansal
7 arunkumarsingh - arunkumarsingh
8 ASHISH ARORA - arora.ashu
9 Amitav Dash - ddamitav
10 Deepak Bhatt - bhatt
11 dheerajjain - dheerajjain
12 gauravraj.in - gauravraj.in
13 gnegi - gnegi
14 Sumit - hellong
15 Jayanta - Jayanta
16 joshi - joshi
17 Kumar Ashish - kumarashish
18 Kumud Ranjan - kumud.ranjan
19 Manish - Manish10574
20 Manish Gupta- sendtomanish
21 Madhusudhan bhattacharya - mbhattacharya
22 Mukesh Pawar - mkpawar
23 Mrs. Mehta - mehta
24 Nabin - Nabin
25 naveen - freemind76
26 Neeraj Mittal - nmittal
27 Pankaj Singh - pankajsingh.af
28 pooja - pooja
29 Piyush Garg - pvgindia
30 Raja Roy Chowdhury - rajarc
31 Rajesh Kumar - rajesh3107
32 RanjitKandhari - ranjitkandhari
33 Seema Joshi - s1joshi
34 sanjibiiit - sanjibiiit
35 satpalsharma - satpalsharma
36 sdash - sdash
37 SHEFANI - shefanikaushik
38 srajyam - srajyam
39 Sanjay Sinha - ssinha18
40 Sudhanshu - sudhanshu
41 sumitloona - sumitloona
42 swilkhu - swilkhu
43 Vikram Bansal - vkbans
44 vineet - vineet
45 vkagrawall - vkagrawall
46 vxgrover - vxgrover
47 Yash Monga - yash.monga
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi All,

I am owner of a flat in Omaxe heights. At present I am in Bangalore and waiting for possession to come back to NCR.
I appreciate all the work you guys are doing and spending your valuable time for the good cause and for benefits of all the neharpar property owners. I am Happy to provide any support I can. Please let me know how I can voluntarily contribute, is that any cheque I can send at some address, online transfer or any other mode.

Thanks to all the members for putting their valuable time.

Regards,
Sunil Bansal
96866-84674.
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Dear All,

Appreciate your offers to voluntarily contribute to the GFWA fund. However as of now we are not requesting any contribution till the time we officially open a bank account in the name of GFWA which we plan to do soon. We are fortunate that existing members contributed generously for our 1st March protest plan and we were able to cover our expenses.

Members can contribute by participating in discussions, meetings and weekly calls that we schedule regularly and as we grow we would need the experience of senior members to guide us.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development