Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Volunteers required for GFWA

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Volunteers required for GFWA

Postby webmaster » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi All,

As you all know, GFWA is a independent organization supported by members on a voluntary basis who have been working in their individual capacity and lending their expertise in their respective fields.

As we are growing, we need more volunteers who can contribute towards GFWA and share the responsibilities of the working committee so that we can provide better support to the community members and function smoothly.

If you feel you can contribute in any way, please contact us and we will be happy to induct you into the working committee.

However please note that we need serious and dedicated members who are willing to spare time on weekdays and weekends if required to complete any assignment. GFWA activities are ongoing and require various documentation, report submission to officials which may require travelling within Faridabad for any meetings and also attending GFWA meetings regularly. So please think before you commit, because once we receive your commitment that you are willing to work for GFWA and we share responsibilities, it becomes very difficult for us if the assignments are not carried out on time.

Currently volunteers required for

- Accounts

We need members experienced in Accounts/CA’s to help us in the GFWA accounts department which may include consultation on Tax/Return submission, audits, documentation, payments, etc.. and visiting various offices for the above purposes.

So if you think you can help with any of the activities, provide phone support, provide physical support if you are based in Faridabad or NCR, please email us at core@myfaridabad.in

We look forward for your support.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Volunteers required for GFWA

Postby KamalP » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:50 am

Hi Jaya,
Greetings!
I resides at Shriniwaspuri, New Delhi
i want to become a GFWA volunteer.
i am not from account background but i can work on excel (Data) & word.
Pls let me know anything that can suit to me.
Thank you.
Kamal
KamalP
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Volunteers required for GFWA

Postby murlik » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi Jayanta

I suggest we must engage Chartered Accountant on retainership for regular maintanence of Accounts and other statutory compliances. Accounts must be clean ,well maintained , and audited. Tomorrow if any Authority challenges GFWA, we must be able to present the Accounts and answer their queries !

murlik
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development