Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

No car parking available at BPTP PARK FLOOR I even on payment basis

Postby Rajiv24 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 am

Hi,

I have a flat in BPTP,Park floor I,Sector 77, Faridabad.
I have received offer of possession for fitout. I came to know that BPTP is selling car parking spaces.
When I contacted them they said car parking space is not available(mail trail below,start reading mail trail from bottom for better understanding of matter).

Yesterday I visited their Sec-81, faridabad office and came to know that they have sold all parking spaces and space was limited. For people who haven't buy parking space yet, BPTP is looking for tie up in park sentosa or some other project for park floor I residents parking and tentative charges will be around 3-4 lacs. But it is not sure whether tie up will take place or not.

Where will we park our vehicles?

regards
Rajiv

Dear

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your below mail.

We would like to inform you that car parking space is not available in the project 'Park Floors-I'. Also, we would like to update you that the car parking space shall be provided in case of availability of the same only at the time of actual possession of the unit. The allocation of car parking space would be subject to availability of space which is sole discretion of the company and binding upon the customers.

Thanks & Regards,
Anindita Choudhury
Office Phone : +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)

BPTP Crest : Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana

------ Previous Message ------

--- On Mon, 6/10/13, customercare@bptp.com wrote:

> From: customercare@bptp.com
> Subject:
> To:
> Date: Monday, June 10, 2013, 2:59 PM
> Dear Mr.
>
> Greetings of the day!
>
> In reference to your trailing mail, please accept our sincere aplogies for the delayed response.
>
> Further to your query, we would like to state that we are looking into the concerns raised by your good self in the
> trailing mail. We would request you to kindly allow us some more time.
>
> We shall keep you posted with the updates on the same accordingly.

>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Jyotsna Mukherjee

> ------ Previous Message ------
>
> From:
> To: customercare@bptp.com;
> Sent: 07/06/2013 17:36:00
> Subject:
>
> Please reply
>
>
> regards
>
>
>
>
> From:
> Subject:
> To: customercare@bptp.com
> Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 6:20 PM

>
>
> Dear Madam,
>
>
> With reference to mail below, As per the clause 1.6 (a) of flat buyer's agreement " The purchaser shall be
> allotted 1(one) open car parking space at the time of possession....................."

> As per Clause 1.6(b) "That additional car parking space may be allotted to purchaser on his request...............However the Purchaser shall pay additional charges as may be decided by seller/confirming
party......................."
>
>
> Clause 1.6(b) clearly says additional parking is on payment basis, which clearly means 1st parking is
> free.
>
>
> In my case booking of the flat was done in 2008. Please refer to agreement.
>
>
> Request you to please clarify why I need to pay for car parking charges.
>
> regards
>

>
> --- On Wed, 6/5/13, customercare@bptp.com wrote:
>
> Subject:
> To:
> Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 2:08 PM
>
>
> Dear Mr.
>
> Greetings of the day!

>
> In reference to your trailing mail, we would like to update you that car parking charges are not part of total net cost
> of the said unit. Please note we are working on your request for allotment of car parking. The same shall be alloted
> subject to availability & management approval post the physical handover of the said unit.
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Jyotsna Mukherjee
> Office Phone : +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)

>
>
> From:
> Sent: 04/06/2013 17:33:14
> Subject:
>
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
>
> I would like to mention that I have received an offer of possession for
> my Flat .......,Park Floor-I, Sec-77, Faridabad
>
> As offer of possession has been received, Please allot car parking
> space to me on priority as per the flat buyer's agreement.
>
> Request you to reply at the earliest.
>
> regards
>
Rajiv24

Re: No car parking available at BPTP PARK FLOOR I even on payment basis

Postby Rajiv24 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:35 am

Hi,
BPTP and other builders are charging heavily in car parking charges.But Supreme court judgement of 2010 says that the builder cannot sell the open car parking or the stilt parking.This judgement can be found on various websites by searching on google. One such link is given below.

http://expressindia.indianexpress.com/l ... sc/676177/

In case of park floor I , how can a builder sell car parking to some flat owners and say to others that no more car parking is available. As per the court orders atleast one of the parking should be provided to flat owner.
waiting for Your suggestions..........
Rajiv24

Postby miketest » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Tell them that they must provide you car parking per agreement as the agreement says you should be alloted one parking space. If they do not provide the same, threaten them that you would park your car in front of your flat and would not allow others to park there. :-p
Rajiv24 wrote:Hi,

I have a flat in BPTP,Park floor I,Sector 77, Faridabad.
I have received offer of possession for fitout. I came to know that BPTP is selling car parking spaces.
When I contacted them they said car parking space is not available(mail trail below,start reading mail trail from bottom for better understanding of matter).

Yesterday I visited their Sec-81, faridabad office and came to know that they have sold all parking spaces and space was limited. For people who haven't buy parking space yet, BPTP is looking for tie up in park sentosa or some other project for park floor I residents parking and tentative charges will be around 3-4 lacs. But it is not sure whether tie up will take place or not.

Where will we park our vehicles?

regards
Rajiv

Dear

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your below mail.

We would like to inform you that car parking space is not available in the project 'Park Floors-I'. Also, we would like to update you that the car parking space shall be provided in case of availability of the same only at the time of actual possession of the unit. The allocation of car parking space would be subject to availability of space which is sole discretion of the company and binding upon the customers.

Thanks & Regards,
Anindita Choudhury

BPTP Crest : Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana

------ Previous Message ------

--- On Mon, 6/10/13, customercare@bptp.com wrote:

> Subject:
> To:
> Date: Monday, June 10, 2013, 2:59 PM
> Dear Mr.
>
> Greetings of the day!
>
> In reference to your trailing mail, please accept our sincere aplogies for the delayed response.
>
> Further to your query, we would like to state that we are looking into the concerns raised by your good self in the
> trailing mail. We would request you to kindly allow us some more time.
>

>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Jyotsna Mukherjee

>
> From:
> Sent: 07/06/2013 17:36:00
> Subject:
>
> Please reply
>
>
> regards
>
>
>
>
> From:
> Subject:
> To: customercare@bptp.com
> Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 6:20 PM

>
>
> Dear Madam,
>
>
> With reference to mail below, As per the clause 1.6 (a) of flat buyer's agreement " The purchaser shall be
> allotted 1(one) open car parking space at the time of possession....................."

> As per Clause 1.6(b) "That additional car parking space may be allotted to purchaser on his request...............However the Purchaser shall pay additional charges as may be decided by seller/confirming
party......................."
>
>
> Clause 1.6(b) clearly says additional parking is on payment basis, which clearly means 1st parking is
> free.
>
>
> In my case booking of the flat was done in 2008. Please refer to agreement.
>
>
> Request you to please clarify why I need to pay for car parking charges.
>
> regards
>

>
> --- On Wed, 6/5/13, customercare@bptp.com wrote:
>
> Subject:
> To:
> Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 2:08 PM
>
>
> Dear Mr.
>
> Greetings of the day!

>
> In reference to your trailing mail, we would like to update you that car parking charges are not part of total net cost
> of the said unit. Please note we are working on your request for allotment of car parking. The same shall be alloted
> subject to availability & management approval post the physical handover of the said unit.
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Jyotsna Mukherjee
> Office Phone : +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)

>
>
> From:
> Sent: 04/06/2013 17:33:14
> Subject:
>
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
>
> I would like to mention that I have received an offer of possession for
> my Flat .......,Park Floor-I, Sec-77, Faridabad
>
> As offer of possession has been received, Please allot car parking
> space to me on priority as per the flat buyer's agreement.
>
> Request you to reply at the earliest.
>
> regards
>
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 pm

New mail from BPTP:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Subject: 143407 / T8-303 / Park Floors-II
To: achakrabortynhpc@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your trailing email.

We would like to inform you that car parking space is not available in the project 'Park Floors-II'. Also, we would like to update you that the car parking space shall be provided in case of availability of the same only at the time of actual possession of the unit. The allocation of car parking space would be subject to availability of space which is sole discretion of the company and binding upon the customers.

Further, with regards to the clearance of outstanding, we wish to inform you that the cashiers are available for depositing the payments between 10am to 7pm from Monday to Saturday in our CP and Gurgaon Facility and between 9.30 am to 6.30 pm in our Faridabad Office. However, in case you are remitting the dues by cash, the same is only accepted in our Gurgaon Facility. Also, please carry the pan card with you in this regard.

Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com.
Please mention your customer code and project name in the subject line.

Thanks & Regards,
Saswati Acharya
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floors II/Resorts illegal Fit Out Possession

Postby abhishektrivedy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi All,
I went to BPTP office today to enquire about car parking availaibility as i had seen some mails floating aroun on the subject.There BPTP customer care rep categorically told me that car parking is not availaible,on my persistent enquiry she checked this with her seniors and still the answer remained the same.
If this is the case then we are definitley going to have huge problem living there and we definitely need to take firm and concrete steps, if you all are in agreement let us file an FIR against BPTP and take them to court.Sitting silently will lead to sinking of all our invested money as witout car parking it will be difficult to even sale and move out of this project.
Regards,
Abhishek
abhishektrivedy

Postby prateekweb » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:24 am

I think we should ask them how many parking spaces have actually been alloted. I wasn't able to find one person, atleast online, who was alloted a parking space. Everyone is being told that they are sold out. So WHO has those parking spaces?
prateekweb

Postby miketest » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 pm

prateekweb wrote:I think we should ask them how many parking spaces have actually been alloted. I wasn't able to find one person, atleast online, who was alloted a parking space. Everyone is being told that they are sold out. So WHO has those parking spaces?

On a lighter note, I guess they have sold them to Parking Company, so from now on anyone who wants to park his car in front of the floor must pay these parking guys. Rs. 10/hour, Rs. 20 for 3 hours and Rs. 50 for day pass.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby satyashiva » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 am

This is not possible ..
As per supreme court verdict , Parking space cannot be sold & it is for the use of residents of the project only so now our intelligent builders are not selling it exactly , instead they are giving right/allotment of parking rather than selling it.So how it is possible that it can be sold to some other company or person who belongs to outside of the project?
satyashiva
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 pm

This is a Pressure tactic by the shrewd builder whose demand have been fulfilled by Buyers uptil now, and he thinks that buyers will do whatever he demands if they want possession of their flats. By saying that no parking space is available, he is violating the clauses of its own BBA and for Cost escalation he is showing the other clauses of BBA. ie he will continue to do all illegal things and expects them to be fulfilled. The real place of such a builder is behind Bars, where he begs the buyers to compromise and let him out. Police & court are the only answers so What is the Buyers waiting for. Today is Fitout & car parking, than tomorrow it will be an unending list of expenses they will be asked to pay even after possession.Their is no time to Sit.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Even before getting OC , a new Devil has been created by this company, Called BPMS, which has unstoppable appetite and a wide mouth, and has started to give sleepless nights to Buyers, This story appears so similar to the epic stories which our kids see in Cartoon shows like Krishna, and when we Read Ramayan than also such Demons keep on arising and troubling the villagers.We need someone like Bhagwan Shri Ram, or Lord Krishana to fight them.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalit1711 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 am

hi

I also recv fit out letter and I check with BPTP costumer care dept about the Occupation certificated and they told me that they recv this on august 2013. so why they offer possisation letter. pls confirm are you paying the final amount or wait for occupation certificated.
thanks

BR lalit(9911917610)
lalit1711

Postby ddamitav » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:45 am

Guy we dont understand if oc is not there how can bptp send out letters for fit out possession! ! It is illegal.

Does it any where mentioned about fit out possession in your buyer agreement. Jago grahak jago
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalit1711 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 pm

hi

there is clear mansion " Offer of Possession for Fit out of XYZ unit" . so advs me can I payment the final amount or wait for occupation certificate.
second they charge cost escalation also in final demand letter. pls advs what can I do.
thanks

BR
Lalit
lalit1711

Postby Rajiv24 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi,

I have made the payment as mentioned in offer of possession and maintenance invoice.
Otherwise they will ask for holding charges and interest charges.

If you don't want to make payment take stay in court.
Rajiv24

Postby Rajiv24 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi,

U may consult a lawyer by showing him/her flat buyer agreement and offer of possession.
Rajiv24

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors