Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

BPTP Park Floors I Sector 77, Faridabad construction updates, possession, news discussion

Postby moon.gautam » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 am

Hi All,

Update for all Park Floor-I, Sec-77

I have visited the Park Floor -I, Sec, 77 Yesterday G+5/ 2BHK and also G+4/ 3BHK & 2BHK. They are working very fast nowadays..
Fall sealing work has been stared the in G+4/3BHK and also started the internal road work. over all it is fine :hap2: .
but they are not doing Wooden Color polish inside doors except entry door; which don't give the real look to the flats :( .

I have also click some pics, but don't know where to upload for the other information.

R's
Sumeet Gautam
moon.gautam

Re: How to insert pictures and attachments?

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:48 am

How to upload an picture/attachment:

1. Please Click on 'Post Reply' button for this thread.

2. Below your typing area, you will see in 2nd tab, Upload Attachment option.

3. Select that and browse to file you want to upload. (You can optionally add file comment also)

4. Click on 'Add the file' button. Page will refresh and Your file will get added. A new section will appear below named 'Posted Attachments'

5. If you want to upload multiple files, you can repeat the same process (Steps 3 and 4) again

6. You also have an option of inserting your photos inline.

Please let me know if you are successful. If any queries, please feel free to contact.

Email: dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: How to insert pictures and attachments?

Postby webmaster » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:46 am

Thanks for the instructions Dheeraj.

Also please remember the image sizes should be less 1 MB or else they will not be uploaded.

You can also email the pictures to admin@myfaridabad.in and I will have them uploaded here.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Welcome to BPTP Park Floors, Faridabad

Postby nmittal » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi Sumeet Gautam
Nice to get some updates on Sec 77 Park Floors.

1.Do we have any direct access to the site now?
Last time when I tried to reach the site, the way was a big circle to reach there. So is it still the same...?

2. I guess Sec 77 is not entirely BPTP and KLJ is also doing some developments there.So as such what is the overall picture?

Regards
Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby govindsingh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi NMittal,

I visited the site few days back. Now it is even a longer circle to reach there because bptp has constructed a wall on the back side of grandeura so you cant cross grandeura now to come on the village road.
However BPTP has built a quite wide road just in front of the project from the project to the nearest existing road which goes to KLJ also.

I also did not notice any sign of demarcation for master roads etc which i read in some earlier blogs that HUDA has demarcated the area under the master roads.

Regards
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby moon.gautam » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 pm

nmittal wrote:Hi Sumeet Gautam
Nice to get some updates on Sec 77 Park Floors.

1.Do we have any direct access to the site now?
Last time when I tried to reach the site, the way was a big circle to reach there. So is it still the same...?

2. I guess Sec 77 is not entirely BPTP and KLJ is also doing some developments there.So as such what is the overall picture?

Regards
Neeraj
moon.gautam

Re: Construction Updates of BPTP Park Floors I, Faridabad

Postby moon.gautam » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Dear Mr. Mittal,

BPTP is doing good work in their respected Development aspect. But KLJ I don't see any improvement from their side.
They are totally depending upon the HUDA or other Developer to do the area Development; like BPTP is doting.

R's
Sumeet Guatam
moon.gautam

Postby write2manojit » Wed May 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I visited the construction site of Park floor1 few months back. It is showing up that BPTP is doing some progress/development for park floor1 (G+3/2BHK & 3BHK), but i am wondering that when they are going to make proper road to reach Park floor1, Right now there is no direct road to park floor 1, one need to take a longer circle to reach there because BPTP has raised a wall behind the Grandeura, to reach the Park floor1 construction site one need to pass through many villages, with pot holes, bumpy & water logged roads, this route takes entirely an hour to reach the Park floor1 construction site from the BPTP bridge, which is very pathetic...

If anyone knows better & shorter route to reach the Park Floor1 construction site, Please do let me know!!!!

Regards,
Manojit
write2manojit

Postby govindsingh » Thu May 26, 2011 10:15 am

Hi,

I have visited the site recently. What you are referring to is the very own issue of master roads which HUDA has not construct. As you would have notice that the work for that will start soon. Apart from that you mentioned one hour from bptp bridge but thats not true. It should not take more than 15-20 mins. After park grandeura way was closed now there is a road just near park 81 which connects to kheri road just behind grandeura. This is the only route as of now as per my knowledge.

Regards
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby govindsingh » Thu May 26, 2011 10:18 am

Also.. BPTP has launched a very big project in 77. Thats a good news for us because BPTP might do some more development there which will be beneficial to us also...
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nmittal » Tue May 31, 2011 9:36 am

Hi Govind

Its possession time in Park Floors 77 but still we dont have any proper roads to reach the site !

Could you please share your views on the overall look and feel of the project, construction quality,etc.

Do you have any idea of entry and exit for this project.

You might already be aware but just in case u missed, BPTP has uploaded the site plan for Park Floors on its website
The link is

http://bptp.com/property_details/introduction?nid=65

Regards
Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby govindsingh » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 am

Hi NMittal

As i said earlier the only way to reach the site curently is kheri road. If you are coming from BPTP bridge u need go through a road near park 81 which will connect you to kheri road near puri pranayam and from there 4-5 more kms.

Overall feel is yet to come because they have completed only few blocks and completed flats are locked. A lot of work is pending outside the towers. So overall look is yet to come. I have some images but dont know how to upload them. Last time I visited the work for internal roads had started. 5 blocks of G+3 were almost ready.

Looking at the current scenario possession is not possible befor Oct-Nov and as HUDA has mentioned repair of existing roads I am hoping it would be manageable to commute for 8-9 months by then master roads 'should' be in place.

I had the site plan way before it was uploaded. I took it while booking.

One more thing they are not building a club whereas in their brochures they mentioned it. They are saying we did not charge anything so we cancelled.

Also, it is in our interest now to file an RTI and find out exact approval date so that we are aware since when penalty is applicable on them.

Regards
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vksinghbhu » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:05 am

Hi,
BPTP is constructing a road from Next Door(sector 76) towards sector 77. Using this road one can easily reach to Park floor I.
vksinghbhu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby govindsingh » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:50 am

Thats good to hear. Can you also update on existing connectivity of BPTP bridge to next door. Once I tried going but that was through BPTP resort and then some village road.
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vksinghbhu » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 pm

From BPTP bridge turn left towards sector 75 or Parkland phase III P block. From P block it is easy to go to Next Door. For detail please see attached bitmap file for location map or follow this link. http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.369689 ... 16&l=0&m=b
vksinghbhu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors