Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Frustrating experience of BPTP Park Elite Floor Owners

Postby vikas4_1982 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 am

hello Everyone,

I booked a unit in BPTP park elite floors two years back. I have paid 45% of amount and i have been allocated a unit P10-30 (Ground Floor). But there is no contruction as of now. I got to know from various dealers that BPTP is relocating units from line P10. I tried alot reaching out to BPTP but did not get any satisfactory response from them. Please let me know if anyopne else is facing same issue and please suggest how should i handle this.

Regards
Vikas
vikas4_1982

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floor

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi Vikas,

There is one more person having similar issue like yours in BPTP Elite floor for which the complaint is been logged with DTP Faridabad. Attached is the copy.
Please mail me your complaint in attached format with supporting proof if you would like to lodge your complaint with District Town Planner (DTP) Faridabad.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Rawat
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby surabhi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 pm

This is in regards to our unit in Park floors, Sec 76 Faridabad.
We are extremely frustrated with our experience with BPTP. I would like you to go through the sequence of events experienced by us in our dealing with BPTP.

We purchased a floor in BPTP park floors in Aug 2008. We recieved a confirmation letter
regarding the same in Oct 2008. After which, we did not recieve any documentation or intimation untill November 2010. We went back looking for the BPTP office in CP and were told that the office had moved in 2009. We made numerous phone calls and finally got namrata on phone. We then made a visit to your new BPTP office in July 2010 and met Audrey Verma (Manager - Customer service) and recieved details on our booking. Audrey reconfirmed our address. We also personally collected the buyer seller agreement as we had not even recieved an agreement untill then. We were given the total amout that was due and were asked to get a bank loan. We visited the site in Aug 2010 however the connectivity was extremely poor. We also contacted our bank (IDBI and HDFC) however were told that they were not giving a loan for the said project. We're sorry to say that besides all the other lapses at the BPTP end...even their customer services department is least forthcoming, specially Rajan Kapoor and Audrey. With great difficulty we were able to reach their new office in CP, however Audrey did not offer us any help with the bank loan etc as she now claims was possible to get at that stage. We have made investments with Ireo and Emaar MGF and there is a significant difference and great degree of professionalism in the other real estate companies versus BPTP.
We visited the BPTP office again after getting a letter for the final payment in May 2011. We met Mr rajan kapoor (AGM - Customer service). We really did not expect a person at his stature to be dealing in such a manner. He was no better than a front line executive. He kept repeating his statement on the BPTP policy like a parrot. Despite our repeated requests he did not even take the trouble to go through our prior emails etc. I would like to quote him here " it is not possible and its not in my hands...even if I read your mails and your correspondence, it will not make any difference as you are one of the thousand customers who come everyday". We had gone with the complete payment of 15 lakhs that day and he refused to take the payment and insisted on either paying the interest ( which was a ridiculous amount of 4 lakhs on that day) or he would block the apartment.
We visited the site again today and here is the status. The approach road to sec 76 is still not constructed and there is no work in progress on that road as well. Even if we get the possession as claimed by BPTP in the next 6 months, it will still not be of any use untill the 60 mtr approach is ready. It will be more like a dead investment as this property will only start attracting a premium after its linked appropriately. It was impossible for us to go right upto our site today as there was no proper road. I am sure you understand where we are coming from as there is no point of possession as people will only reside there once the road is completed. Since BPTP has constructed the apartments as per the stated timeline, we will pay the entire amount requested (although the construction only holds good once the road is ready), however the interest is ridiculous as there have been major lapses at the BPTP end as far as this project goes. ELITE floors has already attracted a premium since it has a suitable entry however we are the victims already...and we are being punished further.

In short our points of contention are the following:
1. How can they charge the interst when they only recieved the approval for this project in March 2011.
2. They cannot even demand the construction linked payment untill they deliver the project as promised ie. on the 60mtr approach road as they are completely taking their customers for a big ride by delivering a project without any proper link to the project site.

Please suggest how we can get justice against this completely unethical behavior of BPTP's management as they are threatening to cancell our apartment without refunding our intiall booking amount of Rs 4.5 lakhs.

Thank you
Regards,
Surabhi Nayyar
surabhi

Postby s3.3army » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Hello ,
Can anyone tell me when and how much bptp is going to charge the final call for the possession
I am really worried on just thinking of the payment tthey are going to call at the time of possession .
It is mystery please any one can solve it ?
Regards
sandy
s3.3army

Postby s3.3army » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello ,
no body is responding !
Hello ,
Can anyone tell me when and how much bptp is going to charge the final call for the possession
I am really worried on just thinking of the payment tthey are going to call at the time of possession .
It is mystery please any one can solve it ?
Regards
sandy
s3.3army

Park Elite Floor

Postby triptasubhash » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Dear Friends
I have stake in Park Elite Floor project of BPTP. I would reqest to all friends having flats in this project to form forum on the lines of Parkland Plot owners association which as of now does not accept members from park elite floor.Also, after visiting the site I am convinced that the flats being contructed are not as per the unit plans given in the BSA. For example. the width of the drawing room is approx 10 ft only as against 14 ft given in the unit plan in respect of 250 sq yard floor.I think, more than anything else, with facts like this, it should be possible to fight the builder legally or otherwise against unjustified demands raised from time to time for which they have provided loopholes in the BSA.looking forward for some leadership from friends in the park elite floor. Regards: Subhash Sharma 9868214655
triptasubhash
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Park Elite Floor

Postby amit kumar » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Dear suhash ji,
please count me for any future actions.
amit
amit kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rkerney » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have been alloted a floor in the Z Block in 2010. Until now there is no update from BPTP as to what is happening, what is the location ? what is the finalised possession date ?? etc. Repeatedly calling BPTP call centres, there is no satisfactory reply from their end. Any one can please give me the news and the update if any about the Z Block ??

Please call me at 9810035848

Regards
Rocky Kerney
rkerney

Postby rajeevkishore » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:52 pm

BPTP has demanded and collected several extra charges on Elite floor too.

I have a 250 Sq.Yards unit on Ground floor in L-block.

I have already paid extra as follows :
Area Enhanced demand 205,959.44
Enhanced EDC 95879.79

Should i expect other charges too such as Sewerage treatment, Elec.Sub-station, maintenance charges (for what?)

I strongly protest all these extra charges.

In their initial brochure and price list, bptp had offered prices of Elite floors as net price, including all charges - EDC/IDC, PLC, BSP of the committed BUILT UP AREAS. Total price for my unit was 25.01 Lacs, which has now increased and may increase further !!
They have illegelly changed the "Build up area" to "Super built up area" !?

I want to know, if any legal action has been taken on the issue against BPTP by any of the owners !?
If yes, please call me, if possible: 98100 73055.
rajeevkishore
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aquaregia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Dear Rajeev Kishore ji,

Lets be very blunt ...

You may protest (Jantar Mantar or India Gate or Parliament or Ram Leela Maidan whereever you may please), you may dance, you may fret and frown, you may shout your brains out, you may even stand on your head ...

Ultimately ...

You will have to shell out your hard earned money against the heads you have mentioned and may be more to come.

No questions of not paying up.

As for the legal action ...

No takers.

Period.

I may be wrong but this is what the current situation is.

Regards and sorry for being sooooo blunt,

Vikas.
aquaregia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Friend,
Hi.

I request to lift the TORCH.
Main akela hi chala tha manjil ki rah mein. Log judte rahe aur kafila ban gaya.

Rajeev Kishore ji and Vikas ji,

Please be the torch bearer and I assure you all my support for the same.
As I don't belong to the group of Park Elite Floors yet I am with you.

Please come forward.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby r_ojhain » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Dear Park Elite Owners

please find below mentioned are probable issues each of us might be facing, and in regards to address these issues with BPTP we as park elite floor owners should form an association

so that our association is strong and we can raise issues with BPTP higher management together.

List of probable issues

1. Ambiguity in the calculation of revised super buildup area and extra cost burden on the customer
2. Calculation of interest
3. Delay in possession and payment to the customer in lieu of the same
4. Occupation certificate is in place or not
5. Cost of registration which BPTP is charging
6. Not giving correct and realistic deadlines and not sharing the right information with customers in regards to construction updates
There might be a lot more then the above mentioned however we need to get together to take legal advice and deal with the builder.

please forward your email address to my post so that park elite floors can contact each other and togather we can handel these issues.

Regards
Rajiv Ojha
flat no 23-23 park elite b-block
r_ojhain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby darshanarya » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Dear Mr Ojha Ji,

Nothing could happen until and unless a large scale satyagraha is not done against the builder.

1 or 2 person cannot do anything, we have to increase our number and then in a group/community should visit builder office at gurgaon so our voice must raise to the builder deaf ears.

Unit in P block
darshanarya

Postby vgupta35 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:25 pm

We can drag builder to court also. I am not able to understand why we afraid of legal actions? In our country judicial system is slow but not ineffective. The misdeeds which is BPTP doing can be challenged in court & we can win easily. One or two person cannot give complete time & money but together we can change the whole scenario. Just we have to take courage & stand against the builder. It's not much difficult as it appears.

I am ready to take part in any legal action & satyagraha against BPTP.

" Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain !"

Vikas Gupta
vgupta35
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gokulam » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:21 pm

hello
is any one aware of the licence no of his/her unit for the project. If any one has knowledge on this kindly share sector wise. (correct me if i am wrong)
regards
gokulam
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors