Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Play school in Omaxe New Heights

Like and Share the story
Discuss about the new project Omaxe New Heights, Sector 78, Faridabad

Play school in Omaxe New Heights

Postby arunarya83 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 am

Dear friends

Recently I visited wikimapia and found that a play school plot have been shown at the existing entrance Omaxe New Heights, where sample flat of spa use to exist. As per original layout this plot was a community lawn. Play shcool dvelopment has been confirmed to me by omaxe in black and white. How can omaxe do this to us as this lawn was only open area in socitey which has Area of omaxe is hardly 5 odd acres. This lawn was so useful to us as there is no other place in soceity to even walk. I appeal to all stake holders in Omaxe new heights / endusers to unite and raise a voice against this cheating as some construcution work has already started there.

Regards
Arun Singh Arya
arunarya83

Re: Play school in Omaxe New Heights

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:57 am

Arun Jee,

Request you to visit the site. Open area is still there and play school is coming besides Open area. Regarding protest, we better do homework first.

1) How do we know that it was not in original plan? Yes, It was not there in the site plan in broachers or on omaxe.com but they have got revised plan approved at the end of 2011. They must have added provision of play school in plan. To ensure it, we need to get copy of revised project plan from DTCP through RTI.

2) My understanding is that OSV and ONH are same projects, so they will share common facilities like club, gym, Spa etc. It has been second by Omaxe customer care. But same time, how can we ensure that it is true. And if not, where Omaxe is planning to build club etc. for ONH ?

3) What should be our plan to fight out fitment possession, Increase in build-u p area etc. ?
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arunarya83 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:58 am

Dear Rajeev Ji

As omaxe has got approved a revised layout later and as per ethics they should upload that on the website or atleast inform buyers. Bcoz we are not only buying a flat there, but we are a stake holder in developement of whole society. As per you reply with statutory approval, builder can build anything in open areas without informing buyers. To curb that this Real estate regulatory bill is required. For your information an enduser buy flat keeping in view other surrounding views, parks, green areas, distance from adjoining towers etc and not only their flat area.

Further can you share any info on below mentioned issues :

whether it is confirmed to you by omaxe that Omaxe New heights shall share club, gym etc with SPA. Where is ONH swimming pool coming. What is the status of land aquisition /court case of chandila farm house which is obstructing direct approach from bridge to ONH.

Regards
Arun Singh Arya
arunarya83

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Expecting ethical things from builders is a joke now a days. Buyers may have bought thinking that it will be heaven but in reality builder did away with their responsibility by putting a single line at the bottom in layout plan saying “Plan is tentative and subject to approval” .

How many buyer go back to builder and ask for revised plan? The issue is Faridabad market is investor driven right now. End user / investor ratio is around 20:80. And most of Investor don’t bother with unethical things till project is making money for them.

Any way here is update on questions you asked, to the best of my knowledge.....

- CWP 6363 of 2010 was disposed by Cort in 2011. HUDA was asked to hear objections chandila farm house as well as some other farm house owners who had similar concerns and had filed CWP. What happened after hearing objections is not clear.
- ONH Swim pool is getting build at same place as it was planned but in my last visit; it did not look like a pool to me but i m no expert in construction either so need to have second opinion on that.
- OSV and ONH sharing common facilities has been confirmed by Omaxe customer care.
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akashsaxena » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:59 am

Dear friends, I hv a flat in OSV. I visited the site two weeks back and got confirmation by OSV representative that ONH will have separate club facility. Omaxe is giving contradictory confirmations to OSV and ONH customers, means they are playing games with us.
akashsaxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainamit22 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 am

Quote from Omaxe CC regarding ONH "Empire" possession:

"This is with reference to your below mail, please be informed that possession of said project will be starting from the month of Novermber’13, tentatively."

On ONH club house : Sales person confirmed over phone that ONH will get a separate CH and for that Omaxe will use the surrounding area (also owned by Omaxe) to build it. Not sure to what extent this is true and trust worthy.
jainamit22

Postby vikasjsh » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 pm

What are the registry charges towards 2BHK in Omaxe New Heights. How to calculate.
vikasjsh

Postby arunarya83 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Dear Friends of ONH.....

Happy New Year!

I visited site on 5.1.14 (Saturday). There is hardly any labour working in New heights except few at gate (making guard room). As per Possession help desk thay shall offer possession for Empire Tower first (2-3 months)and Bloomberg in 5-6 months. friends There is full too paln to delay the project further from Omaxe side as there is hardly any labour working on Bloomberg tower.

Friends, I asked the gyuy at help desk about swimming pool. I was shocked to hear that it will be somewhere inside SPA boundry where we have to share, if required. In initial brochure it was shown in New heights premises. As all of us know Omaxe has already planned a play school which was nowhere in inital plan of society. Why it cant be built there where this school is planned after showing (a green ares as per original plan and brochure).

I think we should take it up with Omaxe and join hands to fight this.

Arun singh Arya
1365/28 faridabad (09818800617)
arunarya83

Postby ashutoshkoul » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:26 am

Play school was there very much from the original plans submitted and approved by DTCP.
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Omaxe New Heights