Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Connecting Road from ByPass to Omaxe Height sector-86

Postby jainrajesh1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:51 am

Hello,

I want to know is there is any better road connectivity to come to Omaxe Height Sector-86 from ByPass Road

I know following ways :

1) ByPass - Kheri Pur - Tigaon Road - Omaxe Height Gate-2 (NightMare roads)

2) ByPass - Kheri Pur - Road Along Nehar - Omaxe Height-Gate-1 (NightMare roads)

3) ByPass - B.P.T.P Bridge - Road Along Nehar - Omaxe Height-Gate-1 (NightMare roads)

I speak to PWD Responsible Mr. Dhadha For Tigaon Road but i could not see any action
I Speak to OMAXE Person Mr. Sanjay Goyal but nothing

Now I want to know Is there is alternate road by which i can reach to Omaxe Height Sector-86
or How can i make a difference for better connectivity to reach there.

BRs
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Connecting Road from ByPass to Omaxe Height sector-86

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 pm

dear Rajesh,

Atleast you are reaching by these roads to your project. There are many project across neharpaar which don't have proper roads and even not up that level of Tigaon Road.

There is no alternate route to many of the projects. Be it PWD, MCF, HUDA, MLA or MP we connected all of them to rapair that road and de-congest the market near to Kheri pul..But all in vain. They are only giving assurance, but no action.

So, all in all "Zero" rating to infrastructure across neharpaar even after passing 6 years of start of development.
Now, HUDA and their associated depts are saying development will be completeed by 2014.. Why by 2014..because Elections are there in 2014 and then so, called MP and MLA will say to you that they carried so much development in this area and will seek your support in terms of votes..
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Dear Ajayji,

First i want to thank you not only for replying to my mail but also as i beleive you are working hard & honestly for the
society.

And also i would like to apologize that i couldn't come to protest because of some unavoidable personal circumstances.

Coming back to my POST i understand that after working with authorities and other medium you don't see any hope
of development till 2014 or there is some possibilities which could be worked upon.

In addition i got to know there is some sector road development ongoing but no-body in my link is aware of the status.

BRs
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm

There is a road besides road number 3 you specified in your previous post. It is already under construction and you can check its status right from road number 3 itself. :) :)
mikesab

Re: Connecting Road from ByPass to Omaxe Heigts sector-86

Postby yogesh » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm

hi all
in my views
tigon road is really in a bad condition but main thing are sector roads development till the sector roads are not ready huda has to repair khedi road and tigon road . i think a good number of people from societies ( omaxe heights , ozone park apartments and princess park ) will together meet with D C and request him for a good repair of tigoan road till princess park . 24 meter road for sector 86 is far from realty now because there are not any plotted development in this sector . may be mcf will repair these roads as they are going to auction for there three group housing on 8th nov in sector 85 near bptp gate . hope for best
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

mayur_sabharwal wrote:There is a road besides road number 3 you specified in your previous post. It is already under construction and you can check its status right from road number 3 itself. :) :)

Hello,

I too listen of developing road alongside with road-3 which i mention but i am not able to see that road from nehar road visually do you have any website from where status could be checked

BRs
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:20 pm

jainrajesh1 wrote:
mayur_sabharwal wrote:There is a road besides road number 3 you specified in your previous post. It is already under construction and you can check its status right from road number 3 itself. :) :)

Hello,

I too listen of developing road alongside with road-3 which i mention but i am not able to see that road from nehar road visually do you have any website from where status could be checked

BRs
Rajesh

While coming from BPTP bridge towards Omaxe, its right there on your right side.
mikesab

Re: Connecting Road from ByPass to Omaxe Heigts sector-86

Postby mikesab » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:21 pm

yogesh wrote:hi all
in my views
tigon road is really in a bad condition but main thing are sector roads development till the sector roads are not ready huda has to repair khedi road and tigon road . i think a good number of people from societies ( omaxe heights , ozone park apartments and princess park ) will together meet with D C and request him for a good repair of tigoan road till princess park . 24 meter road for sector 86 is far from realty now because there are not any plotted development in this sector . may be mcf will repair these roads as they are going to auction for there three group housing on 8th nov in sector 85 near bptp gate . hope for best

How is plotted development related to 24 meters road?
mikesab

Return to Omaxe Heights