Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Omaxe Heights Progress and Status Update as of 25th Nov 2010

Postby nitinomaxe » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 am

Looks like the funda to save late payment charges... Never expected from OMAXE....

Builder's rating need to be re setted............ NO differences between OMAXE and others. :(

I don't know how we are going to react against him, but I am sure I will share this experience with my all the colleagues and the same email will be forwarded to their contacts.......... Everyone should be aware about such fraud.
Please let me know once I need to forward email to my networks.........

Thanks,
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 am

Hello All Omaxe People

Why NOT you guys join demonstration tomorrow? We have received minimum participation from Omaxe.

This is strange considering the type of issues you are having.

Learn from our experience, there is no point in talking with builder. Builder never listens to consumers, he has to do whatever he wants and whatever will earn him max profit

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby eskay2112@rediffmail.com » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 am

The trick the builders use to avoid late construction penalty is to bribe DTCP people and get Completion/ Occupation certificate without the buildings being ready. You must get together and don't let the builder obtain a CC/OC without the buildings being completely ready, otherwise you will be put to extreme hardships when the builder will either deliver you half cooked flatsand will reduce the quality of finish. We are facing a similar problem in Central Park 2 Gurgaon, where the builder obtained CC/OC in September 2010 and has not completed the construction even till now.
eskay2112@rediffmail.com

Postby nitinomaxe » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Dheeraj,

Can we not postpone this meeting by the weekend, which become very easy to get together max owners...

Thanks,
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi Nitin,
HUDA and STP does not sit on weekend so there is no point of any protest on weekend...
We all are service class people ,but due to this complusion we had no option and it is worth to take 1 day sick leave for our hard earned money and loan burden..
Requested to manage and presence from maximum Omaxe memebrs ,raise their builders issues and be part of our delegation to meet HUDA,STP,DC.Everyone others is taking 1 day off and managing...
sendtomanish

Postby pankajsingh.af » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Hello Omaxe Owners,

Please join tomorrow, nobody else will fight for you cause,
you have to take out sometime for the hard earned money you have put in this pathetic builder.

@Ravikant,
Would be good if you come with your latest poession l;etter with increased size, without any prior intimation, this is a valid and big point."built up area from 1165 sq. feet to 1217 sq. ft,"

Hope to see atleast some genuine people turning up there..

Regards,
Pankaj Singh
pankajsingh.af
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhatt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi Omaxe Owners ,

I had Attended the yesterday protect march but surprise to see Beside me & my wife only Mr. Singh alongwith his wife had attended it from the Omaxe group ( Omaxe group had minimum presence yesterday )

Are all other members are very happy with Omaxe or they want benefitted without doing any effort .

Mr. Singh had rightly said

nobody else will fight for you cause,
you have to take out sometime for the hard earned money you have put in this pathetic builder

In my view following issue we have to take with the Omaxe

Statutory approval taken from the Government Authorities
Delay Possession
Incease in area without any past intimation
Quality of Construction
Cleaning of the site
Facility ( Light , water , security, drainage )Omaxe will provide after possession
Charges of the services provided
Adjustment of penalty
Since construction is still going on site how to seperate possession offer tower from rest of tower
Internal Road & green area provided with possession

Kindly add up the other points to be taken care & mail to d1976_bhatt@yahoo.co.in before 9 PM today

Their is a chance of meeting with Fariadabad Deputy Commissioner tommorrow , these issue needs to address to him

Looking forward for the quick response & positive participation in Forum future plans for the mutual benefit

Regards

Deepak Bhatt
bhatt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tinesha » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Common Podium Terrace area cost Rs. 20790/- (38.5 sq. feet x Rs. 540/sq. feet). A new development. They are saying it is a common area for use of everyone.

Meter connection charges at Rs. 27900/- seems to be on higher side.
tinesha

Postby pankajsingh.af » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Complaint/Grievances against OMAXE HEIGHTS, Sector 86

BACKGROUND

-Rs 6 Lacs paid to OMMAXE by cheque till 23 Apr 2006.
-Draw of lots held on 14 Oct 2006 for 630 Flats->3BHK and 1068 Flats->2BHK.
-Project formally launched on 13 Nov 2006, advertised in all leading national dailies.
-Project was to be completed within maximum 36 months.

- False promises

Tentative possesion date by Jan 2010 as told by Omaxe Customer care in Sep 2009.
Tentative possesion date by June 2010 when enquired in Feb 2010.
Tentative possesion date by July 2010 when enquired in Mar 2010.
Tentative possesion date by Sep 2010 when enquired in May 2010.
Tentative possesion date by Dec 2010 when enquired in Aug 2010.

On personal visit to the site on 01 Mar 2011, It is now being told that the possesion is
likely to be given out for 3 BHK flats after 8-10 months for Oscar tower.

There is no reply from the customer care to the mails sent in feb 2011 and thereafter.

- Payment details

95% of the basic cost and 100% of EDC/IDC/PLC and additional charges already paid to the builder as on 02 mar 2011.Only 5% of basic sale prices is left to be paid.

COMPLAINTS

- There is inordinate delay in offer of possesion, no likelyhood of getting the flat in next 1 yr even after making payment upto 95%.
- Complete insensitivity of the builder towards implementing penalty clause, it should have been adjusted from the total cost.
- No response to the query mails by the customer care
- Complaint filed with Consumer Coordination Council on 06 Aug 2010, complaint ID 15563/3/2010, but no response from the builder to the Council.
- Possesion offered for 2 BHK flats in some towers without Electricity connection and other basic amenities.

Regards,
Mohan Singh
pankajsingh.af
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 am

Thanks, Mr. Mohan. Are you interested in joining us tomorrow (4th Mar) for meeting officials? Please let me know at dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachinvij1983 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am

We all have to come together and fight for our sake. This is totally unacceptable from builders as well as from HUDA.
I am very thankful to all of you for such a great interface for everyone. Now Its time for all of us to unite and protest as farmers did and got all they need.
Please let me know what will be our next step.
My contact no is 9212198119
sachinvij1983

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi Dear all Omaxe owners
I m a new joinee of this forum and glad to find this platform to find people like me having common interest and problem.Even i was thinking to start a platform like this but happy to find it existing already.
Being educated and vigil i am finding myself cheated due to many issues related to Omaxe builder.
I bought a Flat in Omaxe heights, Mark Tower, sector 86 on resale giving a premium of 7.5 lakh in the mnth of dec as all this rate is made up of by agents ..property dealer as well as supported by builders. Havingthe inquired idea and information that possesions are starting from dec 2010 and i wil get in the mnth of april 2011 we did this deal and paid even 1.25 lakh to builder as transfer fees...so as many resale as many time the transfer fee earned by the builder.
But to my surprise when i went for endorsment and new agreement all the earlier clauses ofthe agreemnt are omitted such as Rs 5 per sq ft fine given by builder to owner if possession is late after 36 mnths and again in my endorsement /agreement letter it is added that possession wil be within 30 +6 mnth grace....How come when this time is already been passed.
Omaxe office people is working worst than government office TOTAL RED TAPISM
EVEN I WENT TO SEE THE SITE where FLOORING is incomplete AND I GOT THE DEMAND LETTER OF REST AMOUNT TO BE PAID as FLOORING COMPLETED OTHERWISE 24% INTEREST.
some good employees of OMAXE told me that madam it will take one year more to complete this project only if speed will be like this which they started after 1st march protest.
Please unite together to show a right way to these businessmans...
thanks
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Hi Vinita,
Please immediately raise your concerns in writings to STP Smt Geeta Prakash who is instructed by DC to verify all facts on builder’s fraud and false promises..
I am not sure from Omaxe letter is submitted or not to STP.On the other note, glad to know that 1st March protest have little impacts on builder to expedite work. We need to more unite and vocal for our rights than mere spectator,which is true for majority.
sendtomanish

Postby nitinomaxe » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi Manish,

We should not stop... As I told earlier we should revise the rating of the Omaxe Builders and do arrange one other protest. I can't commit others but I will join it.

BTW I have not received the possession letter but as per the recent update Omaxe also refused to provide late payment charges to the 2nd or 3rd owners and so...

You can contact me any time... 9711099728

Thanks,
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Manish
thanks for advice....
I want to bring one thing for everybody notice that we (me and my hubby) had a argument fight with omaxe people on this issue of not providing penalty to 2nd and 3rd buyer as well as 30 + 6 month time for a new buyer again when the time has already passed in providing possession so they agreed to make one new agreement of 8 months for us..so when paper was made by them it was written 8 + 6 months grace...again we had a argument why that 8 + 6 .(i.e 14 months) as it agreed to 8 months only they said...u can see the towers are already ready u will get the possession in 6 months...so we argued that then y u r reluctant to write it...they kept the paper and told we will sign and courier u ....
Today when i inquired in phone they replied that once endorsement is done no new agreement of 8 months will be made....old agreement will work only....i argued that then why u added new clauses in endorsement when everything is to carried in accordance with old agreement....
They have no reply as they all are employees...they say maa'm come and meet my boss
See how they are fooling people and sucking our hard earned money
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe Heights