Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Fresh FIR registered by Police against Piyush Group Owners/Directors for Cheating, Forgery, Criminal Conspiracy etc.

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:14 am

Congratulations to all flat buyers in Piyush Heights who are fighting against builder ! Due to extraordinary efforts of Piyush Heights Apartment Allotee Society(Regd.), yet another FIR has been registered against Piyush Group Owners/Directors viz. Anil Goyal, Amit Goyal, Puneet Goyal for Cheating, Forgery, Criminal Conspiracy etc. FIR number is 269 dated 08.09.2014 registered at Police Station, Bhupani, Faridabad. Yesterday was a great day where Kejriwal exposed corrupt BJP cheating and fresh FIR was registered against this cheater Piyush Group.We will continue to fight with full strength against these hardened Cheaters and Criminal conspirators. Sections in FIR are:

406 (Criminal Conspiracy),
420 (cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property),
463 (Creation of false documents),
467 (Forgery of documents)
468 (Forgery for purpose of cheating)
471 (Using as genuine a forged document)
120B (Party to a Criminal Conspiracy)
34 (Joint criminal act)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Fresh FIR registered by Police against Piyush Group Owners/Directors for Cheating, Forgery, Criminal Conspiracy etc.

Postby mnhasan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:16 am

REALLY A GREAT JOB,
I NEED A COPY OF FIR SO THAT I CAN PROCEED FURTHER TO GET THE FIR REGISTERED AGAINST KLJ. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROVIDE IT(UPLOAD).

THANKS
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Fresh FIR registered by Police against Piyush Group Owners/Directors for Cheating, Forgery, Criminal Conspiracy etc.

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:34 pm

मेरा यह मानना है की नहर पार बन रहे अधिकतर फ्लैट्स में कुछ न कुछ समस्या है| और अधिकतर बिल्डर्स एक जैसे है चाहे वो ERA हो KLJ हो PIYUSH हो BPTP हो या कोई और| सब बस पब्लिक का पैसा लूटने मे लगे है|

यही कारण है की नहर पार में रेट्स नहीं बढ़ रहे है और लोग यहाँ इंटरेस्ट नहीं दिखा रहे है|
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:33 am

@mnhasan, I am not sure whether it will be legally sound to upload copy of FIR on public forum. You please post your e-mail address so that we can have a conversation
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mnhasan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:21 am

DEAR DHEERAJ JEE,
NICE TO RECIEVE REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE,MY EMAIL ID IS-mnhasaniitd@gmail.com

There is a very valid cause to file against KLJ DEVLPRS.Besides other causes few are as follows-:

1.According to booking form/brochure there should be only 12 floors in each tower.After booking they incresed it to 14 floors and after some time it has been increased to 18 floors but super area remained same i.e 1279 sqft.On increasing number of floors super area should be reduced proportionately.
It is pertinent to mention that for the same reason DLF have been penalised Rs.30 crores.

2.In flat buyers agreement on last 2-4 pages the company has tampered the original printing and pasted a neetly typed paper with change in payment plan,number of floors and disclosed many hidden costs which had been concealed in brochure/booking form.I had signed it under compelling circumstances as upto the time FBA has been given I had paid two instalments worth Rs.500000/-
I am raiosing objections for all these issued since very beginning i.e before signing FBA.

3.As per brochure and FBA , Fire fighting,power bach up,electric connection etc were specifications for standard flats but they are charging for all these facilities which is quite arbitrary and unjustified.I am apprehensive that they can raise demand for KUNDLY ,QABZA,TOILET SHEET/WC BASIN,PAINT ,PLASTER,DOORS LOCK,DOORS as it is concealed whether these are chargeable or would be provided in the flat.
Flats means there should be all basic amenities which are needed to stay inside.Without all these facilities concept of flat is vanished.I do not know for what they are charging 3100000/-if I have to pay for electric connection charge,fire fighting,power back up etc.If these are chargeable these should not be mentioned in specification for standard flats.

3.As per SC judgement a builder can not raise demand for car parking.Interestingly they have taken 125000/- for the same and they have given statement in writing in District consumer forum that they have not sold car parking to me.Can any one ask him if not sold then for what 125000/- have been taken under head in demand letter"COVERD CAR PARKING--125000/- .

4.As per all the demand letter if late payment is there,18% interest wuld be charged that will be reflected in next demand letter or at the time of possession which ever is earlier. Till today KLJ did not raise demand for late payment but when I asked for customer ledger under head of interest till date Rs.90000/-is there.It is totally arbitrary and unjustified as KLJ did not inform me about late payment and if it is there it should be demanded in next instalment.Unless it is demanded how customer can know that interest have been charged.Without informing me they are multiplying it as interest is compounded.
Last demand was raised in 2012,there was no interest up to that time.I asked for customer ledger in 2012 interest was not there also.After 2012 no demand have been raised.In customer ledger of july interest was Rs.89000/-I n customer leger of Aug-2012 it bacame Rs.90000/-,now I do not have courage to ask for customer ledger in ongoing sept month because it would have touched Rs.100000/.
I have sent representation for breakup of interest and reason also on 8/8/2014 by speed post,by email.On 30/8/2014 I got the same recieved from their office also but no reply is there till date.

4.FBA is biased enough eventhough KLJ is not abiding by that.As per FBA late payment penalty should have been started w.e.f sep2012 @Rs.5/-sq.ft per month which is very meagre in comparison to interest @18% for delayed payment but company is not paying.
I HAVE TAKEN BANK LOAN EMI OF Rs.13000/-IS BEING PAID,ROOM RENT OF Rs.12000/- IS BEING PAID.I AM PAYING Rs.25000/-PER MONTH FOR NOTHING.

These are few points i have mentioned for reference only.So many reasons are there FIR should be lodged against this errant builder -KLJ for defying their own FBA,brochure and wrong statement they have given in cosumer forum,delayed delivery of services,criminal breach of trust,cheating,criminal conspiracy,creation of false documents,forgery of documents,using as genuine a forged documents and many more cognisable sections of IPC/CrPC.

Moti nagar Police station under whose jurisdiction KLJ OFFICE is there is not agreed to lodge FIR against such a big builder.Please let me know how should i proceed and share through email the Copy of FIR lodged against PIYUSH GROUP.

Thanking you,

M N HASAN
mnhasaniitd@gmail.com
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:54 pm

dheerajjain wrote:@mnhasan, I am not sure whether it will be legally sound to upload copy of FIR on public forum. You please post your e-mail address so that we can have a conversation

FIR are easily accessible to general public online at say http://delhipolice.serverpeople.com/fir ... Index.aspx where you need to know the details asked to be filled. Is that website of Delhi Police not a Public Forum? Which law prevents this?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:54 am

Mr. Hasan, Police is hand in gloves with builders and they receive money from builder every month. Best way to get FIR registered is move application under 156(3) and quote Supreme Court judgments. Supreme Court Constitutional Bench judgment in Nov 2013 makes it mandatory for Police to register FIR for cognizable offense. Please find attached judgment.

Dr. Naveen, I know about this facility in Delhi but in Faridabad no such facility exists (In Faridabad, you can track FIR but only for lost items, vehicles etc.)
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Fresh FIR against Piyush Group: News Coverage

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:08 am

Hindustan News Coverage
September 10, 2014

http://www.livehindustan.com/news/locat ... opnvalue=1

धोखाधड़ी में चार के खिलाफ मामला दर्ज

फरीदाबाद। वरिष्ठ संवाददाता। अदालत के आदेश पर भूपानी थाना पुलिस ने पियूष बिल्डवेल कंपनी व कंपनी के चेयरमैन एवं मैनेजिंग डायरेक्टर अनिल गोयल, डायरेक्टर अमित गोयल, डायरेक्टर पुनीत गोयल, ऑथराइज्ड सिग्नेटरी अशोक बंसल के खिलाफ अमानत में खयानत व धोखाधड़ी समेत कई धाराओं के तहत मामला दर्ज किया है। सेक्टर-15 ए निवासी सुरेश पाल सिंह ने अदालत में दायर याचिका में दी गई शिकायत में बताया कि कंपनी ने सेक्टर-89 में पियूष हाइट्स प्रोजेक्ट के लिए वर्ष 2006 में गु्रप हाउसिंग की प्री-लांच करने के लिए विज्ञापन निकाला।

इस दौरान कंपनी व अन्य आरोपियों ने उसके साथ धोखाधड़ी की। यह मामला जेएमआईसी मानसी धीमान की अदालत में विचाराधीन था। अदालत ने इस मामले में कंपनी, कंपनी के चेयरमैन व एमडी तथा डायरेक्टर समेत चार अधिकारियों के खिलाफ धोखाधड़ी की विभिन्न धाराओं के तहत मामला दर्ज किया है। भूपानी थाना पुलिस ने इस संबंध में मामला दर्ज कर जांच शुरु कर दी है।

dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Fresh FIR against Piyush Group: More News Coverage

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Source: Amar Ujala Newspaper, 11th September, 2014
http://epaper.amarujala.com/svww_zoomar ... _003103004

25 लाख देने के बाद भी फ्लैट नहीं मिला
फरीदाबाद (ब्यूरो)। फ्लैट की कीमत पच्चीस लाख रुपये जमा कराने के बावजूद कब्जा न मिलने पर भूपानी थाने में पीयूष बिल्डवेल और प्रबंधन के अनिल गोयल, अमित गोयल, पुनीत गोयल और अशोक बंसल के खिलाफ रिपोर्ट दर्ज कराई गई है। कोर्ट के आदेश पर यह कार्रवाई की गई है।
सेक्टर-15ए निवासी सुरेश पाल सिंह ने बताया कि कंपनी की ओर से 2006 मेें सेक्टर-89 में पीयूष हाइट्स के नाम से ग्रुप हाउसिंग का विज्ञापन आया था। उन्होंने इसमें एक फ्लैट बुक करवाया था। बिल्डर ने दावा किया था कि एग्रीमेंट के 36 माह के भीतर फ्लैट का कब्जा दे दिया जाएगा। 2010 की बजाय बिल्डर ने अगस्त 2012 में फ्लैट तैयार होने की बात कहकर उनसे 25,98,565 रुपये जमा करवा लिए। कब्जा देने की बजाय तीन माह का समय मांगा। तब से आज तक फ्लैट नहीं मिल सका। बिल्डर को अब 1,71,160 रुपये अदा करने थे, लेकिन उनसे 7,34,043 रुपये मांगे गए

dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights